Spoiler Risou no Himo Seikatsu: Question about a slight spoiler?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Osamaru, Feb 3, 2017.

1. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was the first trip. he went to the kingdom of his ancestor. the first time he was teleported by his wife. I guess I really need to read it from the start. November 2016 was the time I dropped it.

2. Bakanogami

Bakanogami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about the web novel raws? Because I've only read the light novels, which split off and go in a different direction, and I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

3. Benreddevil

Benreddevil New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the queen said that with r&d it might be possible to create a new spell to open a miniature window to earth for the wifi signal butthey have no time to do it ; too busy also i have a question Who the F is on the covers from boo 9 on? the little blond girl ? please tell me that s not another mariage candidate she looks 12

4. Benreddevil

Benreddevil New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey do you knowwho is on the cover of the last books? the little blonde girl, please tell me its not another candidate she looks 12

5. Bakanogami

Reading List:
    Link
    She's Lucrecia, from the twin kingdoms. She's 15 years old and a member of their royalty who wasn't born with the royal magic and was thus expelled from the royal family and adopted by a lower Marquis house. She really wants to become the MC's concubine, since that will mean the restoration of her rights and privileges as a royal and she can treat her family like family again.

She acted as the MC's guide and attendant when he was staying as a guest in the Twin Kingdoms and tended to throw herself at him ineffectually. I haven't read the latest book yet but it was implied she was going to chase him down, possibly even to the point of accompanying him to the northern kingdom.

At the end of volume 10 there's still no arrangements for her to join the harem, but with how much screentime and cover space they're giving her it seems like it will eventually happen.

eroxaz likes this.
  6. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how's the girl in the recent volume?

7. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im honestly quite curious how much of this has changed as I havent been able to read any of the novels (and i was behind even these spoilers) and its been well over a year.

8. Bakanogami

Reading List:
    Link
    Not too much has changed.

His second child (a daughter) was born without incident, and he received a title so that he can act independently as a Noble outside of being Aura's representative. Glass production has gotten to the level where their marbles are usable as catalysts for magic item production, and he's been working on a few other inventions like the compass.

The political situation is getting somewhat tense. Zenichiro and Aura are getting increasingly worried about the Twin Kingdoms due to a lot of reasons: they found out they're talking about using their son as an external threat to deal with their own internal political issues, for one. Prince Francesco has revealed his desire to create a magic item enchanted with Bestowal magic, so that it could create more magic items. Combined with glass marbles, that opens the possibility to the Twin Kingdoms mass producing magic items in the future, something that only Zenichiro really realizes the true danger of since everyone else is so used to bloodline magic being carefully hoarded. He's worried about their selling those items to other countries and controlling the supply, as well the possibility of using a golem magic shown in a recent volume as a source of labor, while Aura is worried about the possibility of mass producing area destruction magic.

Meanwhile the Twin Kingdoms are terrified of the Church on the Northern continent. They originated from the remains of an empire there that was chased south, and are convinced that if the Church realizes they're still alive that they'll launch an invasion. They're looking at the Carpa kingdom as a buffer zone in the ensuing war, while also being wary of their getting their hands on bestowal magic through Zenichiro's bloodline, and they've also realized that Zenichiro is able to invent creative new magic items (thanks to his Earth knowledge). They very much want to get on Zenichiro's good side since due to his teleportation magic he's likely to become their main point of contact.

The result is that Zenichiro and Aura have no real choice but to accept a concubine from the Twin Kingdoms. They need the Capra Kingdom to properly get Bestowal magic in case the Twin Kingdoms start to use mass production. They say the candidates are either Bona or Lucrecia, but with how much they've been pushing Lucrecia it's almost certainly going to be her.

In the most recent volumes Zenichiro has been traveling on Freya's ship with her back to her home country in the north, accompanied by Lucrecia. The most recent volume focused on a stopover they had in the first country they made landfall at, where they got caught up in a conflict between that country and a neighboring Knight's order of the Church. While there, Zenichiro discovered both that they already have advanced glassmaking techniques on the Northern continent, and more importantly that they have gunpowder.

Gunpowder had apparently been around there for a long time but never seen much use because it was easy to set off early with the most basic fire magic. Zenichiro witnessed a mercenary group experimenting with early muskets, though.

Volume 13 is presumably going to be Zenichiro in Freya's country trying to convince her Dad to let him marry her even though he's already married and only loves his first wife and doesn't really want to marry her that much.

firefox1234 and sirwence like this.
  9. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ^^ Feel kind bad hes being forced into taking the hand of someone he really doesnt want to.. even now it seems rather glaringly obvious he simply loves his wife ; though I was actually pondering about said GP especially in terms of weapons since if they have 'industrial' (for the time) / advanced glass making they should have the other at least in most series they do lol. So now knowledge on that ; our MC might want to get to work on it - Still hopeful for a nice happy end for him and Aura and their kids .. Freya is kinda meh to me as well *shrug* cant see him having kids with anyone else though just feels wrong.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  10. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info!

11. Kkajmoin

Kkajmoin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Aura really love the mc? I feel that she does not trust him and she kinda monopolizes him idk

12. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    so, will the MC change later on or keep that way? it's isekai story with sword and magic, but MC are physically and mentally inept in martial art, and the magic are convoluted and not convenient at all, normally if sword and magic got taken out, there still modern knowledge as cheat but all the gadget are cooped up only in his room while the technological advancement are barely progressing even with him there, it's like he's kinda useless, i know he can't be too active because he can't overtake his wife influence, but majority of the time, he really just laying in his AC living room playing game, and whenever he got out, he pretty much spend time trying to read between the line in every fu**in conversation and barely have any new relationship with the surrounding, he stay away from any woman for his wife, but he also have no personal connection to men, he's barely doing anything since he's moving there

13. kuronekohime

kuronekohime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info, you’re the real MVP. They do push Lucrecia a lot which is pretty whack because she’s beyond annoying and if he HAS to choose one then Bona has been around more interacting more naturally with him so that’s pretty disappointing.

Does Lucrecia have a redemption arch?