Spoiler Seduce a Fox/구애, 여우를 홀리다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 7, 2023.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://webtoon.kakao.com/search?keyword=구애, 여우를 홀리다

Description:
    Ye-hwa, who lost Jeong-in and was humiliated by the sudden attack on her soul on the day of her death, tries to kill herself to escape from the monster who is obsessed with her, but when she opens her eyes again, she returns to 10 years ago and meets the monster who takes care of her... Who the hell is this creature that is not in her memory, and why has he ruined herself so much in the future while taking care of her in the past? Can she change the past and create a different future?

—————
    When she tried to kill herself I thought this was gonna be a rebirth story but it seems she just keeps going back between the past and present.
    -Why does she keep going back? What causes her to go back?
    -What’s up with her memory? It looks like there’s some things she can’t remember.
    -Who’s that little fox kid?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plzz :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i am down for some spoilers :D

5. citrusyuzu

citrusyuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never camped so early before hoping we get an English translation soon but I'll settle for spoilers! I thought this one was a manhua at first so was a bit surprised

Lilinette_2r8 likes this.
  6. Allidine

Allidine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry:I rlly need some spoilers plssss

7. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters?

8. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. kerosinned

kerosinned New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilersss pls

10. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the fox demon raped her after kill her husband and then she killer herself and then returns back in time the fox was saved by fl and became her servant he also makes her medicine since apparently fl has a weak heart and she straight up tell her father that fox guy dangerous and he Will die in 3 years he's a ghost told her future husband he's fox in a Human body and that she's from the future idk if the fl is traumatized or dumb

11. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw some raws. Does anyone know who ML is? Is it the adult fox or the child fox?

12. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please ㅠㅠ
    Why the male lead hate Yehwa so much? Does he adore her when they little

13. Geniej

Geniej New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all! First time posting on this forum so please bear with me.

So I’ve read the Korean webtoon raws for this (until chapter 21) and this is what I’ve gathered so far:

1) The guy on the cover image is a fox demon with a bone to pick with the FL (seems like they had some terrible history in the past), but she lost all her memories so she doesn’t remember him much (except some fuzzy flashbacks of him drenched in blood and holding some man’s body)
    2) After he heavily injures her groom at the wedding (I believe her groom is still alive but can’t confirm), kidnaps and rapes her, she attempts to kill herself and this teleports her back the past when she was still a kid
    3) She has a servant who greatly resembles the fox demon (but I’m pretty sure he’s not the same guy), and she goes into a mental breakdown, etc.
    4) She later finds out she was the person who saved him from the streets and brought him into the family
    5) We also find out she can travel back and forth between past and future (unwillingly) where she’s still being held captive by the fox demon (the trigger seems to be whenever she’s had a near-death experience), and her actions in the past—however subtle—seem to be affecting the future as well
    6) We also find out the servant has a much younger brother (a kid like the FL) and I believe he’s the fox demon in the cover image who kidnaps her in the future (unable to confirm for now—but he looks a lot more like the fox demon in terms of hair color—silver/grey, as opposed to the servant’s slightly yellowish hue). I’m not sure if the FL realizes this
    7) I think she wants to pretend to be nice to them so she can get her revenge/change things in the past, but she ends up getting attached to them as well
    8) As of the latest chapter, the servant, kid brother and FL were under heavy attack (not sure why) and the kid brother (in his desperation to protect the FL), unleashes his powers—seems like he’s a very special nine-tail fox demon. There was a flashback with someone who used to care for them (maybe their mother?) who told the servant to protect the kid brother until he’s able to properly control his powers. At the moment, I’ve no idea who the real ML is—the fox demon or the servant/his older brother. This isn’t the first series I’ve read from this author so… hmm.

That’s pretty much the gist of what I was able to gather with what little Korean I can understand, haha. Hope this helps :)

14. ChEeSyWoRdS

ChEeSyWoRdS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for these summaries ,I too think that the guy in cover is that small kid cuz his hair color and eye color which is golden .That older bro seems more like mature and good natured cuz he was so nice to her .When in chapter 21 that kid transformed into a mystical fox I have a hunch that he is ml cuz he is so much similar to the description that future "fox" who r*ped fl (I don't know what kind of resentment he have).

