Spoiler The Price Of Breaking Up

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 28, 2021.

1. lovepanicy

lovepanicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we have some real spoiler and not more questions? XD

Cuz so far from the manga, that ML is quite disgusting for manipulated the prophecy like this. I mean the trope with the emperor is gross, but on the other hand, try to tie the saintess to the imperial family is actually a good political move and legit that any emperor would have tried. But now, as the phrophecy didnt even mention anything about who the saintess is (except pink hair ) and who they need to marry then it seriously should not warranted the way it was forced on the FL. That just grossly destroy someone perfectly normal life. It seem that pope have ability to see snippets of the future so i bet he predicted this whole flow. So yes, the prince was stupid, but how he got that stupid idea was probably not from his own head and was manipulated into it. And then author turned it around by showing us how FL now suddenly discovered the warmth and falling for the ML thanks to all of his manipulations... gosh, that sound so wrong on so many levels...

lomenais, WinnieS, eyjafjalla and 4 others like this.
  2. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the annoying pink haired girl?

HannahMilk and Haiting1536 like this.
  3. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please give me spoilers about FL' s hot brother...

mysticalavalon and lazynoodles like this.
  4. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with the fake saint?

5. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, this is not a debate arena. I know most of you here have a strong will for being gladiators, but please... this is spoilers forum. So, anyone has spoilers to share????

6. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I know not to read Angelic lady.

7. jyuichihime

jyuichihime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi everyone, may i know what happened to the fake saint?

8. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know if asha (fls bodyguard) had any feelings for her, because he's so sweet.. i wonder why he is not the ml :( he cares for her and respects her boundary and everything. I do like the current ml but I'm js curious abt why asha isn't a ml candidate.

In chapter 25 of the manhwa asha was rrly sad bc fl was being trapped into unwanted marriage or smth and he said "I don't want to see you trapped in an unwanted marriage anymore." he also said "but princess... do you know you've always treated yourself like a tool? and he looked very sad, maybe its because he has been with her for almost half his life and considers her his family? one possible answer. If any one of u read the novel pls lmk :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

omg I think asha might have feelings for fl
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
  9. Mridula

Mridula Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is no one talking about the affair that the crazy pink haired girl had with the church guy??

10. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's not even an affair but more like taking advantage of her feelings when she was completely broken. Manipulation i belive. Im pretty sure that church guy is also doing this coz the pope asked him to and he will also leave her side as soon as fl marries the pope or they achieve their goal. This is my theory

Mridula likes this.
  11. Iza118

Iza118 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But, aren't we gonna blame the Crown Prince too? If only he had sided with the FL as he should and protected her, took care of her and loved her even more (if he actually did) instead of turning his back on her the moment the prophecy changed then the FL wouldn't be left alone to deal with all the harassment. All I see here is people trashing the ML. But, what about the Crown Prince? I don't think a mere prophecy would have been able to break them apart that easily if not for the ML's decision of ending their engagement a month before their wedding.

PS - the FL's brother is smoking hot !!! ::bloblove::

12. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I trully hate the CP.
    Well nevermind I'm only here for the hot older brother:blobnosebleed:

athene911 and Dobokan like this.
  13. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone here agrees that CP is trash. Nothing to discuss lol
    The main controversy is that MC has ended up with ML, like there are totally no other men on their continent for a girl of her status and education. But to each their own I guess.

14. tammilicious

tammilicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! And FL's bodyguard lol

raiha88 likes this.
  15. AnneYukinabu

AnneYukinabu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! (y)

Saijka Riin and BellaReader like this.
  16. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the manhwa and I don't think I've ever been annoyed at an ML this much. He just ticks me the wrong way. He comes off as manipulative and cocky in a sleazy way, I just don't know. In times when the FL shows hidden vulnerability it feels like he's silently mocking her or something. Ugh, his attitude reminds me of a gaslighting, narcissistic boyfriend.

raiha88, WinnieS and DOHere like this.
  17. InMyHeartYoongi

InMyHeartYoongi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Discussion*

I can't blame ml much because what he did was the right thing in a sense... the oracle was fake so why would he hide it?

I feel the Crown Prince is the one everyone should hate because after everything they've been through, he broke up with her just to test her feelings and took this sensitive moment to do it.

He didn't take her side, he didn't support her but has the audacity to complain to her about not fighting to keep him.

Her working her whole life away for him was the biggest form of love ,I'll say.

Also the whole oracle thing is fine and all but how can prophecy run a country?

