Discussion Questions about Moonlight Sculpture

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Dr.Maniac, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    You obviously haven't read the fictions on Royal Road Legends that show all the LMS fanfics and similar story-lines. We got classes ranging from blacksmiths to archers to wizards to inventors.

I would advertise, but I've basically stopped reading the stuff for fun, so meh...

2. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was first: the egg or the chick? In this case LMS.
    Do you still read it or not? Or do you want to say that now you don't read ff...?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  3. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link
    Answer:
    1. You should try to read it first, hmm I think for me it's not a cliche VRMMORPG, it's a balance between crafting class and somewhat fighting class, so it's not that boring to read.
    2. Well here's my synopsis, the MC is a poor person and has a gaming history, suddenly his grandma was hospitalized so he didn't have a choice but to sell his account in the past game that he played and it was a huge success, he earned a huge money, then he realized that pro-gaming has a huge profit if you succeed, so he paid his debts, hospital bills, tuition fee of his sister, bought a house, bought the latest game. Then when he started playing the game, things happen and he ended up gaining a hidden class but to his dismay, it wasn't a fighting class but instead a crafting class, so his plan to become a pro-gamer became harder to achieve. Along the way, he discovers the secrets of his class.
    3. YES, it is fun to read but much more fun if you have gaming knowledge cause you'll easily understand the terms and the adventures he does in the game.

4. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the most cliche thing about VR is when it starts to have problems like people getting in a coma(.hack), dying cause of a game(.hack), virus destroying the net(.hack)

about LMS I fully recommend you reading it but it stated to go downhill after vol. 20 it may go uphill after his last job quest, maybe?

5. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
  6. GODking

GODking Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't be surprised if LMS would be one of the first Korean manhwa animated by a Japanese/American/Korean animation company.
    The reason is because I've been emailing and spamming different animation companies to look at LMS novel and webcomic.
    Yep, I'm a crazy fan.

7. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only seen the webcomic adaption of LMS. Does anyone know which chapter the of the novel is the english translated webcomic at?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.