[Poll] Would you help the sorcerer-king save his planet? (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Nov 20, 2019.

Tags:
?

What is the LEAST you would be willing to be paid to make babies at the Brothel?

1. I'm male - $1 billion USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm male - $1 million USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm male - $100k USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. I'm male - $10k USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. I'm male - $1k USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. I'm male - $100 USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I'm male - $0 USD - I would do it for free

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I'm male - I refuse - I morally disagree with having babies for money

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I'm male - I refuse - I morally disagree with having sex for money

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I'm male - I refuse - I don't like the idea of the EUI mpreg

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  11. I'm male - I refuse - Religious/Moral reason

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  12. I'm male - I refuse - Practical/Economic reason

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  13. I'm male - I refuse - Sentimental/Romantic reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. I'm male - I refuse - Other reason

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  15. I'm female - $1 billion USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  16. I'm female - $1 million USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  17. I'm female - $100k USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. I'm female - $10k USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  19. I'm female - $1k USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. I'm female - $100 USD per pregnancy, at a minimum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. I'm female - $0 USD - I would do it for free

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. I'm female - I refuse - I morally disagree with having babies for money

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  23. I'm female - I refuse - I morally disagree with having sex for money

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. I'm female - I refuse - I don't like the idea of the EUI pregnancy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. I'm female - I refuse - Religious/Moral reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. I'm female - I refuse - Practical/Economic reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. I'm female - I refuse - Sentimental/Romantic reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. I'm female - I refuse - Other reason

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  29. I'm unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  30. I do not wish to respond

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie::cookie: This is a follow-up from the last poll in this series. I haven't decided if this is the last episode yet, so there could be more of this story in the future.

It's been a couple hundred years since the beginning of the Sorcerer King's planet repopulation project, but the human population is still only at five hundred thousand people — a long way before the planet is repopulated to the degree that the Sorcerer King would like.

There are many regular citizens on the planet now, and they all live a regular life on this planet.

To increase the population growth even further, the Sorcerer King decided to implement a social program to encourage further baby-making.

+ + +

Specifically, the Sorcerer King created a Brothel for baby-making.

The Brothel is a place you can go to if you need to make lots of easy cash. If you go there and do some lovemaking, get someone (or yourself) pregnant, then you are paid for having a baby.

The baby is taken by the Sorcerer King to be raised in the Government Orphanage (which is directly linked with the Public School System). It is possible to reclaim the child in the future if one (or both) of the parents wish to keep the child. Otherwise, the identity of the parents are kept anonymous.

The Brothel is a government-run institution sponsored by the Sorcerer King. It has very strict laws, rules, and regulations, and nobody is mistreated. Everything is consensual. Health screening checks are provided to everyone who goes to the Brothel, and it has a built-in hospital that specializes in obstetrics.

The Brothel uses a matching system to pair male and female clients.

First, anyone interested in becoming a member of the Brothel registers their information in advance. It is common for people to create a fake name. Since the Sorcerer King is magical, the Brothel has a feature where people can create an avatar (make a fake appearance using illusion magic) that matches their approximate height/dimensions/sex. Privacy is highly valued, and the Brothel takes the upmost efforts to hide the identities of their members. The member registration process also involves a medical exam.

Second, any member who visits Brothel on a given day will be put in a waiting room. In the waiting room, they receive a list of all other members (and their profiles) who are also present on that same day, and they rank their preferences of who they would like to be paired with.

The Brothel uses a rank-matching algorithm to pair together members who rank each other highly.

Once this is done, paired members are put into rooms and they go make babies.

The brothel members are paid if a pregnancy test comes back positive.

+ + +

This brothel started operation for a couple months, but it initially performed poorly because it recruited far fewer female members than anticipated.

The Sorcerer King reasoned that this was because the pregnancy component was troublesome, and the 9-month pregnancy belly clearly ruined any degree of anonymity the Brothel was supposed to provide to its female members.

