Spoiler Organizing a Villain Reformation Strategy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 17, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    扒一扒反派洗白攻略

As @winter-t said i made a new thread so not to spam the other one with this novel's spoilers :D
    (although it hasnt even been tled yet it sounds like a good read >.>)
    (*cough* its not like i'm a fan of BL >.> *cough*)

You mentioned before that the ml who likes the mc killed him...what was his reason? (why is he still in the game? ...is there another villain he is supposed to help the ml fight?)

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML falls in love with MC?

3. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha... I feel like I should translate a few chapters as a teaser to justify this thread...

A misunderstanding which led to extreme jealousy and anger, on top of being influenced by a fragment of an evil spirit inside his head. It took advantage of ML losing control over his emotions and more or less hypnotized-ish him into stabbing MC.

The reason MC's still in this world is b/c the System recognized MC as failing his mission. Technically, it was the spirit fragment that killed MC, but the mission's requirement was for ML to kill MC.

So far, it seems like the final "villain" might by the System that brought MC into this world. I still haven't finished reading yet, but there's also another villain that's part of the original novel plot that ML needs to defeat.

They're childhood friends since a really young age, grew up together as close as brothers, and even became famous as an inseparable duo. Somewhere along the way, ML ended up falling in love.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the original villain love ML?

5. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    The original villain doesn't show up? I mean, I'm pretty sure MC didn't take over his soul, more like, replaced where he would have been? But if you're talking about how the novel plot should have gone, then original villain hated and was jealous of ML b/c the girl he liked was in love with ML. ML should have hated him in the original plot as well.

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it mention at what age when MC got into the villain's body?

Matthew9999 likes this.
  7. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel sounds interesting xD

alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  8. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    3 or 4 at the latest? That's when they first met, though MC might have become the villain even earlier.

Misaki Yata, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    When the Ml finds out the mc is back does he go to meet him?...and what is the mc's reaction?
    (does the spirit inside the ml dissapear?)

10. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    During a fight, MC and ML fall off a cliff and it's while they're trying to get out that ML find out MC's identity. MC kind of just accepts it I think? I don't remember any particular reaction that stood out.

I have no idea. There have been some hints up to where I've read and there's definitely some mystery concerning the previous host of MC's 2nd transmigration, but I haven't gotten there yet.

11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the Ml spoil the mc when he finds out he is back? ...does he cry?

kiara8 likes this.
  12. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's really protective and possessive of MC. He pretty much does whatever MC wants him to do as long as it doesn't include him leaving MC or MC putting himself in danger, so I guess that sort of counts as spoiling? Yes, he cries.

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ho!...does that mean the ml goes ballistic whenever the mc is ijured?
    what about when he is with girls :D (did the mc ever try to leave the ml?)
    (lol at the mc ...when the ml was crying he was propably like: ._. dude you killed me )

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How does MC feel about ML?

15. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Not ballistic per say? ML's described as a devious fox, so he usually acts with his head, though there are a few times he loses control over his emotions. When there's outsiders present, ML generally keeps a smiling poker face.
    ML shamelessly gets in the way anytime MC has a one-on-one convo with a girl, and also some guys.
    Well, MC dying in the first chapter can be considered purposely trying to leave, since he thought he completed his mission and was ready to go home.
    He was mostly surprised that ML suddenly became such a crybaby after he came back from the dead.

He trusts ML a lot, tolerates and knows ML like the back of his hand, and is very protective of ML in his own way. He definitely had some non-platonic feelings for ML but didn't realize it himself until he found out that ML's in love with him. They get together not long after that, and he confirms that the feeling's mutual, and it's not just him going with the flow.

16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he realize the ml likes him? *.* ....also does the fact that he used to be a villain hinder him in any way?....like random people coming to kill him

Also how is the mc protective of the ml?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    kiara8 likes this.
  17. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    There's another guy who also likes MC who got mad and asked what made ML special that MC would tolerate ML's advances but not his, and MC was essentially ??? So during that, MC found out from that guy that ML's in love with him, though not long after that, ML ends up confessing and gives MC the final confirmation.

MC's actually only like, a minor villain that dies halfway in terms of the original novel setting. He was framed for a bunch of crimes, but after he proved his innocence, those people stop trying to kill him.

There are multiple instances where MC tries to send ML away b/c of danger, but of course ML stubbornly stays. MC also hunted down a very powerful sword for ML after the original was destroyed. It was MC's mission from the System to protect ML's life, but eventually that turned into him genuinely wanted to protect ML, and he actually did go kind of berserk when he thought that ML had died.

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an instance where the ML had to take care of an injured mc?

Awww at the mc going berserk ...did the ml came back and tried o stop him? (was he happy to know the mc cared for him? *.*)

AlbusScarfyPotter and kiara8 like this.
  19. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    MC hasn't been critically injured, but if he's hurt his hand or such, ML helps wrap his wounds.

ML doesn't find out since he fainted and MC would never admit it.

20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    after the ml confesion were there any intimate scenes between them? <.< >.>
    Also what kind of advances was the ml taking with the mc? (like were they sleeping together or was the ml being obviously possesive and stuff (since he was noticed and all they musnt have been small ones :D)