Japanese The Oppressed Princess Was a Reincarnated Legendary Magician

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Guide1410, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Language: Japanese
    Title: 虐げられた追放王女は、転生した伝説の魔女でした 〜迎えに来られても困ります。従僕とのお昼寝を邪魔しないでください〜
    MTLd English Title: The Oppressed Exiled Princess Was A Legendary Magician Who Was Reborn. I Don't Want To Be Picked Up.Please Don't Interrupt My Nap With My Servant~
    Author: 雨川 透子
    The author is @ameame_honey on twitter.
    Novel Raws: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6393gw/
    NU Link: Doesn’t have one.
    Year: 2021
    MTLd Description:
    The six-year-old princess Claudia remembered everything that day.

She was a legendary magician in her previous life, accompanied by many magicians, but in this world she was kicked out by her stepmother, treated coldly and exploited...

"I only do what I want.If you're in the way, you have to "clean up."

Claudia has begun to live a life of ease with her magical powers that once shook the world.
    Together with Noah, a handsome boy but blunt black-haired servant, he changes the living environment with a high degree of magic.

"I apologize, so come back to the royal capital? Do you want me to give you the right to succeed to the throne? I'm not interested in it at all because I can have as much luxury as I want with my magic."Fluffy, mumbling...
    "Hey, why do you go out of your way to sleep on my lap every time?"

Claudia, sleepy by the magic reaction, was hugged by a reluctant servant and breathed in her sleep again today.
    ———
    This Novel’s Spoiler Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...was-a-reincarnated-legendary-magician.124616/
    1. I Remember Being Killed
    The six-year-old princess Claudia recalled the memory of her previous life.

She also understood that she was about to be killed.
    By the man in front of her, her bloody uncle, who pushed Claudia out of the tower window.

"Don't resent me for this. If you die, I can raise Leonora as a princess! I will live a luxurious life as her guardian."
    “……”

She reaches out as she falls and feels fresh about her small size.
    Claudia stared at her uncle's face a few meters away, and she blinked.

Then she smiled softly.

(... stupid man)
    “! ?”

My uncle's face twitches with astonishment, but I can't hear his voice.
     Claudia's body falls far below into the forest that stretches across the area.

(Do you really think it's going to work to pretend to be your daughter as a princess?--however, if I were in this world under house arrest by my biological father and stepmother, no one would notice if I were replaced by my cousin.)

What comes to mind as I fall is the words of the ladies who take care of Claudia.

"I'm unlucky to have to serve the ‘missing princess’! she’s a princess, butshe don't have a single piece of magic, does she?
    "even if her ifather is His Majesty the King it can't be helped If you are born by a humble mother, . No matter how beautiful she is, she is after all a commoner who has no relatives."
    “At least I want to go back to the royal capital. In such a remote forest, even monsters can appear! Oh, if only Claudia-sama was gone..."

At the thought of it, Claudia wanted to giggle.

(It's hard to think of me as lacking or missing in magic in my previous life.)

Claudia's previous life, Arderheit, was a so-called perfect existence.

She is blessed with blood, has an overflowing talent, and has the brain to make the most of it.
     She has been praised by many people, but she has died so quickly.

But she has been reborn in this life that even the servants despised.

"--Now"

The wind cuts the sky next to her ears, and the birds scream. The tips of the trees approaching her before I knew it seemed to pierce Claudia at any moment.
    Or it will break the branch with the bird's nest and crash into the ground. Her little right hand was held down and chanted briefly in her mind.

("Stop")

At that moment, Claudia's body stops.
     It was delayed for a moment, and the hem of the dress fell softly.Claudia slowly steps down to the ground and moves her little hands to see if magic is circulating.

(I did a silent chant just in case,but this seems to be okay. For a little more powerful magic, voiced chanting seems better.)

I didn't expect much from this body, but I think I can use it more than I thought. for an infant’s body
    the activation speed is fast, and it withstands recoil sufficiently.
     Then, it will be after this that we will think about what to do.

(I could go straight back to the tower.If I were to break that uncle's ambition, it would be better to grow up a little more. If I were to take a walk in the woods for a while, the problem would be...)

Claudia gently strokes the air and makes a mirror appear there.

(My appearance is not suitable.)

