Discussion So, Rebirth of MC..?(BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Hoshiandme, May 16, 2019.

Tags:
?

Are you reading it?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. FUCK THAT LAST ARC. IT NEVER HAPPENED

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw someone picked it up.
    Though I’m happy and would love to read it...
    I read previous translators comments and spoilers about what happened....
    so.
    IS ANYONE READING IT? If you are, tell me why, and please.
    so, We all heard the Mc never regains his past memories and essentially becomes a different person altogether never reclaiming what made him likable and unique... so...
    So I’m here, asking, if you are fans of the series why are you reading it?
    I honestly loved the apocalypse and the interesting MC. But he just becomes a silly shou like all the others.
    So who’s reading it and why?

2. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped.

Moy and Hoshiandme like this.
  3. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked it, but then he became too... typical-shou-like would be a nice way to put it.
    It was a great story, I'll admit that, and the apocalypse was well thought out too. But the drama just seemed you know, "planned" and yeah...
    But that last arc though... Urgh... I dropped it before it "finished" since I was already ok with the zombie arc ending...
    What about you?

4. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    it got confusing as I read the last part with mtl

5. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I treated the last part as a separate book. Like it’s own short story. Then the dramatic changes to everything is less aggravating.

Hoshiandme and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  6. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    When I first started the story. I binged it. And when I saw the translator dropped it. I WAS CRYING AND BEGGING FOR MORE.
    And as the high of a new story faded, and I looked into why the last part of it sucked......... and MTLED A LITTLE SPOILERS.... oh my god. I had hope MC would remember and turn back to normal..

I loved the zombie ending!! THE WHOLE NOVEL WAS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND IT ACTUALLY GAVE THE STORY DEPTH. I was hoping for some more slice of life crap...
    But boom.
    It turned into a shounen. Huge fighting a giant head.... yep. I heard Mc turned into a little silly shou. Fucking dumb. What made that novel isnterssting was the always calm and collected MC. Like holy shit.
    And to be honest. I hated how it turned into a Xianxia all of a sudden. Like I don’t mind the genre. But I’m getting fucking tired of silly shous and cold gongs.
    At least before the rebirth. ML was a rambunctious and goofy lad of a man. And now he turned into the typical characters holy shit.
    I’m honestly really curious about what the original author’s story’s comment section is like.
    Did they hate and argue with it like us?

I understand. Bless spoiler section.

I was thinking along those lines too.... but they never go back or visit or remember. It was so cool when ML was part dragon and shit. But than.... WHAT?! DID THEY DO TO HIM?!

thisworldofmine1 likes this.
  7. Moy

Moy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 :blobtired:

Hoshiandme likes this.
  8. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I’m worried about continuing where I last stopped (which was at the beginning still). I haven’t read through all the spoilers but sounds like the story plot is messy.

9. Hoshiandme

Reading List:
    Link
    You should keep reading. The story is actually consistent. It’s just the last 20 chapters ruins such consistency

10. Shunraiki

Shunraiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking bout rebirth of mc, before, I have read a novel that has plot which 80-90% the same as rebirth of mc.

It is bl.

It is zombie apocalyse

It is mc got rebirth due to his own family

Mc is not rich, he sold everything he has to make some money and buy things

Mc accidentally broke this family heirloom, bled his finger and somehow activate the heritage thingy

This heritage thingy is related to Tao and it has space, he use his money to buy a lot of things + hummer

The space has spring water(?)

When he went to the biggest shelter, (I forgot the name, usually in city b, where the defense is the best, I've been away from apocalypse novel for quite some time, I totally forgot what its called.. What is it..:notlikeblob:) there's a special group of Tao priest. Seriously like in rebirth of mc

Everyone in this group thinks mc is weak

Mc and ml went back to ancient world to find out why there were fate together.

When I first read this novel, I was like.. Did I accidentally read the already translated novel, but this is mtl version or what..:hmm: but when I read about ml, it was the only thing that make me 100% sure, it was not the same novel. :blobok:

Ml in this novel is quite special... novel details more bout how mc grow with his tao power, step by step. :cookie: