Spoiler Solo for Two / 솔로 포 투

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by milafalconidae, Aug 17, 2023.

?

Does Anyone have spoilers about this novel ?

Poll closed Aug 26, 2023.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. milafalconidae

milafalconidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

There are three rumors about the star ballet dancer, Sasya. First, he's a sodomist. Second, he gets high on drugs before performing on the stage. Third, he sells himself to his wealthy patrons. And some of these rumors are true. Despite all this, Sasya was once loved unconditionally, but he abandoned his love in pursuit of success. One day, Sasya's long past love reappears before him, looking completely different and filled with hatred towards Sasya.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. bloop123456

bloop123456 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have ANY spoilers PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or even just the artists/authors twt???

4. DynerisCyrus

DynerisCyrus Green Tea Maker

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybodyyyyyy :blob_teary:

5. Lyrian

Lyrian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it is allowed to post links in here ??? But if you search for the name of the novel: 솔로 포 투 on Google you will find a page, more like a forum, where a reader postet a more or less short summary of the book. (You have to have the automatic website translator on on Google).
    It is funny translated but you will get the whole plot more or less.

milafalconidae likes this.
  6. milafalconidae

milafalconidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some spoilers from a Korean blog.... and in the end
    Sasya die and Karel k*ll himself with a gun..

Some part of the novel
    "Is this a burden on my heart?"

Sasya shook his head. Sasha, who has never done a big calculation in his life, just thought that it could be difficult for people who think too much.

"I'm going to live a long time, so Karel will be by my side until then."

"Of course."

Later, Sasya closed his eyes comfortably and Karel returned home alone after his funeral and died by suicide with a pistol, but that was still half a century later. They just looked into each other's eyes, not knowing that their words had become a prophecy of the future.

I didn't understand very well, but it seems
    they will be together again for a some years, sasya will die and Karel will follow him
    THAT'S IS TOO SAD

Viliel and Justpassingthrough like this.
  7. DynerisCyrus

Reading List:
    Link
    You liar. YOU'RE LYING PLEASE :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I hope mtl messed it up or something. I read some stuff from Naver blogs or something and there it was said that there isn't a sad ending. But again, it's mtl so it is very likely to be wrong. Ughhhh could you tell me where you read these spoilers?

EDIT: Hey wait, I dug around a bit more. It is not BE, Karel and Sasya lived together for a long time and grew old. Then Sasya died, naturally (like in the excerpt you gave, that was still half a century later.), and Karel committed suicide because he wanted to be with him. It's a happy ending.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
    Viliel and milafalconidae like this.
  8. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Karel was too good for him.

9. DynerisCyrus

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about that. There's a lot we don't know about him yet.

10. eternalepilogue

eternalepilogue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is when Sasya passed away naturally(Due to old age), And Karel shot himself because he had no other reason to continue living.