Moving into the mirror, it was a small child for a six-year-old.

skinny limbs and cracked nails.
     shoes with scratches on the toes and an overly modest white dress.Her hair, which is stretched down to below her knee, is messy and chaotic.

In addition, her complexion is pale and unhealthy.
    Before I regained my memory, I lived without complaining about this treatment.

“……”

Claudia tapped her heels after a sharp lip.

("purification", "repair", "repair", "tidying", "reinforcement" ...)

As she chanted words, a grain of light burst from the heel of her shoe.The light swirled around Claudia and stroked her with a pleasant warmth.
     After all the lights went out, she looked in the mirror again.

(Well, I wonder if it's something like this)

With that in mind, she combed her sweet milk tea-colored hair with her fingers.
    It shows a girl with a small lips on her nose, with her big eyes bordered by long eyelashes.

Her hair, which had been cut back to back, shone like a comb.Her hair is straight and free,
    so she feels smooth in the breeze of the forest.
    Her skin was magically polished, and her frugal and tired dress was transformed into a fluffy, first-class item. I can't help but be satisfied with my thin limbs, but I'm completely satisfied with the tips of my shoes.

and looked into her own eyes.

Her large, round, impressive eyes were hidden by her bangs, which had always been stretched out.

The color of her eyes was not constant, but seemed to be many colors depending on the amount of light.
     It is a variety of colors as if jewels of various colors were crushed together and scattered together.

"The Great Witch.The true wizard, Aderheit-sama!』
    "Your seven-color eyes are proof that you can manipulate all magic.You should be called the beloved child of magic!"

Claudia breathes as she remembers what her former dicsiple said.

The legend of Adelheit, who made a name for himself as a great magician, would be unknown to anyone.
    In fact, even the lethargic Claudia before she regained her memory had heard of it.

(My little wish was to live by doing only what I liked in the next life.I can't believe I was born a princess of a country, and I am also oppressed and under house arrest.)

Looking up at her falling tower, Claudia squinted his eyes.
     Then she smiles with the face of a Wicked Witch.

(...it’s very convenient!)

Today is a celebration.
     Claudia was in such a good mood that she snapped off the mirror she had appeared in.Just like that, she started walking deep into the forest in high spirits.

(Let's take a walk now. First of all, the monster's den and the rumored forest!)

Humming unconsciously is a song from her previous life.
     The lispy singing style peculiar to young children echoed throughout the forest.
    this is spoiler about the story
    in her life Claudia was a legendary magician named Aderheit. suddenly Claudia gets memories of her previous life as Aderheit. before she got her memories Claudia was a abandoned princess under house arrest, her mother was a humble commoner concubine and her father the king had no interest in her. but to keep the royal family’s dignity they still gave her monthly allowance, which her stupid uncle and his trash daughter used it all and mistreated her :blob_catflip:. Claudia didn’t have magic powers before she got her memories. after she got her memories her uncle tried to kill her by throwing her is a monster forest. the uncle wanted to make his daughter the princess, since his daughter had the same milk tea colored hair like Claudia and no one really saw Claudia’s appearance, he would just silence the maids and live a luxurious life as the princess’s guardian and his daughter would be a fake princess :blob_thor:. after Claudia got thrown into the forest she thought that in this lives she just wants to do whatever she wants and live her dreams. in the forest she will meat a boy with black hair that is in pain and saves his life, and names him Noah. Noah was in pain because he was under a slave-contract with someone but he ran away. (I’m assuming he is the male lead).his background is that he was a prince of a country and he had talents and magical powers, but her mother a a humble concubine so he was mistreated by her half brother who had little magical power. in the end his half brother will become the king and threaten Noah with his sister, so Noah will agree to a slave contract to save his sister. but he preferred to die than be under a slave contract so he runs away but is in pain because of the contract. so Claudia saves him by rewriting his contract so Claudia will be his master and she was going to undo the contract so he will be free. but before that decides to get a nap and sleeps right there :blobjoy:
    confused Noah takes them to a inn and when she wakes up she tells him that she was magician Aderheit he doesn’t really believe it at first. when she was going to break his contract he says that it’s fine and that he wants to follow her so she will explain her situation with her uncle and teaches him some magic spells and they go to get revenge on trash uncle and his daughter. at the princess’s tower there is an inspection by royal magicians to check the princess’s magical power again because if she is the king’s daughter she has to have some magic otherwise she wouldn’t be the kings daughter meaning her mother was unfaithful. right before the inspection Noah will come and defeat some of the magicians with the real princess and the uncle and his daughter are arrested. after that Claudia will go to take a nap but when she wales up Noah is gone. she didn’t know about Noah’s background yet. Noah pretended to obey her but ran away and betrayed her. he wanted to go to save his sister so he went back to his place and defeated everyone using the things he learned from Claudia but he got defeated by his half brother the current king, he could use Claudia’s magic since they are bound by a servant contract but he didn’t want to be a burden to her. but Claudia suddenly appears by transforming to a bit older than herself (she just changed her appearance to a adult) and saves him again. he’s surprised because even though she saved his life he betrayed her and ran away but she still came for him.
    this is as far as I read.
    Claudia is six years old and Noah is 9.
    this is spoilers until chapter 9.
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The author of this novel is the same as The Villain Daughter Enjoys Her Seventh Life as a Free-Spirited Bride (Hostage) in a Former Enemy Country which is a novel that I’m currently reading and it’s full of fluff. this new series also seems that it’s going to have even more fluff. in both novels the female leads were great and powerful poeple in their past lives and the romance in both of the novels is looking heartwarming. please someone pick this up. also I’m not sure since this is a new novel but maybe this will be serialized as well after there are some more chapters and it will get a adaptation manga.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Elisee likes this.
  2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    question: is the fl dense kind?

