Spoiler Spoilers bl novel 인 더 프라이빗 룸

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hebaj22, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii guys is there anyone who read this bl novel 인 더 프라이빗 룸 and it has a manhua called "in the private room".I found it on boomtoon but I can't read korean if anyone can translate it or contact someone who can. If there some spoilers guys give us

riverlotus likes this.
  2. Heer

Heer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hii, did you find any kind of spoiler abt this novel??... I really liked "in the private room" manhua and that's why I'm really interested in this novel. If you find any kind of spoiler pls post it..

3. Hebaj22

Reading List:
    Link
    No I found it on bomtoon but I don't understand korean

Still waiting

4. Mierin

Mierin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read the novel. Can someone send me the link? Thanks a lot!

Hebaj22 likes this.
  5. Hebaj22

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate it please maybe give us some spoiler please thank you

Hebaj22 likes this.
  7. riverlotus

riverlotus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also looking for english translation of this novel.

Mierin and Hebaj22 like this.
  8. Ainie

Ainie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need some spoilers :(

9. EmpressMother

EmpressMother Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's locked . need to unlock the chapter and I can translation if you give me the chapter :love:

10. LeniSnow

LeniSnow New Pretty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the novel around chapters after the start of the manhwa's season 2 and I'm seriously getting frustrated with the mc(and his team member who likes him). His imagination and his misunderstandings reminds me of my immature self.
    It's like someone telling me the earth is flat and then I'll believe them and get mad at my teacher for deceiving me and cry and feel sorry for myself because maybe the teacher didn't really want to teach me. Maybe I am just not emotional enough to relate or maybe I just hate people who believe on hearsay without any proof or not knowing the whole truth, I have witness enough irl. That means I am biased and not credible.

I hope it's over after this chapter I am reading cause more and I will trash this novel. I'm in vol.4 chapters each is very long. I actually read the ending first and it was okay....

Edit: I guess it didn't turn into a major problem impact at least for me, just the "don't look for me anymore", "let's stop seeing each other" thing which I still don't prefer. Then there is the usual troupe that is used to bring them back together. I'm such a bias reader. I really liked the novel and manhwa before the drama. But the drama gives the climax and closure to the story. Highlights the motives and past actions of hyungjoo and his future plans as well, the enemiesand the counterattack. Hyungjoo seems like a very tired man, even I feel tired for him and just wants to baby him.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    Priar and Iamnotu like this.
  11. Theonetruegod

Theonetruegod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know which novel this one is? I been looking for it for a long time. I know it is novel and a manhwa or at least a promo manhwa. The MC is killed and reborn. He wants to get revenge on his cheating boyfriend and mistress. Who used him to model for the mistress. Now reborn he proposely reveals that he is the true model. By wearing the bracelet on his ankles

12. webnovelinfo

webnovelinfo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the manhwa, and I'm very confused. So The MC's parents got into an accident bc of the ML. But does that mean he killed them or was at the scene or s.th? Also, in the recent chapter, MC is kidnapped and he finds himself in a white room with handcuffs. WTH is going on?! Did ML kidnap him to prevent him from going to the police or bc he was afraid he's leave him?

13. Iamnotu

Iamnotu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to police was never an option because ml is quite powerful. I guess it's to prevent mc from leaving him ...