So, Hulk vs. Twilight vampires. Who will win?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eishun, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An argument broke out in real life, so I am bringing it to the internet.

The Hulk vs. Twilight vampires. Who will win? Had an argument with some rabid Twilight fans and they think the vamps will win. In their version of a fight between the Hulk and the vampires, the following events will take place.

1) First, all the members of the Cullen clan, will dazzle the Hulk with their speed. He won't be able to react to their attacks. They do agree that the Hulk has high defensive strength so the Cullens won't kill him immediately, but they will catch him off guard.

2) Then, Emmett, the strongest vampire, grabs the Hulk's hands and hold him in place.

3) The vampires with psychic powers will scramble the Hulk's mental defense, reducing him to a nervous wreck.

4) Then all the vampires leap on the Hulk's body and just drink him dry.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. Kainord

Kainord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not that great of hulk knowledge. But hes immortal in a way. He can regenarate almost from every cell. Depending of the persona he got the mind tricks could work, but rage overwrites that too. I can only laugh that 1 vampire can hold him down. Thats impossible. And to drink him dry? The hulks skin cant be punctured so easily. The speed issue, just a clap sends out shockwaves like a tornado, i dont think they could even stand. So nope. Hulk, i mean the real ferral one cant be bested by punny vampires.

mir and Cutter Masterson like this.
  3. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    What type of Hulk, this is the one thing that one must understand, there will be a different scenario based on the type of Hulk and how much access he has to which powers. If this is a Composite Hulk, Twilight Vampires stand no chance. Nadda. So I ask again, what Hulk are we talking about here? The Hulk from the comics, a version of Hulk from the comics, MCU Hulk, or Composite Hulk where we take everything and put it into one being representative of his powers, feats, and shenanigans? Or are we talking about the Hulk from Zimaut Animation, which is more of a fancanon?

Hulk has OP telepathic/psychic resistance as a side effect of his innate range and multiple personalities inside his mind; this resistance also increases with his rage. When in ideal situations, it is extremely difficult to enslave Hulk mentally. While it can be done, you'd sooner lose control the angrier he got, the more enraged he'd be, the more he'd slip out of your control.

Hulk is able to overcome information overload from the Ultimate Machine that can feed you the entirety of information of the universe when the Leader died in comparison. Is immune to Xemnu's mental powers which is able to mesmerize the human population. He is able to put a mental block on Doctor Strange when he's in Hulk's mind so Strange can't use his powers. Hulk is even able to remember who Sentry was after he removed his memories from everyone on the planet psionically. And Hulk remembers Spider Man is Peter Parker after Peter made a deal with Mephisto, but Banner does not remember.

And I'm not even going into his other powers because I'd rather leave that to someone else, but if we get down to what Hulk we're talking then I'll speak so more on this. Hulk's psychic/telepathic resistance is more or less shared amongst all Hulks.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    asriu and Cutter Masterson like this.
  4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Even for the weakest form of Hulk I don’t see that happening. He has dealt with many beings with far stronger powers and defeated them. Thou there have been occasions where he has lost as well to similar powers. So it’s a tough call. The latest version of Hulk would not even slow down, but a origin Hulk may lose if he’s unlucky

mir and asriu like this.
  5. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think it would be funny considering that the Twilight Vampires would be poisoning/melting themselves because the Radiation is also in Hulk's blood.

mir and Cutter Masterson like this.
  6. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is important! I think there is a timeline where Hulk literally holds the earth together after somebody tried to split it in half. Then there is the version of himself that conquers the the galaxy.

I was thinking of this. Isn't the hulk's blood filled with gamma radiation? From my understanding the twilight vampires aren't static, so there cells are still active. Therefore the gamma radiation could start destroying them on a cellular level. Unless they think exposure to radiation could give them super powers...

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  7. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Hulk is weak to Cosmic Rays. Which would also may weaken the Vampire’s. Hulks blood may actually make the Vampire’s stronger

8. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Hulk from the MCU movies. The Twilight fans only watched the movies.

9. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hulk!

10. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhh seems like those Twilight fans aren't familiar with Marvel universe. There are versions of Hulk that crush planets like pebbles.

Even the mcu version is more than capable of ripping off few ceramic dolls.

11. GODBreakerDragon

GODBreakerDragon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Until you meet Cosmic Ray Joe Fixit. Yeah, Joe Fixit is a Cosmic Ray Hulk. Also Cosmic Rays are the opposite to Gamma within the Marvel Universe. But this isn't really important to the discussion.

MCU Hulk is more of a disappointment. But he still has Radiation in his blood. I don't think MCU Hulk has the OP Telepathic/Psychic Resistance like Hulk in the comics does considering we've only seen Banner, Hulk, and the Professor-esque identity that is Smart Hulk. But Hulk definitely has more Speed, Strength, and Durability than the Vampires. There is still a possibility of the vampires beating Hulk psychically but the only feat that I can prescribe that can go against this is Smart Hulk using the Infinity Gauntlet to bring back everyone erased that Thanos snapped out of existence when he erased half the universe's population. This would mean using the Infinity Gauntlet like the Ultimate Machine in a way to ascertain who and what and bring them back so he would also have the mental resist but to a much lesser extent due to the permanent damage the gauntlet did, it still would be enough though.

13. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't think the blood would make them stronger. Gamma radiation isn't known to strengthen anything, it's used for its killing properties. From my understanding exposure to hulks blood makes people sick, if you can make him bleed. Which is almost impossible. Though if they caught Bruce banner unaware and could keep hulk from noticing, I think Bannet's blood is different from hulks and can give people hulk strength. Though I think you need to do a blood transfusion rather then drinking the blood.