Discussion Personality test

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zaart, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy2303

Nancy2303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loni!!! :blobsmilehappy:
    lol!!
    :blobhighfive: *hi5 fellow mediator*

Loni4ever likes this.
  2. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To tell you guys the truth, I have problem with my mom at home, she... we have opposites personality I think we're incompatible. I tried to ask her to do this free test but somehow she always refusing, saying that she's already working, unlike me who is currently jobless. QAQ
    I'm surprised I got INFJ A, but I think it's pretty acurate, I also did other tests. on the test I answered something along the lines of not caring of other's people's opinion towards me but cares about how my action will affect others.
    Of course the scope of caring others not including those whom I have blacklisted....

3. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    well no personality types are incompatible, you just need to learn how to deal with them.
    i had a hard time with my dad, and to work with him all i needed was brutal honesty, some peoples require a subtle touch.
    but i find that honestly going talk to the person to see what the problem is can help.
    you also need to find the right time for this sort of discussion
    relationship require a step from both side, and taking the first step is always hard

Femme Fatale likes this.
  4. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend has compability chart of personality test he had after training of something in the bank company.
    Idk how do I upload pic, is there recommended upload pic website things for novel updates?

5. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have discord? If you do, you can upload it there, copy the link and add it into a post with the picture symbol.
    If you don't, you could use imgur to upload it but this way, you can only add the link instead of making the picture directly visible in the post

6. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    or @XiaoWenTian can just do it here like this =P
    clown.jpg
    or yes imgur is great ^^
    (i might have mainly wanted to show off my avi)

7. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... I meant that if the picture doesn't exist on the internet, you'll have to upload it somewhere so you can use the link to make it show. Like you did just there~

8. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh its from a friend's facebook post, idk if he set it to view all or not...
    [​IMG]
    Is the image up?
    Edit:
    Its not, here's the link :sushi_dead:

https://imgur.com/a/bozSH01

Loni4ever likes this.
  9. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    *see ENTP*
    *can at least work with literally anyone*
    and people ask me why i am so prideful
    how also since i'm not sure doggo got the alert @Loni4ever

but damn your type is supposed to not get on with nearly half of those.

and look like i was wrong @CallMeJolea we are supposed to get on like an house and fire~

but damn, well i guess that the only advice i can give you then is do like me?

can i post you link on the front of this thread xiao?

Loni4ever likes this.
  10. CallMeJolea

CallMeJolea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I always say that I don't like this or that personality but when I get to know or just talk a little to this people I like them, I just like to pretend I'm picky but I don't have difficulties liking others. I just hate someone when they do something to me before the beginning of the friendship. After that I'll completely cut you of my life as if you was never born (took that quote from a youtuber who makes videos about each personalities in differents situations)

Zaart likes this.
  11. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you can @Zaart

Eh, I just dislike how in South East Asia people still thinks having extroverted personality is the best and they sometimes scold introverts.
    Honestly I don't mind going out, i have done campings and doing the birl scouts thing, but I guess i value my alone time too much haha.

My mom keeps saying being alone is dangerous etc, so I don't go out alone much since I don't know many people. I'm a girl, and I enjoyed hanging out with guys, like my yuri group, and I'm happy since they made me who was depressed shut in can start to go out and enjoy things begore lockdown.

Of course my parents think depression is a myth and belong to the group that have the mind set: if I pray more I won't be depressed.

12. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    well being introverted is indeed not a bad thing, when i was younger i was also a loner, but at 14 my mother explained the use of having friends to me, it was not easy learning how to make friend and being liked but i like to think that i am pretty okay at it now ^^

well depression is pretty real but you have many ways to fight it, i don't know how it is done in asia but there generaly are structure in place to help, and you can also learn to help yourself.

i find that sleeping help a lot, it allow you to break the cycle of negative emotion if only for an instant that you can then use to try and break free from it, there is also reading good (by good i mean which suck you in) books.

to my great shame those books were usually fanfic for me >.<

13. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Virtuoso
    ISTP-T

I find this personality doubtful, because confirmation bias can blind me to some statements that can be ignored. I've taken this test twice previously, and each one was different. This personality trait is different from the previous choices as well. I also doubt my doubts, and agree with some of the statements about how I may think or feel, but correlation is not causation. I'll just keep this possibility in the back of my mind for now.

Anyone try the OCEAN model? How believable is the 16 Personalities? :hmm:

Zaart likes this.
  14. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
  15. KimiKazoo

KimiKazoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    INTJ-T - Architect

16. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    hummm i must say i don't think i've heard of the OCEAN model before, would you happen to have a link?

well no test is 100% correct
    you could always try to check the other peronalities to see if one fit you more or if they "all fit" which would make this test lame pseudo-science

17. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

18. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

welp the result is still consistent for me at least ^^
    but still i think myself much more friendly~
    but as you said we are kinda answering for ourselves so it only represent how we view ourselves.
    well when i ask my friends they kinda agree on those results for me so it should be close too the truth for me i guess?
    anyways the important thing is that it is still information, it can at least give us knowledge of how we view ourselves ^^

(also let us not forget about the "medium effect" where someone say something general and more positive than negative and peoples are like "oh god thats totaly me!")

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  19. Blazingprincess

Blazingprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    INFP-T
    Mediator

20. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link