edit: could you give me your opinion based on the other novel? I haven't started reading the other novel yet

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah idk if she is dense, it still didn’t reach the point where the male lead adores her so it isn’t shown yet.
    and this is about the other novel with the same The Villain Daughter Enjoys Her Seventh Life as a Free-Spirited Bride (Hostage) in a Former Enemy Country
    a summary
    The female lead, Rishe is a duke’s daughter and the prince’s fiancé. but she gets her ‘villainess end’ when the prince breaks their engagement with his girlfriend at a party. she didn’t love the stupid spoiled prince even a little bit and gets over it pretty quickly. afterwards she is banished but becomes a merchant. Rishe realizes that being a merchant who travels around the world is much more fun that being a queen with heavy responsibilities or a lady with strict education. she dies at the age of 20 and is back to her banishment. this time she becomes a pharmacist after her engagement breaks. and this cycle repeats itself and she will get 7 lives living as : a lady, a merchant, a pharmacist, a alchemist, a maid, a knight (while cross dressing).
    on her 8th life she becomes involved with crown prince of neighboring country, Arnold who killed her in her past life and was somehow involved with her death every time.
    this time she will be engaged to him and becomes their hostage, but she is happy about it and as much as she wants to be a lazy leech she is OP because of her last lives and becomes a brilliant crown princess while meeting people from her last life (her doctor and alchemy teacher , her lady who she served as a maid, the sick and weak prince that she cured when she was a doctor, the merchant company who made her a merchant)
    what I think about it
    I love the female lead very much, she is confident and tomboyish. this is certainly not a novel where FL knowing her future, wants to change it. every time she gets back at her banishment day, rather than avoiding it Rishe is very happy that she has another chance and goes to explore the world and experience new things. rather than the end, her broken engagement and banishment is the start of it all. in all of her lives she dies before reaching 20 at the war which is started by Arnold, the male lead. so when they get involved when she’s back again for the 8th time she thinks that maybe this time she can avoid death and get to go on adventures again, and also prevent Arnold from becoming a tyrant. The ML arnold fell for her at first sight and from the first moment they met knows that she has talents as a knight and that she is strong. Arnold is already a very cold-blooded person and is very close to becoming the tyrant he was is Rishe’s past lives. surely even if she still had talents of her last life her strength is not the same after coming back, so she trains again and starts her life as a hostage. her life as the hostage crown princess is that she slowly heals the male lead’s traumas and meets with the people from her past life again (they don’t remember her), she also deals with some political stuff and also Arnold’s family stuff. and is brilliant crown princess.
    as for the romance, they are very cute and fluffy together and there’s hint of romance every now and then and they are intimate. but there’s still time for them to be lovers. (well they are basically engaged and both obviously have feelings for each other, they even kissed.:blobwoah:)
    what I really like is that they open up to each other and understand each other and have cute moments almost every two-three chapters.
    it’s still ongoing and I’m reading it with MTL

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021