Spoiler The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kings_101, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Kashish Bisht

Kashish Bisht Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Undine is really the best :blob_grin:

Tiis_Ganda, Aritma, Miu520 and 3 others like this.
  2. VevinaWynn

VevinaWynn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where i can read full novel english translated version?

3. Kookies

Kookies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well since someone still sharing spoiler chapter here (I love u so much) , I think nowhere
    May be u can try read in kakao
    Just ss it then translate the pic

Miu520 and Raynenko like this.
  4. Raynenko

Raynenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree. I love Ginny's adventures, I will gladly walk with her the way to old age, to the end.
    I don't like Esh either. So useless, it's disgusting.
    Jekar is very cute and Shak is also super.

5. imp0

imp0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel ash will be left, he will be emperor and ginny will continue to adventure and i really like jekar what t do for ginny

seemanta, Adoudou, Miu520 and 4 others like this.
  6. Kookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Esh is on the right side, Shak is on the left side, Jekar rubs my shoulder, and Robenin should be used as a footrest!

Hahah nice one ginnie :blobowoevil:

Adoudou, Kashish Bisht, imp0 and 5 others like this.
  7. a blob of water

a blob of water Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don't like Ash... He's a total pushover.
    I suddenly remembered that time when he stopped Geenie who want to kill those bandits who attacked them and demanded to leave everything including Geenie. I mean they were straight up saying that they plan to do explicit things to Geenie... Then one time, when a drunk man grabbed Geenie's hand and offering her to drink with him, he said that Geenie should've killed him and he left Geenie as he want to break all the limbs of that man...
    Idk but these events made him look like a hypocritical person to me (is hypocrite even the right word?)...

That is why I'm rooting for Jekar and Shak. But building a harem is also good blobmelt_thumbs (hahaha)...

I also just wanna say that Geenie is so unlucky :blobsweat_2:. Each and every plan of her's do not result to what she expects... It's kinda fun to watch how her plans to avoid problems lead to a bigger one.

Btw, I reallyyy wanna thank you @Raynenko :justabotheart:... Thank you for the posts, ilysm :bloblove:

Bastian, Kashish Bisht, imp0 and 4 others like this.
  8. Kookies

Reading List:
    Link
    From all ML candidates..
    My favorite is Shak rn :blobmelt:
    I just read in kakao using pic translation and reach the part jekar confess, he said about he keep worrying ginnie, and keep dreaming about ginnie, etc (he don't understand why that happen and regret meeting ginnie that make him feel like that) and ginnie fuccin answer that jekar get the power of prophecy, and Jekar really believe her and feel relieved:notlikeblob:. Both of them are so stupid about this thing. And the more frustrating, shak right there seeing the confession of that 2 stupid ppl. (Gosh I'm imagining how his feeling, are he frustrated or relieved both of them don't understand the feeling) and Ray just laughing without explaining anything.

Kirax, Am_elf, HannahMilk and 14 others like this.
  9. Rain_aze

Rain_aze Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Why Gennie is so pretty? How to be Gennie pls!.

Btw I'm new hereee!

Adoudou, Miu520 and Raynenko like this.
  10. a blob of water

Reading List:
    Link
    During chap 116, Geenie wrote a letter for her teacher and this was the letter's content.

NOTE: This isn't the accurate translation from the novel as I was only paraphrasing the mtl version so that it could be understood more clearly.

“To my dear Master Elle,

I am writing this letter because I know that you will cry and be disappointed if I do not deliver news every now and then. I am a true disciple who thinks of his master.

I beg your pardon? Didn't you stop by the office a while ago and leave a gift yourself?

I do not know. It's something I don't know at all.

I never took a dragon to an academy with many children, and I never thought about destroying the statue that was made to commemorate my death and has its contents slightly changed.

Again and again, I am a true disciple who was born on the big blue moon, the day of the white deer.

Then the man who is standing in front of your office with this letter in his hand with a bewildered face.

It's big, but you don't have to be afraid. He's a former mercenary corps executive, and he's a man with his limbs cut off and never screamed, but he's just the type of big, muscular man that Master has the most difficulty with, but he'll be fine!

