Spoiler The Demon King’s Confession / 마왕의 고백

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Akiara, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the art is so good! I think the author confirmed on twitter that she's a lady but idk what the genre is yet.

2. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fantasy
    I heard someone say something that, according to the publishers, considers yuri a genre apart from rofan... depending on whether it's fantasy or ropan(victorian romance), it can't be yuri (because they have a contract)

3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun Fact History Lesson about drawing androgynous asthetic characters :);)

The Most Beautiful Boy In The World - The Face behind Japanese manga

Why Anime Men Look So Feminine | The Story Of Bjorn Anderson "Most Beautiful Boy In The World"

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
    Emma626 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for an ML that's like Howl :blobReach:

5. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    the author on her twitter said it was a fantasy manhwa not a romance manhwa, and she also said it wasn't a yuri but that didn't mean she wasn't going to do fanservice moments. Many confused Kara's gender due to illegal translations, even the author said that demon queen is a woman

6. Blablalala

Blablalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is ml? Manhwa as I understand from her name, it seems like the name gives me a ml look I wonder if she is that woman and I got the answer thank you this upset me maybe I was thinking that there seemed to be possibilities Author's confirmation :( demon queen Pretty cool!

this drawing reminds me of the secret lady stepmother drawing from the ancient era it gives me a rather dark air even if it has nothing to do with black haze it is quite an interesting series it is really rare it is quite mysterious I wonder what will happen the demon king is related to the mystery of the main character I wonder is he the holy knight from the past who defeated the demon Or is it the demon king who has lost his memory? It seems like there are possibilities, but isn't the demon king kara anyway? :blobneutral:

this manhwa really interesting, rare manhwas I want to see more series like this manhwas are all reincarnations about classic bad women vs, revenge back to lives is so cliché it's annoying

I was wondering why there is a confession of the demon king in the translation wrong :blobpopcorn_two:so this manhwa fantastic serie sounds pretty cool this serie is not gl finally thanks for the reply

7. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe I don't know... I've seen in Chinese and Korean comics that the female titles duchess, marchioness, queen, empress don't have as much power as their male counterpart duke, marquis, king, emperor. It must be the same here in this work that has a ranks that does not matter the gender of the person who has the title but the rank must have a male prefix to demonstrate more power like for example in beware of villainess Melissa is Duke but not duchess (for them a duquess is only the duke's wife and don't had duke's power) something like that

I think it is because Naver does not have the GL/BL genre. I have not seen any manhwa of that genre on that platform. Perhaps if this manhwa, it would be an exclusive NAVER SERIES it would be another case, although I have seen many yuri bait/bromance bait but until then... those who have the possibility buy fastpass in the korean version from time to time and share this webtoon for support the author she said on twitter that she was not given weeks off like 4 weeks of chapters and a week for rest

https://twitter.com/Tops_mago

8. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just curious about the real story of the demon king, she seems like a nice woman

9. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2024
    DOHere likes this.
  10. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know of a site that has the Korean raws that update with Naver's fast pass each week?

Most of the links posted are either behind the episode releases or caught up only to the non-fast pass episodes

11. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read Heart Throbbing Conquerer--one of the ML looks very similar to Howl. It's also true reverse harem.

12. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Nazz

Nazz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I can't trust anyone in this story.

14. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch51 - Offical Queer Kiss :aww:
    https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy...portents-4/viewer?title_no=4464&episode_no=51
    ranoxr
    "BTW! For those not on twitter, the author has confirmed all the characters to be lgbtq+ (primarily bisexual) in a public tweet!! Let’s continue supporting the series and the author!! :)"
    May 4, 2023

"It was tweeted like two months ago (3/19) but the author wrote: “GL 장르냐는 질문 들을 때마다 너무 난감하다... 장르는 판타지고요! 모든 인물은 기본적으로 양성 애자로 생각하고 있는데 동성애자가 몇 명 있습니 다!” —"
    May 5, 2023

The Dark Lord's Confession_Ch52.jpg

15. Butwhoareyou

Butwhoareyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kara and lapis kissed, and your saying the author said it is not gl so pretty sure calla is a man

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
  16. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what she said in the first chapters, I don't read this manhwa if you want check her old twitters
    How many chapters have passed... like more than 50...:blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr:
    where is the gl tag or romance tag moron?!!!(n)
    [​IMG]

17. Butwhoareyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh I would least expect this manhwa to be a reverse harem, the most hyped to be ml in my prespective is kara

18. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    you are annoying...:meowpuffyhuh::meowpuffyhuh: keep your annoying comments to yourself or add something to this story (spoilers or translations)

19. Butwhoareyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh bb but in chapter 51-52 they kissed and her relationship with kara* is pretty close, I still got no idea if theyre either he or she but the author posted their illustration when they kissed saying some characters are bi or smth although I think it would be better if Kara's a man it shows how a man can be so beautiful to be mistaken for women

PossaSimon that's what I'm talking about

20. Butwhoareyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl wtf is your problem how does even my comment concern you, don't get your ass in shit that doesn't evolve you this blog is an open one I can base whatever tf I want