15. ChEeSyWoRdS

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway can you please tell me lil bro and big bro's name cuz in chapter 22 MC mentioned "shiho" is it older bro or Lil bro .

If you read it's raws then please summarize chapter"22" thanks

mewylve likes this.
  16. citrusyuzu

citrusyuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you sooooo much :cry:

Geniej likes this.
  17. Geniej

Geniej New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shiho is the older bro. The kid bro is 설호 Seolho? (gosh I'm terrible at translating names from KR to EN).

At the end of chapter 21, FL returns back to the present and she attempts to kill herself again to trigger the magic that apparently lets her travel back to the past whenever she has a near-death experience. However, her suicide attempt causes an intense throbbing pain inside her stomach (I suspect the fox demon might have placed a spell on her or something as a deterrence since he didn't seem fazed when the maids told him about it) and (continuing to chapter 22) the fox demon tells her to focus on "another sensation" rather than the pain she's feeling and kisses her.
    He's surprised when she doesn't resist at all but stops himself halfway and tries to leave. She pulls him back timidly and asks him not to go. He asks her if she knows what's going to happen if they continue and she doesn't reply (which he takes as consent). Cue the snu snu fest and she tries to slow him down and he jests that the person who is making all these requests is being so fussy. He also tells her to relax otherwise the process will be painful for her, etc. and tries to stimulate her. I thinkkk the FL is (in her own head) thinking about how it's the first time she's truly feeling all these sensations (meaning she's enjoying the pleasure) and she um calls out Shiho's name (the older bro/her servant) and kind of pleads for him to hurry up (and do the deed with her). So I guess she thinks he's the same fox. The fox demon seems to snap at this point and thrusts into her (rather aggressively) and he doesn't slow down even after she asks him to (but she seems to reciprocate, touching his face and attempting to kiss him after they both come). End of chapter 22.

No problem!! Glad I could help :D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
  18. ChEeSyWoRdS

Reading List:
    Link
    I think MC here misunderstood that older bro is him but my hunch is telling me that ml is "Seolho" and that's why he reacted that way when mc said his older Bros name .Maybe we will get it's more story in next 5-10 chapter like what happened to older bro and all cuz mls features totally resembles the Lil kid not that older bro cuz older bro is more of a calm person when he was there with MC , let's see how this story gonna unfold.Thanks for these summaries though,love you :love:.

19. Momiji16

Momiji16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read indo version about this so..as far as i know :
    this is like there's 2 group of demons.. the white and black fox.. the white fox has king that rule these two groups.. and that king has a human wife.. the story continue with the king of white fox got overthrown by the black fox (after that the black fox become the next king). The white king has 2 sons(princes): shiho and seolho. At that time seolho is still a baby.. so their father told shiho to keep save (hide) seolho because his brother has some powerful power, at last until he can control it..
    this is in the web opinion but i agree.. maybe shiho is half human half demon fox but more to the mother side.. and seolho is more like to the father side.. his eyes, hair, the conversation ballon, and power (at first when they got attacked in chap 20-21,shiho confuse.. is it his father? But he soon realize it is his brother because of the uncontroled enery...) Its so sad.. shiho saw when the black fox want to kill his father.. After the black fox got the throne the 2 princes runaway to the human world and meet and saved by little FL..
    the woman who saved by shiho from the tiger and black wolf... She is the new princess (the black fox king's daughter who keep runaway from palace in secret ;) ) She wants to recruit shiho to her group.. she doesnt know him at all.. she just thought him as the pitiful lonely white fox who must disguise his identity in human world.. to block the suspicious of their identity.. shiho hunt himself for him and seolho to eat (fresh liver, fresh meat, etc) and because in FL village theres some teror because of wild boar or monster.. so shiho cant hunt freely near house.. he must hunt faraway from home.. sheolho is in growth age so he eats much more than before.. shiho must decrease his food for him.. and because of lost of energy.. shiho cant keep human form so the princess gave the boar that she hunt herself to him..

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
  20. halcyonDayz

halcyonDayz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for all these spoilers!
    I was only able to find the indo translation so I need to use google translation lol

I’m curious it looks as though fl is gaining a crush on Shiho(?) that’s why she wanted to do more than kiss at ch 22?
    I don’t blame her he’s really kind and sweet but wonder what happened to him in future timeline :cry:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023