Consequently, the Sorcerer King went ahead and invented a crazy insane magical technique called Extracorporeal Uterine Incubation (EUI).

Specifically, this method involves magically duplicating a pregnant woman's uterus and putting it in a laboratory incubator. The fetus is transferred to the duplicate uterus, and gestation is completed in the lab. Critically, the duplicate uterus is still technically part of the woman's body (although it is not physically/spatially connected), and a magical connection is maintained. Nutrients and blood circulation are magically transferred between the woman and duplicate uterus, she can telepathically feel the duplicate organ. This also means she can feel the pregnancy (e.g. "bloated" stomach sensation, baby kicking) even though it is physically outside of her main body.

When it comes time for delivery, childbirth through the EUI is extremely easy. The woman will still feel cramps from the contractions of her uterus, but overall it will hurt 10X less than a natural childbirth. At worst, it will feel like very bad period pain. The medical staff at the laboratory will take care of the entire delivery, so the woman does not even need to come "on site" for childbirth unless she wants to. After the delivery, the EUI will be removed and destroyed, so the woman will not have any residual feelings of a duplicate organ outside of her body.

The advantage of the EUI is that the woman will be able to continue with her regular life (9 months of pregnancy) without ever looking visibly pregnant. This protects her anonymity and conceals the fact that she ever went to the Brothel. The EUI provides a safer and less painful pregnancy, and there is no damage to the woman's main body. However, the woman will still feel pregnant with the EUI.

To date, the procedure has been used on ~100 women and so far there have been no complications or safety concerns. The Sorcerer-King is directly involved with the medical staff. Patient feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, with many women saying they couldn't believe how "easy" it was to be pregnant with an EUI.

+ + +

A few months after the invention of the EUI, things were going very well at the brothel.

However, an SJW went up to the Sorcerer-King one day and said something very silly:

"There's still too many men at the Brothel. Can't you get rid of a bunch of them by making pregnancy same for men and women? You already have the EUI invented, right?"

The Sorcerer-King heard this comment and then laughed. He decided it would be fun to troll everybody by doing exactly what the SJW suggested.

Specifically, the Sorcerer-King modified the EUI so that both the biological mother AND biological father share telepathic sensations from the extracorporeal uterus. This means that men will feel 9-months of pregnancy just like women do, and get the side effects (e.g. nausea, random food cravings). Nutrients are magically sourced from both parents for the pregnancy, placing an equal reduced burden for pregnancy on both the male and female parties — which is objectively superior to the women bearing the entire nutritional burden alone. Incidentally, both parties will feel the childbirth at the end of the process.

So... this is the current state of affairs at the brothel:

• If you go to the brothel, nearly all women choose to get an EUI.
    • If a man goes to the brothel and they get a woman pregnant, he is linked to her EUI.

Note: Getting more than one pregnancy while on an existing EUI is not advised. One baby at a time, please! You need to get the previous EUI removed before considering to get pregnant again.

1. Would you go to the Brothel to make babies for money? Why or why not?

2. Does the EUI / mpreg technology affect your opinion at all?

3. How do you feel about the anonymity / illusion avatar system of the Brothel? Would you ever want to form a family with someone you hooked up with at the Brothel? Would you use the Brothel for dating purposes?

4. Could you give up your babies to the orphanage? Or would you prefer to keep them?

5. Suppose you are a parent and you found out that your son/daughter (age 18+) went to the Brothel. What is your reaction?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Moonpearl, Pyoo, NamGi and 1 other person like this.
  2. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    I ain't going through the yaoi sub life for some cash

GDLiZy, NamGi and Innieminnie like this.
  3. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me. I think that SJW needs to meet the bat. TO THE FACE. :blobowoevil_horns:

Baseball bat, not Batman... :blobconfused:

Oh and no thanks. I don't want to save his world. I just want to see it burn. Just like the majority of Lychee's worlds! :blobowoevil_horns: FIRE HEHEHHE FIRE! yeah... total opposite of this song.