In my name, I guarantee you will be safe.

Are you troubled because you don't believe in me? Then, why don't you look up at the statue made after me and develop your trust in me?

I have faith in this man, but if I may add some little words for the sake of Master, who is worried about leaving a stranger inside the academy, this man is one of the mercenaries who helped to get me out of the forest when I was missing on the road to Quiponcove a long time ago.

Oh, and it's not that important, but he's also Annie's biological dad. I picked him up during my trip."

"Give him the overall management of Blondie and give him a decent salary. I trust you can handle the paperwork for me by hiring him personally.

I know there is a horseman in charge of the area, but Blondie is Geenie Crowell's horse, so having a dedicated manager wouldn't be very too extravagant at all.

If possible, please let him use the employee dormitory inside the academy.

He could be assigned outside the academy, but he's still a patient for the time being, and most of all, he want to see Annie up close.

And I told my teacher that I should give him a separate statement, but Kenta seems to be still embarrassed to stand in front of Annie.

For the time being, he wants to hide that he is her biological father, so please keep an eye on it even if you feel frustrated.

It seems his confidence have dropped after suffering a major injury.

He talked a lot about how he would be very different from the father that Annie dreamed of.

I was annoyed while listening to it, so I beat him a couple of times, but if that happens again, I ask Master to beat him for me.

I don't know how you'll keep it a secret, but I'm sure the two of you will figure it out.

I thought of who Annie resembled because she was so shy, but now that I look at her, I think of Kenta. Oh, this guy's name is Kenta."

"Kenta's right hand and right foot need steady rehabilitation for a while.

He's a mercenary, so he'll do well on his own, but he's not used to being alone, so please take a look at him from time to time and be his friend.

If it is for the person who once gave his heart, a human who is not afraid of fire will also be a good relationship for you, Master.

How do I know so well? It's 'cause I can read people's minds!"

11. a blob of water

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I noticed this only now, but there was a continuation of the letter on the next chapter...

" And I don't know if you've noticed but I was the one who attached this man's legs and arms. I made a thing that was completely amputated back.

What do you think? Isn't the work pretty good?

Kenta's body is also my work so I hope you'll take good care of it.

I'm doing well, enjoying greater freedom than I was in there, so you don't have to worry.

If you feel that the day I will return to is far away, you're probably mistaken.

I hope to see you in good health soon. With a living breath, Geenie Crowell.

P.S. I'm curious about Master's taste. Which one do you prefer, a true beauty with black hair and a noble bloodline or a faded silver-haired beauty who looks cold and grumpy but caring.

Oh, there are some new beauties I met in the north but I didn't put them on the list because I thought they were mine without having to choose.

Am I bragging? Yes, that's right. I'm on an awesome trip. "

Sam Moriarty, Bastian, imp0 and 10 others like this.
  12. atena

atena Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when will there be spoilers?:aww::aww:

Adoudou, Miu520 and imp0 like this.
  13. Ina_YS

Ina_YS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally made an account to say thank youuu for the spoilers

Miu520, imp0, Adoudou and 2 others like this.
  14. mira__sara

mira__sara New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me to

15. imp0

imp0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spending precious time for us

16. Ina_YS

Ina_YS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We can’t thank you enough! :)

17. Adoudou

Adoudou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that is true. Thank you very much for your efforts. I hope you have a wonderful day

Miu520, imp0, Ina_YS and 3 others like this.
  18. Nincompoop

Nincompoop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amazing that rai can curse and fight and is not afraid of Magi (despite suffering for 2 months in lair) but trembles when Iruje is around.

Sam Moriarty, imp0, Ina_YS and 3 others like this.
  19. Ina_YS

Ina_YS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Shak, I like him but he needs to stay in the north. He’s too powerful and Ginny probably won’t need to summon her spirits anymore if he’s following her around. It’ll be boring then, ofc Maggi is an exception ;)

HannahMilk, imp0, Miu520 and 4 others like this.
  20. imp0

imp0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor my jekar
    And Why im crying in this arc

arwashihab, Raynenko and Ina_YS like this.