Forgotten Title Probably a Bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shizukani, Aug 14, 2020.

?

How awful would it be to get trafficked? (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

1. Super awful.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Super duper awful.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Super duper mega awful.

10.0%
  4. Words cannot describe how awful it is.

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    There's this scene that I keep trying to remember what novel it's from, but I just can't remember.:facepalm: and it's been bothering me.

The scene that I remember is about a side character(the guy is really a side character which only has this one major scene I'll call him A),

A was being talked about by the mc and another side character. They were talking about his significant other which was said to be missing. His girlfriend(fiancee?) went missing in the woods when they were hiking, and even now they said that he still hasn't given up trying to find his gf even after a few years.

Anyway, the MC and other staff( including A I think he was a film staff) was filming(?) in this secluded village, and the family where they stayed had a daughter-in-law that was not in the right mind (she has missing teeth? and couldn't talk properly and laughs and talks all silly, and I think she was generally injured in the face too)

In the end, it was found out that the village was a group of human traffickers and they mainly kidnapped girls to give it as a "wife/slave" to the sons of the village chief. So the crazy daughter-in-law was actually the fiancee of A who went missing. The crew and the mc was also almost trafficked(cause they found out something was wrong) but they were saved by the Ml.

This story stuck to my mind and now I forgot where it's from :facepalm: it's difficult to find cause it's just a side story. :blobpensive:

Anyway, thank you so much! if someone finds it! :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    reminds me of the kind of horror game stories but i don't remember this plot...

MentallyFake and Shizukani like this.
  3. sientara

sientara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shizukani likes this.
  4. anniebeebuzz

anniebeebuzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rem
    That's what I thought at first too but they weren't filming at that time. Seems so familiar but I just can't get it :hmm:

Shizukani likes this.
  5. Shizukani

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thank you so much! I think it's possible :hmm: I'll reread it! Thank youu

6. Shizukani

Reading List:
    Link
    Understandable lol cause it's possible that I mised it up a lot in my mind :sweating_profusely: but the gist should be the same.