NamGi and Innieminnie like this.
  4. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to many hereditary health issues to consider breeding.

5. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't do it for the money, but to gain child with a relatively painless childbirth! :aww: I think I could do the sex if birth was that easy! Maybe...once or twice to have a kid. I wonder if the sorcerer can invent super fertility magic potion/pill..

Not really? Could I elect to do it by myself? I assume more guys would want custody of the child if they were sharing the pain...and I want my baby~

3. How do you feel about the anonymity / illusion avatar system of the Brothel? Would you ever want to form a family with someone you hooked up with at the Brothel? Would you use the Brothel for dating purposes?
    Uh...no. Nope. Nada. Don't care *shrug*

4. Could you give up your babies to the orphanage? Or would you prefer to keep them?
    Keeeep

5. Suppose you are a parent and you found out that your son/daughter (age 18+) went to the Brothel. What is your reaction?
    *Old Lady Noises* Where mah granbabeh?! :blobReach:

6. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    (One of us one of us one of us) ಠ⌣ಠ ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Death to the monster restraunt scenario ! !

:blobcat_rawr: :blobcat_rawr: :blobcat_rawr:

7. Cascadian Rex

Cascadian Rex Villain with a thousand faces | Lychee's rival

Reading List:
    Link
    sure, sounds like a job. why? it's the planet repopulation project , obviously.

if the sauce king can take the sex out of the equation, it might be a more attractive prospect. the choosing partner, and matching making and needing to keep banging till a pregnancy happen is so time consuming...
    artificial insemination will save so much time, effort and resources.

not really, seems like an interesting experience, something men would otherwise never experience that... tho, then again since the pain is dialed down it could hardly be called a genuine experience...

as a whole, ain't half of humanity feel periodic pains as such. being paid for that seems like a pretty good deal.. at least do this for a few years I think... for the money... and for that world's need.

if the gender balance is the issue won't it be better to temporary rearrange all volunteers' gender to maximize couples with maximum genetic variations. surely a 9 month genderbend is a better upgrade to the system.

3. How do you feel about the anonymity / illusion avatar system of the Brothel?
    seems like a lot of faff, just use a mask, lol

Would you ever want to form a family with someone you hooked up with at the Brothel?

no

Would you use the Brothel for dating purposes?
    no
    if I wanna hook up/start a family it will not be thru that method.

4. Could you give up your babies to the orphanage?
    sure

Or would you prefer to keep them?
    no, cant reasonably raise too many children. keeping the child does not seem to be encouraging the maximum child creation to adhere to the planet repopulation project

*shrug* its inevitable

8. NamGi

NamGi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why couldn't you give the gays some justice

9. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Some thoughts:

Why ever get pregnant normally if you have the EUI? It doesn't make sense to.

Further, I don't see the point of adding the pains to the biological father. In fact it would actively discourage his attempts to rebuild the population. Why? Because what sane father is going to want to get multiple women pregnant? None. Hell many won't want to get one woman pregnant. And that's excluding those who want nothing to do with the process.

So basically the second part is stupid and simply makes no sense with the prompt.

10. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    YEah the sorcerer should be doing the opposite and making it painless for the female population...

11. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah :notlikeblob: ....I just wanted an excuse for mpreg that evens out pregnancy for men and women.

Basically the idea was to test if bearing some amount of the burden of pregnancy would change male behavior (Part A) — but even in the Part A Poll itself, it appeared that most male Nuffians were interested in staying monogamous anyways, which ran counter to my original hypothesis that guys would choose to reproduce more than girls if given the incentive.

Renne reminded me that I didn’t finish Part B so I had to modify the scenario somehow :blobsad:

Nahrenne likes this.
  12. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    Just have the sorcerer pay people to become hermaphrodites...? And then once the births are over he'll change them to their desired gender?

lychee and Cascadian Rex like this.
  13. Cascadian Rex

Cascadian Rex Villain with a thousand faces | Lychee's rival

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, its like working 9 months on an oil rig, makes most sense.

14. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to leave gender out of it, because I get the impression that gender is a huge confounding factor — both from guys who love genderbender and guys who hate it.

So the idea was to only isolate something very specific — that is the feeling of pregnancy without the appearance in any way.

15. Arcturus

Reading List:
    Link
    ...But what is the point of the poll? Do people like to feel pain and discomfort for no reason except trolling? As far as I'm aware of, the answer will almost always be no.

lychee likes this.
  16. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Compare male / female responses when the conditions are equalized in such a way that it is improved from baseline for the women but worsened from baseline for the men.

Null hypothesis is that both genders would have the same attitudes for imaginary (not physical) pregnancy and sexual behavior if the features of pregnancy are the same.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  17. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there one manga where the entire population is male. And to procreate, you have to defeat someone which will change the sex of the defeated into a female after which you will have your way with her(inside is a him)

18. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I'm a completely different, ordinary person now? I'm not someone who owes anything to the Sorcerer King? Alright.

Nope! I hate the idea of pregnancy, even if it's a weird "distant" pregnancy, and no amount of money can buy me as a parasite's incubator.
    Money also isn't valuable enough to make me sleep with that many men... Ugh, gross.

But even if I was still working hard for the King's sake, like in the last scenario, I wouldn't use this method. Why? Because he called them "brothels". I'm not in the slightest happy about becoming a prostitute, okay?

It greatly amuses and satisfies my bitter heart, but little else.

It seems like a relatively good idea - sex workers get hounded and discriminated against in the real world. But no and no. Everything there is fake and only has one purpose, so why bother?

Get the Devil Spawn as far away from me as possible

Well, err... I'd be concerned about their money situation and their mental health. At the end of the day, there are little consequences, but having to sleep with people for money really isn't an ideal life.
    Also, they're still suffering through pregnancy, they're just suffering silently. Of course I'd have to be worried about the pain they're going through.

lychee likes this.
  19. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffft-- the sorcerer king has a sense of humor lol

Why not? As long as it's consensual from all parties, I don't see any problems... Ofc it should be off limits to those who already have partners, as they can just try hard themselves.

It bothers me a little tbh. Everything seems to be going swimmingly so far but there's only so much mankind should try to go against the laws of nature. There is no guarantee there won't be any adverse effects on the children who were born from EUI, and if we've learned anything from movies it's things like this that are the start of world destruction lol

Me personally I would forgo the EUI and rather just get really doped up with drugs during childbirth.

I'm also concerned of what effect the EUI procedure will have on children/society as well. There will be many parentless children basically stuffed in orphanages until they reach a suitable age, then what? Are they kicked out into the streets? People will likely begin making light the severity of childbirth, and the most important thing to consider is what happens when the sorcerer king is gone. If he's not immortal, he'll eventually die. If he is, he may get tired of it all and abandon the planet. Is he the only one who can use magic? There is something wrong with a society that is too heavily centered on one person.

The Brothel can't be something like a love hotel? Lol. In my mind it was sort of like a recreation place where people could live out their fantasies, after all if it's not fun then why go. ._. Gives the perverts an outlet for their desires too.

The anonymity is a nice perk... But, yeah there should definitely be a criminal history or psyche check or something.

No, I'd keep them. Please give me financial aid, government lol. But for real, people who don't have the resolve or dedication to become parents really shouldn't become parents. You are creating a life, not going shopping at the store. That baby should be ur responsibility no matter what.

First, I'd question why. Did they need money that badly?? Do they just like to play around?? Do they really want a baby??

Might lecture them a bit about the responsibilities of creating a life and possibly the hardships of being a single(?) parent, and then it's up to them really. They're old enough? to know better, it's their choice to decide. But if they decide to give up the child I'd be seriously disappointed in them. If they just want to have sex or make money, there are other ways. You don't have to bring in an innocent life into the equation...

lychee likes this.
  20. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male pregnancy? Hell to the no? I like being a straight White cisgender male, thank you very much!