Spoiler The Beloved Imperial Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried to MTL but this novel doesn't make sense in the translations... I had high hopes, then I saw this is a Qidian I don't know when they will ruin this story too.

Inaira, bleedingliar24 and Aytise like this.
  3. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL@Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime@MoMoePom @SummerX

@kiara8 @readerz @krrizis@Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato@Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly@sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen@DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear@dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly@iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20@Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD@xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath@Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi@vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi@Cohran @azure_sea@mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin@Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15@NerdExpress @Popipopipoi@kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh@K-ralara @MikotoP@purple_mangosteen @Taida07@Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27@dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva@DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies@Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina@Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov@Land of The Fallen @leedalys@pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M@Raneday @LavenderBlizzard@psychobee @theragingpanda@Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease@li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan@Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5@Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao@Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir@Food food @Ashie @Lisstr@blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318@ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily@Dayong9909 @Haruka1409@WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl@veihakase @DeanRae @haweii@Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito@michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia@Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta@Storymonster @Ash Astin@solomaize @Ninjagal@EveningWind @Silver_Moon789@Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear@KazeYuki @waraa @misminor@Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul@Grandia @YukiShiiro@ThePinkHotPot @curryninja@lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad@KuroBaraHime @shouahang58@XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit@Ryss @Moocakey @324722@AaronKing @Cian-Chan@JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome@nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince@Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa@PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella@Hikari_Akari @alexfilia

JimmyFalcon and ferrelrose like this.
  4. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    How cool is the FL? I want somebody like the FL in 8TT or To Be a Virtuous Wife. Otherwise, I only read BL ;)

nicomcla1995 and Rilise like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... @Food food? I don’t know where you copied it from but all the people tagged up there is reserve for BL novels only

6. WB

WB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL has similar character (in cuter and less temperamental way) as the main protagonist of new drama Story of Yuanxi. In the recent episode when a new concubine entered into the palace (fragrant consort?), she mentioned that she wanted a face like her, innocent-looking, which would make it easy for one to scheme without looking like a bad person. The FL of The beloved imperial consort is just the mix of two. She has an innocent look but doesn't let off the hook anyone who messes with her.

In short, she looks like a little cute bunny, but in truth has vicious claws and bites.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So she’s the same as other FLs

8. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry..... but I did copy it from there:oops::oops::oops:

9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    you do know that some of the people you tagged aren't actually getting tag right?? so the tagging isn't working for everyone whose name is in black, like me.........

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  10. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    next time check if the spoiler thread is even bl xD. Can happen that its non bl

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind being tagged for BG either, as long as it's a female MC novel. :cookie:

12. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there would be more spoilers about this:(

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries lol, I don't discriminate between BL and het novels (I do spoilers for both). It just depends on whether I like a novel enough to MTL it. I might do it for this one, depending on how it goes. Poke me again if no one does spoilers for this one in a while.

14. Ash

Ash 『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nani? Wut? Purge de bl, I shall lead a crusade against bl

15. Ash

Ash 『』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Food food herro, but sadly I don't read novels~, thank you for the tag tho

16. Sasakira

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the mc entered the palace? Did she got bestowed by ml mother or did he personally made her a concubine

17. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The availabe chapters on NU seems promising but 465 chapters to mtl? Seriously? Urgh. The translator said that after reading so many palace novels, she chose this one because it's the best she found.

The plus point for the story is that MC had loving and supporting family. I hate it whenever I read about one dimensional character.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    lazynoodles likes this.
  18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Food food i read anything as long it's not harem, so feel free to tag me too next time :blobsmilehappyeyes:

JimmyFalcon and Aniki212 like this.
  19. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I finally tried to mtl. It's really hard to understand so I'm not sure about accuracy.

ML spotted MC's when he visited MC's hometown. After he returned to the capital, he spotted MC again. He total saw MC four times but couldn't let MC out of his mind. The confused ML asked his aide to which the aide replied. "It means that you're falling in love.'

ML was stunned.

Every 3 or 4 years, the palace would hold selections to seek concubines for imperial family. So MC and his sister entered palace. She and other girls would get one month training about palace rules and etiquete before they got chosen

nicomcla1995, RBJ, puu264 and 3 others like this.
  20. Sasakira

Reading List:
    Link
    Which sister? Is it her older sister or shu younger sister