Spoiler Spoilers for "Hello, Wife"

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Mar 3, 2018.

1. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious too!

3. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im curious too~:blobpeek:

4. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
    *watches thread* :blobpeek: Me Four

6. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    then me five XD

7. NerdExpress

NerdExpress 『Shem's Kouhai』,『Nerdy』,『Saving The World』

Reading List:
    Link
  8. skyzoo2001

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the ML pursue Su Le?

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    loose spoilers of chasing/plot.
    • ML chase MC by bribing her with his cooking.
    • ML cook & bring Mc a lot food.
    • ML google how to get a girlfriend for help.
    • ML bring MC to an event as his partner.
      [- Mc encounter the slag ex & slut. The slut offend Mc & ML rebuke her. Slag ex fired the slut to save face. Mc & Ml ignore them & go home.]
    • Ml & Mc hang out a lot and involve more food outing scene.
    • Mc found a part-time job where the company is trying to propose a business plan to ML's company.
    • Ml agree with the business plan when Mc present it to him.
    • ML & Mc interact with each other at the business party.
      [At the business party, Mc see the slut as a waitress. the slut try to show off that she got a house from the slag ex after breaking up and mc got nothing. Mc doesn't care and ml come take her away. the slut yell " did you know your "dad" is here". Mc walk away.]
    • Mc goes to ML's company for something. She see two couple, a middle age man & loud snob lady. The snob lady makes fun of the mc saying she poor and shit. that the mc buy discount shit. Mc talk back & ml come and tell mc to go to his room. He know mc doesn't like to interact with people. snob lady is shock that mc is receiving such good treatment from the ml. yayaya, snob lady and middle age man are fighting. snob lady say to the Middleage man that he should be thankful that her family got him his ceo position. That he abandon his wife for wealth. "typically poor man abandoning his family for a rich family lady fight". He bump to mc. The snob lady got more mad. She thought that the mc is trying to seduce her husband. Then she smash talking her husband and how he is who he is. She badmouth his exwife who he abandon which turn out to be Mc's mom. Mc fight back saying not slander her mom name and that the man isn't his father. ML & MC ask the two leave and they wont partner with them.]
    • Ml take the Mc home where Mc tell the ml she is willing to "trial date" him.
    • ML become her "trial" boyfriend.

to be continued.

grace17, Poor_Hero, Shieri and 16 others like this.
  10. skyzoo2001

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!

elparis likes this.
  11. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! more please...!

12. pokapoka

pokapoka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes! More spoilers pls!

13. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers please

14. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please... That Lin Qi is annoying... What's her case? Trying to compete with MC every singe time while MC doesn't even want to bother with her. Such a psycho~~

15. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya any more spoilers?

16. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember the chronological order but basically,

- Backtrack a bit, MC is invited to a company bbq at an elite club with ML and since her company has a joint project with his, she agrees to go. Funnily enough, all the employees that attend are high enough in ML's company that this is a treat for them and all of them know that ML is interested in MC. One by one, they excuse themselves and enjoy the other amenities of the private club. Spa, billiards, and the like. MC ends up trying out one of the amenities as well and she gets to spend private time with ML. Lo and behold, Lin Qi is there as a waitress. After some pathetic insults, Lin Qi finally deflates and ends up declaring that MC's ex still loves her. MC ignores it and just continues walking. Meanwhile, ML is hiding his irritation at the thought that the ex is still after MC. ML missed out the first time. He wasn't planning on missing this chance to be with MC.
    - During the whole altercation with MC's Dad and his wife, everything is settled when ML's friend, his secretary, finally calls security. Dad somehow finds a way to approach MC but MC is indifferent and declares that he is nothing to her. Further, she pointed out that, after the divorce, since he had sent her mother 1000 yuan for 'child support,' (the only time he ever sent money) MC insists to pay him back since she doesn't want to owe him anything. Turning to ML, she boldly asks for 100,000 yuan right there on the spot, because she didn't have any cash on her. ML, without missing a beat, hands it to her knowing that she'll pay him back afterwards since she's not the type to just ask for something like that and that she'll pay him back. MC tells her dad that since time has passed, 100k would equal that 1000 yuan from back then.
    - ML, worried that the encounter with her Dad had hurt her, hopes to help somehow. But, seeing her indifference, he realizes that her father is really nothing to her. He appreciates her strong character even more for not holding a grudge because it shows her maturity.
    - Dad waits outside and they end up talking. He is dismayed to find that she really doesn't care. He never even had the chance to return the 100k back. Before ML and MC leaves, Dad turns to ML and says something along the lines of "I know you like my daughter. Please treat her well. Don't make the same mistakes I did. Which ML replies to with, "Thank you for the reminder. Even without it, I plan to take good care of her." AND MC IS RIGHT THERE BESIDE HIM TO HEAR IT.
    - As ML is driving her home, they are silent. Finally, they arrive and he exits the car and, as he opens the passenger door, this conversation takes place:
    ML: Let's try.
    MC: Try?
    ML: To be boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm fine if there is a trial period. You decide when it ends.
    MC: Before trying, isn't there supposed to be an interview?
    ML: I still need an interview? I have a car and a villa. I can make the bed and mop the floor. I can even cook. I can go with you when you want to go shopping. I'm a top candidate according to magazines.
    MC is surprised and tries not to laugh. She tells him to come closer and looks him up and down.: You look physically strong, you have a good mouth, and you look pretty.
    ML, not even offended, just says: I'm applying for the position of boyfriend. Not livestock.
    MC: Ok
    Then MC walks away. ML watches her leave to her apartment building as a grin appears and he takes out his phone and calls his boys out for a night of drinking, which, the boys mistake for him drowning his sorrows for getting dumped hahaha.
    - Contrary to how MC acted, she actually HAS realized that he was treating her special because he liked her. Still, his willingness to go through a trial period in respect to what had happened in her past relationship is something that she greatly appreciated which was her deciding factor to say yes to going out with him. The following day, everything seems normal with him picking her up to bring her to work. He even brought her breakfast. He drops her off her office building but before leaving, he gives her a quick peck on the lips which leaves her understandably flustered.

to be continued....that ended up longer than I thought it would be so I'll end it there for now. -_-

Disclaimer: Forgive me if I'm wrong but these are what I remember.

17. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Inferiority complex. Also, doesn't help that she's been in love with the guy for a long time WHICH doesn't excuse what she did. TSK

18. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When and why ML fall in love to MC?

19. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any more spoilers for MC’s parents?

20. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. That's it plain and simple. They were married but he had a somewhat better off mistress. He chose the latter. He ran away with the mistress with all the money from his marriage with MC's mom. Really despicable and spineless guy. In the end, he regrets it since he is extremely belittled in his new wife's family despite helping them get rich.

Aeiru28 likes this.