Spoiler Seven Years Later - Indonesian Webtoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by missbluesunglasses, Oct 28, 2021.

1. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name
    : Seven Years Later
    Raw Link: https://www.webtoons.com/id/drama/seven-years-later/list?title_no=2542&page=1
    OFFICIAL English: https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/seven-years-later/list?title_no=3647
    Synopsis: Kala Maharani is an ordinary girl who’s always restrained by her father. One day, she chose to run away from home to celebrate the new year 2014 in Bali. But who would have thought that she drowned in the sea and was saved by her friend who told her seven years have passed. What will happen? What about her family and friends? Can she go back to her original timeline?

Season 1 has finished with 30 chapters. Season 2 will begin in January 2022.

EDIT: Webtoon has given this story an English translation as of April 2022. Go check it out.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    hongmeowpanda likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  3. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute image of Ezra and Kala:

[​IMG]

4. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG S2 IS CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated pics from the website:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also: Possible 2nd ML (excluding ex bf)??
    [​IMG]

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  5. shikirri

shikirri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whos the ML??

6. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely Ezra but we're not sure right now

mahrrade and shikirri like this.
  7. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    Ezra - if anything happens just call me

Kala - Ah

Ara - You disappeared yesterday when you called, right?

Kala - ah yes

Ezra - call who?

Kala(?) - ezra

Ara - I also called ezra yesterday and didn't pick up

Ezra - did you call me yesterday?

Kala - Yes

Ezra - when?

Kala - morning to afternoon?

Ara - why suddenly disappear?

Kala - haha secret

Ara - let's play secrets

Ezra - enter dial tone?

Kala - yes but you didn't answer

Ezra why isn't there?

Commenter: This is how important it is not to intrude on other people's privacy

So basically Ezra finds out that Kala and Ara have been trying to get in contact with him but he hasn't been receiving their calls or even knows that they're reaching out to him. Previous chapters show that Lenca has been deleting/blocking proof of them contacting Ezra from his phone, so at the end of this chapter he looks back at her low-key menacingly. Commenters were saying that privacy is important in relationships and Lenca crossed too many lines when she hacked his phone to do that - super controlling X( yucky, ezra deserves better

Ac03, Nefroza, komo komo and 2 others like this.
  8. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this chapter starts off with the aftermath of Ezra finding out that Lenca has been blocking his calls from Kala, Ara and who knows who else (which is super toxic behavior and should be a huge warning flag for relationships). They're fighting in his car and she accuses him at some point of having an unrequited love from high school with Kala and he asks her if she's ever lost anyone...towards the end of their argument, he says he's mentally tired and that her words have disgusted him (because she accused him of cheating to her friends earlier on) and that he's breaking up with her, so she needs to get out of his car. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I did not expect him to kick her out in the rain xD But ya know, props to Ezra because domestic abuse is not okay and she was manipulating him and super toxic for him.

both lenca and ezra have a mini monologue but it doesn't look like ezra is doing okay :(

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS STORY IS SO GOOD for WHAT HAPPENS NEXT <333

So Ezra is upset and hanging on his steering wheel when someone appears in his car.
    I think it's a more grown up version of Kala :eek: or its younger grandma?? but grandma only has one ponytail and this new girl has 2 long pigtails hairstyle...I'm hoping for grown up kala
    they have this conversation (MTL):

ezra (to himself) - why did you come back again?
    person - why can't you? (i think this is supposed to be - "why can't I?")
    ezra - ...
    person - Hello :)
    person - you are so surprised...do you know who i am?
    ezra - you...

Reviewer 1 (MTL) - I think their relationship can improve a bit after badge starts to understand how ezra kala's relationship is. turns out it's not that easy :( sorry lenca, ezra deserves better than you :( and is that grandma sukma? because that girl looks like kala but doesn't seem like it

MTL: So in this flashback, Kala's friend (the one that gets with the ex) is talking to ezra and telling him why she can't go with him to Kala's house anymore.

friend: sorry ezra. I... can't accompany you to the house again. Because Grandma Sukma is gone, it feels like no one will defend me if I still stop by that house. earlier, when I was helping my mother, by washing the dishes in my mother's kitchen when I was making glasses. while picking up the hilt I saw the look on his face it looked like when mom hated me... I don't know because maybe mom when she was still blaming me, or because I reminded him of when that's why I'm sorry, please take care of the family then

9. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    E: why are you there early?

TT:entertainment for a time traveler?

TT: If you learn by looking at historical buildings, I learn by seeing colonialism firsthand

TT: Are you alright? Pity your fence came out soaking wet like that. are you that angry with him?

E: Yes

TT: just because of that girl?

E: it's not because of that girl me and her always hurt each other, and maybe this is for the best for us. all this sooner or later will happen

(?): Do you know what a toxic relationship is? you are stuck in that relationship, and sometimes you don't know how to get out but after ending it, somehow you feel relieved

thank you for taking care

but I hope after this, you can stop caring about him when, it might hurt you

E: I can't just leave him

I know that's why I want to thank you

What are you thinking?

