Picked Up The Narrow-Eyed Villain of the Demon Academy / 마계 아카데미의 실눈 악역

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Nobody101, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Nobody101

Nobody101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: The Narrow-Eyed Villain of the Demon Academy (마계 아카데미의 실눈 악역)
    Raw Link:
    https://page.kakao.com/content/60024199
    MTL Link: https://www.fansmtl.com/novel/the-narrow-eyed-villain-of-the-demon-academy.html
    NU Link (if available): N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The story is so good that people in NU should know about it. There are other narrow-eyes MCs books in NU. Why isn't this one picked up yet!!! It is so good!!!

The MC was a web novel writer, who entered a novel. He figures out that he is Asen Adele, who is the last descendant of a falling noble family and half-demon. However, there is one problem as soon as he enters the novel. There is an order for assassination against him. To escape from the knights that were chasing after him, he barely manages to enter a portal to the demon world. Just for some context, Asen's family is a traitor to the demon world. Thus, everyone in the demon world would try to kill him if he reveals his true identity. Thus, he appears mysterious and suspicious to people around him. This is most noticeable when the MC is in the demon academy. Anyway, after some funny misunderstanding and preparation, he enters the demon academy.

Now, this is where all of the juicy part of the story comes in, and the part that made me hooked to this novel. By the way, if you are a misunderstanding fan like me, you will absolutely love this novel. I won't say much, but the first battle with the Imperial Academy was epic! Throughout the story, you will experience character development from different characters. The progress is at a decent pace. I love how some characters try to figure out MC's true identity. I love the reactions of the characters when they see MC's fights whether it is physical or verbal battles. I love how MC is progressing in the story.

I have read up to chapter 129 for this novel, and I read up to chapter 123 for "I'm the Slit-Eyed Character at the Academy, but I'm not the Mastermind".

In my opinion, this novel is better than "I'm the Slit-Eyed Character at the Academy, but I'm not the Mastermind". This novel has better action, comedy, and misunderstanding. Then again, this is simply my opinion.

Fun Fact/Context:
    Imperial Academy: an academy for future heroes from noble families in the human world that would fight against demons and demon king

Asen means King. Adele means nobility. King of nobility. Pretty interesting, right? The meaning of his name was never mentioned in the novel, but his name does fit his character, especially during the epic battle with the Imperial Academy.

Description: (I tried my best to translate the description)

The worst and strongest villain.
    I became the narrow-eyed character, Asen Adele

"Revenge"

That sounds like a good idea.
    At least for the original owner of the body.

However, from my perspective, surviving is my goal rather than seeking revenge.
    I, who can't guarantee that I can survive against humans,
    went to the demon world.

From there, where I am heading to is
    a place that terrorizes the Imperial Academy, where only children from noble families in the human world gather
    ....it's a school for demons

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
  2. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nobody101

Nobody101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member