Also I've seen so many male leads fighting against their destiny or oracles and stuff for their female leads so if the prince loved her why didn't he fight to keep her?

I remember one story where it was the theme was guides and stuff

Where a couple has their partners name suddenly appear on their body...

It was where ml did something to have fl's name appear on his body eventhough they weren't destined.

He fought to have her so if the prince had so much love then he could have done the same.

18. NekoNekoMingMing

NekoNekoMingMing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the novel now so... I'll put stuff here
    The manhwa has stopped at chapter 30 so I'll continue from there
    Our heroine meets the pope and is told the oracle is fake. It shakes our MC but she doesnt lose composure. She says she's not merely a chess piece and that she does well as long as she stays within the line. She points to the clock tower in the town square and stated that she built it. The pope concedes and says she can do anything coz its her and gives her permission to use his name as she seems fit. MC leaves the pope's drawing room and runs into the nobles who start chattering around her. The high priest who is in cahoots with trash princess(im sorry i refuse to remember her name) scolds the nobles and MC low key jibes at him
    After leaving the high priest, MC sits down with the nobles and a count who is with the imperial faction has the audacity to ask our heroine why she isnt leaving the palace and is staying there even when she is no longer the crown princess. She managed to get out of the situation due to her brother who came to get her. She changed into horse back riding clothes and rode a horse with her brother who then points out that she seems happy and that he should get the horses ready in their ducal house when she returns. MC is silent on this and does not refute it. The conversation steers as to why Rias refuses to answer why he had left for war when theres no merit to be gained and he states that he researched and found a hidden mine in that kingdom so he participated to gain it. Rias further states he never gambles with his life. MC deduces that mines are hard to come by and very few nobles own any and that in Cephas(enemy kingdom) they only have 1 mine but the gem quality is magnificent so Rias' mine is the 2nd mine to be discovered in the area. The siblings then arrive at a weapons store to get MC a new dagger as the one she used to have is now ith the pope.
    Siblings spend their time around town and buying things. Also some disappointment in the weapons store coz the dagger was more decorative than durable. Sia walked around town and discovered the epidemic amongst the common people.
    The Duccal siblings go around town and enter shops. Rias proves popular with women as always as they crowd around him. Our MC is hiding her hair as she is so recognizable. They end up near the slums and they discover that an endemic is there after buying flowers from a little girl. Elisha decides to burn a small part of the slums so she could rebuild it and at the same time drag the prince's reputation. The CP burned down the slums 4 years ago and was praised for it. His reasoning was because they were bottom feeders and were less human. It was applauded by the nobility. But Eisha wanted to rebuild the slums and even created a housing project for them but because she got kicked out of the crown princess position, she had burnt it. The plan is easy to replicate and sustainable. She gets Rias to get some people dress up as imperial knights and burn an abandoned area in the slums so they could stage a miraculous rescue. In the midst of it they sent the duccal knights to quench the fire and even got doctors. Eisha then stumbles upon a half breed Astorian. The little girl she brought the flower from is half Astorian. They are different from regular humans and have uncanny battle prowess, she adopts her and her half sibling into the Duccal household. Meanwhile Eisha knows CP will try to either imprison or kidnap her and tells Rias that she is willing to do this to uncover something. Rias disagrees but gives in. When MC arrives back in the palace. She is welcomed by the silence, her room has been ransacked and the CP is accusing her of poisoning the empress. True enough, the empress has been poisoned but by the emperor! He intends to keep Eisha locked up so he could use her talent and the empress is still alive and he intends to make her a past tense. Eisha meanwhile manipulates her way into the confidence of the knights and maid servants that were sent to guard her. The CP has prepared a room for her near his room which is very unusual as a prisoner should be in jail not a fully furnished room in the palace. Trash fake princess is missing through all of this.
    TN NOTE: Eisha manipulates people by either any of the following: appealing to their sympathy, bait-on-a-stick, small threats.. all are very effective and slowly but surely she worms her way into their confidence

Sir Matilda is female in the novel but in manhwa she is male and has another name so don't get confused if she's mentioned

Last edited: Apr 30, 2023
  19. NekoNekoMingMing

NekoNekoMingMing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear. Wait til u read Remarried Empress. No words are enough to explain how much I hated Trashta and Sudeishu.

I MTLd that page by page and tried to make sense of it all the while hoping to get isekaid by truck-kun so I could slap them

Yume-sama and DOHere like this.
  20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why did he hide the second fake oracle that said the pink hair was the saint? Because it was in his favour. He wanted MC's engagement to be broken.

WinnieS likes this.