TT: I think I'm starting to understand. I'm starting to understand how to play the power of this time travel

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so much is happening in this chapter. it looks like we get our new scene with the white-haired boy. from what I MTL, it looks like he's going to be showing Kala around school as she joins school again (?)

so this is a convo with his teacher who is also trying to recruit him for a sport:

teacher - His name is Acha, I want you to help him because he will join your class too

(?) - don't be bullied. he lost his parents so don't worry

White hair -- If I'm a bully, I won't be elected as student council president

Teacher - okay, dad, I'll leave acha to you

white hair - yes sir, ready

AND it looks like we get a flashback with gavin and ezra. (ingrid is also featured in chapter) : it looks like gavin is really traumatized by kala going missing and he's been going to therapy, and at one point he tells ezra he has to forget so he stays sane :( he looks so tired

komo komo and flowers_bloom like this.
  10. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm for the summaries do you know who the white haired boy is ? Or have they not said yet

11. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    yes finally!!! He showed up in the s2 premiere and he joked around with Kala and said he was her boyfriend before denying it.

Also- Ch 40 confirms that Kala is going to school again and it looks like they're in the same class so they are going to be classmates (more specifically, deskmates wink wink). he talks to her in the library and he's so smooth omg.

EDIT: After MTL their interaction, he tells Kala to ask for help if she needs it and she thanks him using his name...awkward silence ensues...until he asks how she knows him when they haven't met before LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2EDIT: His name is Ghani, I believe

Kala: ezra i don't want you to die
    Ghani: ah, what are you doing here?
    kala: who?
    Ghani: Anyway, we have to get out of here - my father will find out later
    Kala: what date is it now?
    Ghani: march 19
    kala: 2021?
    Ghani: Yes, 2021, I want the New Year already
    Kala: I time travel 2 months faster? I should have gone to January 2021
    Ghani: actually I'm surprised you suddenly appeared here yesterday something happened huh? you are different from usual.
    Kala: and who is this person? how come he looks like he knows me? I don't know who he is.

Ghani: are you time traveling again?

Kala: ?!? how do you know?!

Ghani: I'm your boyfriend

Kala: HAH?!?!

Ghani: I'm your boyfriend

Kala: HAH?!?!

Ghani: joking

Kala: wow

Ghani: come here acha, you don't get to be in the spotlight with cctv

Ghani: Luckily, Mundardjito didn't have CCTV running around like that

Kala: this guy calls me acha all the time...and he acts like he knows the ins and outs of this place...

Kala: and he said boyfriend? even though he ends up joking. I mean, I'm so close to him that he can joke about things like that.

Kala: should i just ask who is he? but i'm not feeling well...

Kala: it's like I'm greeting an elementary school friend. then my friends forgot who I was.

Kala: er where are we?

Ghani: Kiranuri's office "shines together for the nation's needs" is the tagline, right? my father's office

Ghani: you know, do not you? my father, the mundar-djito...

Kala: does he call his father using the word "si"?

Ghani: You're still looking for Mundardjito why did you even enter the crocodile's nest

Kala: looking for?!

Ghani: did my dad do something bad to you? did you not tell me anything yesterday about-

Other person: Who is there?!

Ghani: there is a security guard. try to laugh like that, cha!

Kala: HAH?!

Security: mas ghani?! who with?

Ghani: run, cha! This security guard I handle!

Kala: his name is ghani... his father's name is mundarjito.... who are they?!? and why can I be searched by a person named mundarjito?!?

ezra -- You're not the "now" time, OK?

ezra -- may i have your right hand?

ezra --Yes I know.

kala -- why didn't you tell me?

ezra -- because you just came home and your mother asked me to shut up first.
    kala -- everything will be fine

ezra -- but if you don't do all that, you might not find a way out of your golden cage right?

ezra -- your father is still such a father. and you will not be independent because you continue to be restrained.

kala -- So you're saying I have to accept my family's divorce because of me?

ezra -- not like that. sometimes you have to accept what you can't control

kala -- but-

ezra -- You have to get out of here when...

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    komo komo and flowers_bloom like this.
  12. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg Ghani sounds so cute, i wonder if he actually is her boyfriend from the future:0 I love the interaction between ezra and kala, as always her number 1 emotional support boy lol. Hope he breaks up with his gf i really don't like her, she's so possessive and has hugeee trust issues. The poor boy deserves someone better *cough* *cough* kala

shikirri and missbluesunglasses like this.
  13. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting story. I'm here to look for more spoilers. I'm really Loving the plot

14. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent had a chance to MTL the newest chapter but in ch 43, Ezra visits Kala :))))))))))))) the ending is sad though....
    kala is seen looking down at ezra's grave...assuming it's from after the space explosion we saw in s1 finale

komo komo, shikirri and flowers_bloom like this.
  15. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG there's been a mass release of Eng tl up to ch 35!!!

shikirri and flowers_bloom like this.
  16. shikirri

shikirri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when Lenca and Ezra gonna break up? She pisses me off when she don't want Kala to be alive.

17. Secnarf

Secnarf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while i agree lenca could be frustrating at times and their relationship is toxic af, i actually like how they wrote her character. She thought the whole time travelling thing was bs and ezra said kala is a ghost so i could see why she said that. She’s acting like this cause she has always struggled to gain ezra’s attention especially now that kala is back. Honestly they’re both at fault for entering a relationship when they’re clearly not ready. But you could see on the latest chap while having the convo with kala’s mom that she finally understood why ezra was acting like that and even acknowledged that she wasn’t that great of a girlfriend either.

shikirri likes this.
  18. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure its ch 39

flowers_bloom and shikirri like this.
  19. shikirri

shikirri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU, I can't wait for it.