Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duke of potatoes

2. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also after rereading:
    "Grid had expected that the reward for this quest would be a shell that could be used for defense, but instead it's a mark that grants 300 stats, ability to breathe under water, +50% water damage for magic, and +50% poison damage"

The 300 stats aside which, could benefit Grid at anytime if he uses them when the situation calls for it, this really is a myth level mark considering that the Mark of Evolution (Unique rank) gave only 200 stats and you couldn't control where it went

The breathing underwater is the same level of utility as the fabric Grid uses to negate explosion damage (which I still find funny how for the second time a named NPC chose to self destruct but Grid is immune to explosions with it equiped. So OP)

And I just realized, if Rainbow turtle keeps this phrasing, it says +50% water damage and +50% poison damage to magic. Not specifically those attribute spells but ALL magic gets that benefit. Even magic missile

That's insane, that means all of Grids offensive spell now get double damage. Brahams magic missile was already impressive, now it does null/water/poison type damage and has like a 1 sec cooldown ignoring all magic resistance. And the posion damge from the tortoise may even corrode enemy's equipment/cause them to fall into the poisoned state.

BUT if the poison damage isn't specified, that might just mean ALL of his attacks (both physical and magical) get a +50% poison damage

And if Grid negates a magic attack and replicates it like he did as the demon king, he returns the spell at x2 power lol

AND it allows him to be the ONLY blacksmith (including hextia) capable of forging the black tortoise breath, since he has true authority over the ego within.

Lol definetly a reward equal to the pheonix's heart I think. Maybe not the 9th but a heart like the 999th at least considering he didn't do all the work himself this time.
    I wonder if the pheonix heart can improve healing spells used when in contact

Also if the world tree is planning on giving him another spirit, fire and water kings both 100% gonna have to say no due to his body having god parts of those attributes, and his equipment being earth god and lightning god based. I guess the light spirit is getting a power up, since his holy attribute (pheonix heart + duke of virtue) erased his darkness (demonic energy)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    LordDanny likes this.
  3. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Matchless Heart Technique + Free Style Farming = The Amazing Legendary Farmer Piaro.

But there is a problem like when we refer to The Ruler of a Country we Often call King or Emperor, We naturally don't call them Queen or Empress. It happens many times and it's not a Gender issue.

So I am saying there might not be Duchess Title and only Duke Titles.

Not that I don't like your given Titles I am just saying this there might only be Duke Titles, because I suspect that Duke of Virtue might be a Prime suspect as it may be previous generation Saintess's Title, And Saintess may be only a girl. If there was any Male Saintess I don't know how to react or there may be something like Saint/Saintess according to conditions given by System and Gender. We won't talk about Saintess Knight as it may be both Male or Female.
    But that was my reasoning behind Title.

Another suspect is Vampire Duke Marie Rose.

[You have encountered Vampire Duke Marie Rose.]

[Marie Rose’s evil influence makes your magic power turbid. All types of spells and skills aren’t available.]

[A vampire’s gaze will subdue lower species. You will lose your willpower and control over your body.]

[Marie Rose's attraction is absolute. Her charm is so high that there are even high odds of both genders being attracted.](chapter 1103)

Marie Rose’s power transcended their mother’s. Marie Rose could also give birth to a new direct line. Unlike her mother who was a great demon, it wouldn’t be hard for Marie Rose on her own since she had been given a ‘gender.’

As it is said here she is Female and Author addressed her as Vampire Duke instead of Vampire Duchess it seems like Author doesn't have writing style like Duchess so I said this but this will be interesting.

I liked the Titles of Piaro and Mercedes.
    Duke/Duchess of Honor or Duke/Duchess of Chivalry.

aqua55 likes this.
  4. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The next territory he conquers should be called "Overskilled" or "Fraudulent skilled"

Muteki Reader likes this.
  5. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked Overskilled.

But what should we call him after conquering Irene, Mercedes, Marie Rose (maybe) and Nefelina (Might be in future like a tsuandare girl).

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That in another way is him being overskilled lol. At least his hands are.

Muteki Reader and LordDanny like this.
  7. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Overdextrous.

8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol no such thing

9. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Overwifed

10. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed that dukes titles comes with an idea behind them so I don't think Duke of chalvary would be an title
    So far we have elemental dukes:
    Duke of fire(grid/pagma)
    So we are missing:
    Duke of water( we all know our favorite duplicator will get it)
    Duke of earth(most likely Miner guy)
    Duke of wind

Also we have Duke based on accomplishment
    Duke of wisdom (brahan)
    Duke of virtue (grid)
    Duke of pressure (muller)

Also so far only Duke of virtue does not have an direct detementral sub effect like the rest know
    Fire(will not feel stamina depletion and can continue acting by losing stamina permanently)
    Wisdom( can go into running wild state )

The Duke titles seems to be how the world and it residents see the owner
    An strong will and work with fire = fire
    Saving lots of life's and showing lots of virtues= virtue (grid show at least 3 or 4 of the 7 virtues)
    Defeating demons and giving fear to them= pressure
    Imparting knowledge (public opinion of Braham)= wisdom

So looking at all of that the possible dukes for the missing legends should be
    Mercedes= honor or devotion
    Piaro = nature or faith
    Ruby = compassion, temperance or sacrifice
    Yura = hard to see her getting an Duke title she have yet to make an big impression on worldview
    Kraugel= same as Yura maybe pressure later

11. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid is strong as fuck now after receiving infinite sword energy from Hayate. Without it, I'd say he's as strong as Piaro or Mercedes. But with it, I'd say he's strong enough to take both of them down. You'll see it later on when he basically solos a boss Mercedes, Piaro, and Asmophel struggles to deal with.

aqua55, Muteki Reader and LordDanny like this.
  12. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that's impressive for a player. Among the top 3 players, Agnus was struggling to defeat a level 500 boss around chapter 1100s but he was powerful enough to threaten a presumably powerful lich. It is hard to gauge Kraugel's level. The ability to swap places with his swords is not that different from shunpo and he can presumably solo the dukes. Don't know if he would survive against one of the lower end deified yangbans. As long as Grid can counter Bentao's mockery, he can comfortably win against any players now.

Now I wonder about the identity of the boss. It should be in the western continent and Grid should be confident in the survival chances of Mercedes, Piaro and Asmophel. Maybe it's Galgunos but its insta kill power was too op so Grid would hesitate to bring his knights. I mean even he died despite being immune against insta kill skills (Valhalla). There is no reason for Lee Jeong to show himself and I can't guess why the rest of the war god triad would show their faces. Half-draconians are a possibility but their combat power is unknown so Grid might hesitate to bring his knights with him. The only other options that come up my mind are the elf king and bosses near dragon inhabited territories like talima.

13. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a draconian, called Helena. She's inherited some of Bunhelier's powers.

LordKarsus, Windowsea, aqua55 and 3 others like this.
  14. Yogi666

Yogi666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like waifu candidate for me

15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    She might be around level 600-650 and with some Powers of Evil Dragon Bunhelier she might be a Real Killer and may be Stronger than Maru (Yangban).

But what happened Grid went into Draconian's Lair with his 3 of Best Knights, before going to Raid Helena did Grid knew their over-all Power so he risked his 3 of his Best Knights. And was the Raid successful, if successful what drops did he get or the skill [Incomplete Virtue of Mercy] activated once again like in the cases of Noll and Teruchan.

And is she(Helena - Female by name) Intelligent or like other Draconians she is a Mindless Warmonger Beast.

I am asking please answer if you have time. Thank You.

16. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    She did hint that she was only going to mate with someone stronger with her and readers complained that it was being to obvious(Woman declares she loves the strong, Grid beats her, she falls in love with him and Grid gains an ally). Then the author suddenly killed her off in a single chapter and readers said that Helena was fated to die because she wasn't an old man

LordKarsus, Windowsea, aqua55 and 3 others like this.
  17. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    It was said that she was in the late 500s

Muteki Reader and LordDanny like this.
  18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow so withe some of Bunhelier's Power you can be stronger NPCs like Garam (estimated upto level 600).Thanks for replying.

19. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    To give you a sense of how powerful she was, she could destroy Piaro's Pounding Mortar

20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck OP as hell even Maru wasn't able to take that head on apart from destroying it.
    Dragons are OP as hell so the some higher Draconians who had some power of Dragon.

And did she really die. If not what happened and maybe Empire will be happy if they don't have to go war with Draconians/Half Draconians as Draconians are hostile to them and OP as Hell. And if they come in Grid's Camp like Orcs it will be very good and Empire will Owe a favour to Grid.