Problem with SoulWorker ?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Ars Nova, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Ars Nova

Ars Nova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there.
    So just this evening i started playing Soul Worker on my laptop again after several month hiatus. Well, to be summed up, my game data seems to be totally corrupted and messed up although i'm pretty sure i didn't do anything :facepalm:

Chronology :
    Everything is a normal routine, Softether to login, open the client via Edge with HgStarter, after the game passes the XIGNCODE it crashed.

The Hangame logo won't show and the screen is pure black. When i tried relaunching the game the client told me to assign a directory to download and install although i already did that. Checked my files afterwards and from somewhere around 6 GB the data file is down to 5.1 GB. I really don't know where the 900 MB went.

P.S.
    i took off my headset after the XIGNCODE load, the plausible explanation is either the headset hit some random button since i put it above my keyboard, or somehow i carelessly dropped it above the disk causing a reset shock.

But i'm sure both of that didn't happen since i put it gently, probably there's something that went wrong, sorry i'm not really a tech guy

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. OnigaImasuka

OnigaImasuka A devil in disguise

Reading List:
    Link
    Try asking on the game's forum, will probably get a better reply there

Ars Nova and CosmicInsomniac like this.
  3. nubdog

nubdog Simple Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Er maybe post this on soul worker forum instead ? I think it'd be alot more effective than posting on a novel site for some game technical issues

Ars Nova and CosmicInsomniac like this.
  4. Ars Nova

Ars Nova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes...why didn't i thought of that...

My bad