The spoilers below are not in order:
    -The house where Sasya and Karel spent the rest of their lives together was filled with photos of Sasya. In the future, the house was turned into a museum which was owned by the supposed descendent of Sasya and the reincarnate of Karel. (who is the protagonist of the sequel of "Solo For Two", and also named Karel Clement).
    -When Sasya was marked a spy and was sentenced to death, Karel somehow got him out of there. Later they escaped to the US where they started anew.
    -The reason Sasya was sentenced to death was that he was protecting Scar(Karel) who was being suspected as a spy and traitor. He overhears that 'Lord Scar' could be a spy, which makes him connect the dots on why Karel was acting as Lord Scar. He tells the officer that he is, in fact, a spy and that he got close to 'Lord Scar' to get Military secrets.
    -They were on a speed boat when they were escaping to the US. Karel was wearing his military uniform and Sasya was sleeping with his head on Karel's lap. Suddenly, Sasya, half asleep, asked him why he did not get him flowers as he had asked for one when he came to watch his show. (I.e. the chapter 1 manhwa). This made Karel cry. This was also when he received the letter Sasya had written him before leaving for France. This made him realize that everything was a misunderstanding.
    -When asked why Sasya was ready to sacrifice himself, He told him that it was because he loved him, and as long as Karel was happy, There was nothing else he wanted. He says Karel had sacrificed himself(by joining the war), so there's nothing wrong if he does the same.
    -Chapter 1 of the manhwa never actually happens and it is something Sasya desperately wished for, A happy Reunion.
    -Levin, Sasya's maid(the brunette) married Julian.
    -The life of 'Lord Scar' is very carefully planned by Karel. He is a double spy. The reason he chose shipbuilding is so that he could accumulate immense power and form connections with people from different backgrounds. He spread the rumor that he preferred men with black hair so that if he ever got together with Sasya again, people wouldn't suspect anything (because Sasya is a Russian).
    -The reason Karel, as Lord Scar was acting heartless and indifferent to Sasya, was because he was doubtful of Sasya's intentions (because he thinks Sasya left him after he was drafted for the war). He's playing the push-and-pull game.
    -During the war, The enemies captured Karel. He was given two options- either to die or become a spy. he chose the latter. hence, the news of the death of Karel and his appearance under a new identity as Lord Scar.
    -When 'Lord Scar' was in a relationship with Sasya, He got married to the grand duchess( forgot her name) for his plans. This broke Sasya's heart, however, he thought it was a punishment and that he deserved it. This affected him so much that his mental health worsened, He started hallucinating and almost killed himself once.
    -Before Karel got married, He had pierced Sasya's nipple and another part (forgot which one), it had a blue gem. This was done with consent and to prove how much Sasya loved him and that he belonged to him. He had also received a ring which made Sasya very happy.
    -When Sasya was arrested after being suspected as a spy, and the soldiers saw the piercing, They assumed the renowned dancer was kinky and had a messy private life.
    -The party where Lord Scar and Sasya first met, They both attended it hoping that they could see each other (In the manhwa, it was just Sasya's POV). Although it was their first time attending one of these( It is where artists use their bodies to gain fame i.e. through sponsorships) they both thought since the other was attending, They must be used to it and must have had multiple partners after their 'breakup'.
    -In the US, Sasya again rose to stardom and had to continuously give performances. Karel didn't like this, partly due to jealousy of not spending much time together and partly because he felt sad seeing Sasya tired. So he invented the camera where both audio and video can be recorded simultaneously so that the recording can be played instead of Sasya himself performing at the shows. Each camera cost a factory or a house( don't remember). To test if the camera was working, The first recording was of Sasya dancing and then jumping down the stage when he spots Karel in the empty audience, and them kissing for a long time. (similar to Manhwa Chapter 1, but Karel without the uniform and no audience).
    -When they were living a happy life with their son, Sasya had a hobby of collecting expensive wine.
    - The duchess too got a happy ending, where she got together with a man who looked like Karel.

It's been a year since I read the novel. I loved and enjoyed it. Everything about the story is beautiful, and so is the art. The ending was perfect, and couldn't ask for more. :blobdoggoheart:

From the artist Il-woo -nim:
    They are so beautiful, I'm speechless. :aww:

Please support the work on official platforms!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
    DynerisCyrus likes this.
  11. DynerisCyrus

Reading List:
    Link
    You are the hero we all needed in this forum ::bloblove::

And can I ask, how did Karel react to when Sasya attempted suicide after he got married to the Duchess? Also, is Karel sleeping with his subordinate that has black hair too? Or is it just a rumor?

Viliel likes this.
  12. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't exactly a suicide attempt.
    He was sitting near the riverbanks, wearing the ring he got from Karel. He hallucinated that he had thrown it into the river out of sorrow, anger, and helplessness. When he half snapped out of this, he reached out to retrieve the ring but was pulled back by Karel's secretary. Had he not been there Sasya would have drowned.

ayiyin, Viliel and DynerisCyrus like this.
  13. DynerisCyrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, so Karel didn't know about it. And you're right, it wasn't a suicide attempt in this case at all.

But what about the rumored subordinate? :bloboh:

14. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    They had a strictly professional relationship.
    The secretary was loyal and had the utmost respect towards Karel.
    Karel too respected him and saw him as a comrade. It was also convenient for him since the secretary had black hair, as this helped fuel the rumors about Karel's preferences.
    Also, they had known each other since before Karel became 'Lord Scar'. Which makes the secretary a spy too.

DynerisCyrus likes this.
  15. DynerisCyrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! :blobgift:

16. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:aww::aww: but by marriage, do you mean a contract marriage or a real one?

17. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a contract marriage.

Viliel and webnovelinfo like this.
  18. Deleted member 585243

Deleted member 585243 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if the level of angst is so intense that it might completely overwhelm me, or if it's more manageable and something I can handle without being too deeply affected :sweating_profusely:

19. webnovelinfo

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you ::bloblove::

20. Hadosh

Hadosh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like angst and torture.