Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. ShimmerRedDawn

ShimmerRedDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you perhaps remember what chapter in the novel Sung Hyunjae meets the child?

2. nounou98

nounou98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious why Hyunjae and taewoon ship is not popular . He's mostly shipped with mc

But how I see it in the novel it seems he likes taewoon more?
    Didn't he almost kill mc when taewoon died in pre regression?

Correct me if I'm wrong

3. Soda_Pop

Soda_Pop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because they have more screentime together/the whole pregnancy thing...

4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you got confused with the pre-regression timeline and while he tried to kill Yujin to absorb his ability in the end he still decided to spare him so Yujin had much weight in his heart, I agree that he cared about Song Taewon more at that time, but in the present timeline Hyunjae is all over Yujin, so much that the only memory he preserved while he got kidnapped and constantly killed by Crescent Moon was his own name and the promise to have a date to the aquarium with Yujin, also he replied I love you too when Yujin said it to give to Hyunjae the keyword at the end of the novel.
    Hence while Hyunjae would be more than happy to have a poly, the story is making Song Taewon more as a ex now best friend and Yujin his true love ( not in the sense that Song Taewon's one is fake but that Yujin is the "one")

twistingfeelings and raoming like this.
  5. nounou98

nounou98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the answer
    Cause I like taewoon and Hyunjae relationship but I still want yujin to be his priority

6. Goldie Tree

Goldie Tree New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what is happening in the side stories?? like marriage?? Hyunjae and yoojin reunite?

compass96 likes this.
  7. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The S-Classes That I Raised Ch.127 - Sung Hyunjae's attack "Seekers Chains" reminds me very much of
    Sailor Venus' VENUS LOVE-ME CHAIN!
    204822_34249723.jpg 204822_34249752.jpg 1.JPG Episode152-19333.jpg

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    M30WWWW, Kristal, MikotoP and 2 others like this.
  8. Cromatic526

Cromatic526 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi so I have currently started getting into this and have only read the comic version.
    Could some one tell me what chapter of the novel that I could just start reading from and not be lost from what’s happening in the story.
    Also is there a website that has all the chapters or most of them in English? The only ones I have found only go up to chapter 220.

9. Missaaa

Missaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, english translation dropped like a year ago, cause no one commissioned anymore. You won't find any high quality eng translation anywhere, unless you're willing to read mtl.

10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    You should read from chapter 137 that will match with this week webtoon chapter. Also you should go on twitter or Tumblr to get the link to ask permission to share with google drive the translation of the novel by sfstranslations . They are up to chapter 308 and updates weekly.

Isn't true, sfstranslations updates weekly and are currently on chapter 308, I'm not an expert on translated English but I say they are doing a good enough job. You can find them on twitter and Tumblr.

twistingfeelings and Dofu like this.
  11. Soda_Pop

Soda_Pop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sfstranslations are very iffy tho, they only mtl and polish it up so its just one step better than reading on papago. Also, they deliberately edit their translations cause they're anti yoohyun x yoojin and felt that the novel pushed too much of that agenda :/ just buy the raws and mtl at least you're going to read stuff thats actually correct and what the author actually wrote

Missaaa likes this.
  12. Lilluma

Lilluma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg how to bookmark this :blobdizzy:
    Someone pls like my reply so I can revisit it :blobsob::blobsneeze:

Rinfantasy likes this.
  13. Goldie Tree

Goldie Tree New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait please elaborate because I use sfs translations and while I also don't like incest, I'd feel weird if they edited out a LOT from the author's original work. Is there any proof of this or anything?

14. agnesmimi

agnesmimi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have a Naver account and I did read like some of the side stories but since you need legal documents (just like you said) to get verified and buy cookies, I can only rely on the free ones that are very hard to get nowadays. T__T
    Really? I think they just adapted from the revised (e-book) version so there are changes from the first version. Can you show us proof because I feel like their translations are quite accurate.

Dofu and Rinfantasy like this.
  15. raoming

raoming Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. summer_moon

summer_moon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello....can anyone please tell me where I can read recent chapters of this novel?? I mean 200+ chapters.... I saw here they are available...but can't find a site... thanks in advance

17. Kirinel297

Kirinel297 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There just a lot of discussion on chapters released at that time, I think there's too many personal opinions and theories, a lot of spam too, anyone new to it's novel should just read the novel instead of digging some spoilers among that, It's not worth it, with over a thousand chapters now, those discussions and theories is now useless as everything would already be revealed.

18. zuriazure

zuriazure New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, this doesn't happen tbh. I read both the raw novel and sfstranslation just to be more clear. They don't remove anything. The relationship between yoohyun and yoojin is still there, they don't skip anything so far

Dofu and Rinfantasy like this.
  19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to go on Tumblr or twitter searching sfstranslations to ask the access to their Google drive

summer_moon likes this.
  20. Candy floss

Candy floss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it implied that he used to have a romantic interest in Song Taewon? (I haven't read the novel yet)