Spoiler The Rebirth Waste Strikes Back

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 2, 2017.

1. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    banhana and readerz like this.
  2. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Maybe i will try for the first one. I like fluffy story. As much as I like a few certain bl novels, i don't like reading the angst parts.

Back to this novel, so I mtl here and there and jumped to chapter 50 and above.

The evil doctor has dissapeared and MC has showed up. ML tried looking and asked MC a few times about the doctor's whereabout.
    MC asked: why?
    ML: because I like him
    MC said he didn't know.

In one conversation with other people, ML said that the doctor seemed to dislike/hate him and he didn't know why despite him liking the doctor.

In another conversation, someone suggested to ML to befriend MC because MC was known as the doctor's best friend.

The rest of the chapters are locked. So, does someone read to the end? Spoiler please

nomius, SourKandy, Lianna and 10 others like this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only the MC is sassy, even his servant follows the dao of sass. It's a joy to read their dialogue. But I can only read the free chapters, so when I reach the vip section, guess I'll die of curiosity -__-

4. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I found a raw site, but it's definitely for people who can read Chinese. The text is not selectable, it's in flash... :sushi_dead:
    Also, you'll need to dl the file, and have the right encoding to read it. :sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead: Didn't work for me.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  5. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Assemble the troops! All people comence
    'Operation: Unlock'

Objective:
    Open the site.
    Download 'The Rebirth Waste Strikes Back'
    Recruit translators

@alexfilia
    Call the ops

I've always wanted to do that haha

Asami, swordfish and Shizuka Mikki like this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Snippet from mtl raw:

MC/doctor means MC in his alter ego as doctor. MC/QS means MC as his real self

- ML and MC/doctor had conversation.
    MC asked if one day ML would regret canceling the marriage between ML and MC/QS.
    ML replied: no. Despite whether MC has magic or not, he doesn't regret canceling the engangement.
    MC: please remember that you said you won't regret this.
    ML: never. My heart is set like stone.
    MC: very good. In the future, please remember your answer today that you won't regret it
    ML had a bad feeling when he heard that

- after ML canceled the engangement, MC family wanted to ask Ml if he was willing to marry other person from MC's family. They suggested it to ML's father.
    ML father asked ML.
    ML refused because he had someone he liked.
    Who?
    The doctor.
    ML's father was shocked since they didn't know about doctor's origin, age and even face. How could ML like him?
    ML said that it didn't matter. The important thing was his feeling. He also said that he was still young and his father finally relented. They would talk about this later.

- when people asked about his age, MC/doctor liked to say that he was eighty years old. ML once grasped his hand and said that MC had soft and tender hand so it was unlikely that he was on old man. MC easily replied that he was forever eighteen years old.

- They went hunting once and had to ride a bird together (imagine flying bird/eagle like in Hobbit/LOTR) It was MC's first experience. Since they sat together, ML could smell MC. He said that MC was very fragrant.

- when MC/QS returned to the capital. ML's brother asked ML if ML wanted to see MC. ML didn't want to. Brother teased that ML didn't want to create misunderstanding with doctor.

-MC got into school. There are 3 schools, top tier, middle and low. MC got into the third. Since he had to go schooling, his doctor persona was gone. ML was depressed coz the doctor didn't say goodbye.

- MC/doc said he was best friend with MC/QS. MC/QS said it too. Everyone knew it.
    The rumours were rampant that they were lovers or mentor/student etc. The headmaster of the school support MC coz of the rumour (MC must be a talented person if the doctor supported him)

- MC later was expelled from his family. He was secretly happy. He had famous cosmetics shop and was worried that Qi family would claim it if his identity got exposed.

- ML actually saw MC/QS as his love rival. He hounded him to get info about doctor. MC's third brother said that ML fell in love with doctor. MC replied that ML fell in love with illusion.

- ML's father, brother, MC's family, practically everyone and their mother knew that ML liked the doctor. And it's one sided.

It's tragic that ML was adamant that he liked MC/doctor and in turn he shunned MC/QS. They were enemies at this point. When the secret got exposed, the fallout will be spectacular.

So that was until chap 56. If anyone know the rest of the chapter, do tell me.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    nomius, Asami, Rangeles and 32 others like this.
  7. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh damn. That was a hell of a ride. I'm really liking MC. His dual persona is <3

And ML, you're digging your grave deeper ah

Lianna, lazynoodles and swordfish like this.
  8. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a pity that the rest are locked, so we can't read further. The mtl is still understandble...

Yeah, ML was hostile towards MC. He also thought that MC wasn't a good person. MC spent a lot of money at school but since his family chased him out, where did the money come from? Everyone/ML thought that he got it from doctor. ML was inwardly angry. How dare MC squandared the doctor's hard earned money.

9. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the site?

10. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't save it. I just looked for the title in Chinese txt in the search box. Anyway, apparently the flash part only has up to 50 pages of the document or something, the rest you have to download. Which I did, but nothing could open the file well and I just get gibberish. I can try to look for it again.
    Edit: Nevermind, can't find the right or complete raws anywhere.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  11. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the current raw up to chapter 56? i want more........

12. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone can find the full raws I don't mind translating this. I'm quite interested in it too.
    I'll hate to start it but have to stop just because I can't find the rest of the chapters.

Asami, Aniki212, Feather and 4 others like this.
  13. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Be careful with looking up the raws, since there's another novel with the same title.

Here's the raws that Banana gave : http://www.lcread.com/bookpage/299471/

However there are locked chapters, I think ;-;

The second one seems right.

14. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    ah yeah the other one with the same title.... tsk tsk had a confusing tie searching

15. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems really good! :aww: *reads that some chapters are locked* :blobfearful: NoOOOoooo.... :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

cheerydandan likes this.
  16. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel ya buddy, if the chapters weren't locked I'd have finished this by now

WagKalimutan, wildthorn and Vi.M like this.
  17. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobupset: *holds on to hope* :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: Someone, plz send help err... unlocked raws... :blobdizzy::blobdead:

18. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    So true, if only it weren't locked.... i have read til 56 and then...

19. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really want to see ml's reaction when he knows the truth . And how they will actually become a pair. Since mc doesnt seem to like ml much.

Get Nepped and WagKalimutan like this.
  20. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link