Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    都已经快超越嫂子了 Dōu yǐjīng kuài chāoyuè sǎozile
    My translation on this...Is almost quickly surpassing sister-in-law's

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  2. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    so... not quite surpassing NX's cooking yet, but probably will soon? Good, the summary is accurate with the update already made then :p

munchin and Ddragonesse like this.
  3. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how surprised the people in LXT's company would be if they saw LXT cook XD and do a pretty damn good job at it

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  4. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    thinking over LTX becoming good at cooking like NX now... Anyone else worrying about LTX? Like, he does everything he can for NX, gives her whatever she wants, romantic weekends, cooks for her and XB... isn't it like LTX is the working housewife while the playboy husband NX plays all day in the entertainment industry...? That's an exaggeration obviously but recently I can picture that scene easily...

5. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    May I expand on this..?
    LTX was saying that NX will lose interest in him as he is older than her....and she replied that there are many handsome guys in the entertainment circle, But can handsomeness be eaten like rice? Besides no matter how handsome they are they aren't handsomer than me! I am the real official # 1 handsome guy ok?

6. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    (y)(y)(y)(y)

7. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio and @dragonkin550 kudos to you two! You both could become official translators..hehehe.. there is so much improvement in your translations even though you said it's only a summariised form there are details in them that when one is reading it, one could go with the flow of the story! If only those who are following the "official translations" were to know about this thread, they would quickly come here as this offers the fastest updates ever!
    As this is a modern setting, it is not difficult to translate and comprehend the story whereas the ancient stories are more difficult to translate where there are terms like cultivation, spirit enhancing method, pill and so on and on..

8. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    In other words, no paparazzi!!

9. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts:
    Author introduced a new rival for NX's affection. Li Mu Yan.
    Author mentioned about LTX's age and insecurities.
    I am perplex at why the author is introducing Li Mu Yan at this stage...Is it to address LTX's fears of losing NX and test their marriage?
    My question...Is author going to expand on this by showing how strong and stable the relationship between NX and LTX? Will their relationship be shaky when she finds out about the "terror night" that led her to conceive XB and will she find solace in LMY? Will the author go that way in order to let NX and LTX finally realised that they were meant to be?

10. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, most of the thanks should go to @vsukio, I just assist a bit here and there.

I'm not sure how many people would come to this thread though, even if the people reading the official translations knew about this thread - it took a while for the summaries to improve to this point after-all, and people who aren't willing to read Google Translate / Bing Translate versions of the raw would likely be missing out on a lot of the content between the latest translation and chapter 800 or so when the first summaries were done...

For the cultivation stories and such I think lnmtl.com does a decent enough job of it actually, though they don't do all series obviously, they do have a fairly good number of novels mtl'ed (either ongoing or complete). There's a request to add HM too, but not enough upvotes :(. I think they've got somewhere around 160 or so novels total...

The way lnmtl.com does it is fairly interesting actually, they have a crowdsourced database of chinese words to be translated to a certain english equivalent for each novel (usually for names, techniques, places, and other things that don't MTL well), and then the remaining chinese words are MTL'ed word by word using (I think) some translation software. I sometimes find that taking their database of terms & raws, replacing the chinese text from the database with their English counterparts via script and then letting Google or Bing mtl the result is a bit better though :p.

HoneyBee349, Kittsune, vsukio and 2 others like this.
  11. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that might be a possibility for why the author introduced LMY. Another possibility I can think of is that he's that character sometimes found in stories like this, whose sole purpose is to show that the female lead NX doesn't even look at other men anymore. I.E. if LMY had met NX before LTX, NX might have fallen for him instead (ignoring the whole XB being NX's child thing), but since NX has LTX now she won't even look at him.

A third possibility I can think of (I hope the author doesn't go down this route) is that he's introduced to try and 'forcibly' wrench apart NX and LTX since he's the opposite of YS (Powerful background, but all his strength is from legit sources instead of mostly underground forces), and approved by the Zhuang family (or at least MLL).

12. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forget important part of how he is an improvement over YS, He knows how to treat people. I mean YS only knows how to choke people with diamond and does not know how to pursue NX at all.

But I don't think Author invented LYM to make LTX jealous. I think and hopes that LMY will be a character to boast NX status higher, to make all NX's hater turn green with envy, so they will do more evil stuff.

13. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys won't like the next few chapters! NXL is pregnant! Guess what..3 months pregnant

14. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Na Na! I am very happy! I hope she has a difficult pregnancy and ends up spending 9 months in bed.

15. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    it would be good if both NXL and SY stuck with a kid none of them wants

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is... doctor's report says she is 3 months pregnant, but two days ago the doctor said she wasn't ..

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    its either something else or the doctor is up to no good

munchin likes this.
  18. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    She suddenly became pregnant when SY was about to ask her for a divorce..hehehehe

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh i see ...its fake pregnant :D

btw did NX and LTX .....did it ? >.>:oops:

20. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    t's between chapter 1941 and 1942..hehehehe ,,,,Beginning of today's chapter starts with.....The next day

akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.