Spoiler The Villain's Savior

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, May 5, 2019.

1. Arlen

Arlen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whoa! thank you so much.. i was translating using google translate but some words were kind of out of place.. and i cannot follow the flow of the story from doing all the screenshots, image transfer etc.. :p i really liked the story btw... hope you could update me with the spoilers of the following chapters ;-P

Cherrypopper, syofiaa and nielyti like this.
  2. Jessy8a

Jessy8a Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last 2 episodes the FC told her dad that she will stay with the MC even if she has the mark. MC also says she is his and he will protect her. The father allows that and they finally leave together.

TrinaAngel, Mi shiru, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  3. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 Is out yet?

4. honiejar

honiejar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think a lot of people fail to notice a few things about the story and the reason why she is denying him and crying. and this is gonna be long buuuuuut gonna say it!
    • She is excessive in her tears it's the weight of her feelings. Also, in her modern life, she was just a teenager, literally a common girl who went to school. In this life, she is a noble's daughter who was raised like most noblemen's daughters: in seclusion. So she herself has no powers or strength of her own to speak of. Nor was she raised by her father to be strong. I won't deny she loves him (it's already started in the early chapters she felt a LOT when reading the novel and she didn't know why) + with the green-text voice stating in chapter 3 of the webtoon: "So you again choose the same path" to the MC. Which brings to question: how many times has this happened?
    • The reason she is denying the ML in every opportunity while crying and loving him is evidently because of his personality and the choice he will make if she doesn't stop him. If you remember she stopped him from killing his butler and the people who lived in the house when she visited him late at night due to him facing PTSD about his mother. (CH. 10) The ML, prior to her arrival, became evil because of his childhood and the people who were supposed to love him to the point he made a false seal. So she wants to stop him and she does explicitly state she knows he lies to her and begins to tremble out of fear while hugging him. (CH.11)
    • But don't forget how he lost his mind when he saw the FL of the novel has the mark with her destined one. And the MC has a soulmate mark too. She believes CURRENTLY that she isn't the right one for him since the lore states you forget about anyone else you love for your soulmate, her father tells her and she knows it from reading it in the novel. Although we all know he ends up as her soulmate, currently that isn't brought to light. So she thinks it's not her. She's trying to do everything she can to stop him from doing the same choices he did last time: falling in love with her sister and facing heartbreak, which is why she didn't want them to meet. It would make sense she doesn't want to continue their relationship if he ends up the same path, which is why she said she didn't love him.
    • Also :/ why y'all forgetting he stabbed his horse with poison to gain a sympathy card from her and they fell off. She was already shaken and scared because she didn't want him to get hurt.

5. Anne Jack

Anne Jack New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the raw but I was totally confused by the storylineo_O
    I need to know the ending!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Cherrypopper likes this.
  6. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending is already spoiler here

Cherrypopper and syofiaa like this.
  7. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it's odd because I didn't need this post to understand that LJ was crying for good reason all the time. I figured that out from the beginning, the same place where I figured out why she rejects him constantly. I mean Azef and Elissa had a pretty lovey dovey relationship until her soulmate came along. So it's pretty obvious that something happens to people once they find the person with their matching crest. My only issue was that it was never directly stated in the story because I just found that kind of irritating.

I have a couple of questions though. In the novel LJ read she said there was NO mention of a twin sister, making it sound as if the twin sister thing was made entirely out of whole cloth, so seemingly Elissa never had a sister who lived even a short life then died (according to the novel LJ read)? Did Azef always experience the same torment? And was the book considered one life or was it completely fictional?

8. Riona

Riona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Where did you read this? Does anyone translate the webnovel? Can I get the link?
    This just set me crazy I NEED to see with ny two eyes ><

syofiaa likes this.
  9. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Man now i understand why she is such a freaking cry baby. That act of her made me drop this series because it itches me. I only stayed because that damn ML story is so cruel that I want to save him too. Thanks the Author and God for sending LJ again and again to save him. Because he is so worth saving.

syofiaa, Sintia_S24, poirot11 and 2 others like this.
  10. Evilmambapower

Reading List:
    Link

Yehey! Omg my heart!

Cherrypopper and syofiaa like this.
  11. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh im so happy to know that she finally confessed her feeling that she actually love him too in the last ch on the webtoon :blobxd::blobxd: she said it hurt her when she had the symbol while he's not, and she didn't know what to do. so that's why she rejected him. still waiting for the season 2 ~

12. Ziakun01

Ziakun01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well met, brethrenXD. Am using gugu translate too

Cherrypopper, syofiaa and Arekushieru like this.
  13. Ziakun01

Ziakun01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. I dont even know why I stayed until the end haha.

14. Evilmambapower

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we stayed because of the villain. His back story is legit tragedy it made me cry like sell everything he can and that stepmom sadistic.

Of all the bad ML I know this ML is the only one allowed to be evil and deserved to be saved. All of his actions are justified unlike other crap. The mental torture and loneliness damn that's something all of us would never want.

He was such a good boy.

15. Arekushieru

Reading List:
    Link
    I was able to read it until the end because I understood that if even reading it as an outside observer made me cry I should expect it to make a person who is actually a part of the story to cry even harder. So even if it never implied she had a logical reason to be crying as much as she did it still wasn't enough to turn me off reading the story one bit.

16. otomereader

otomereader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the novel spoilers! Really really appreciate it!

Cherrypopper, syofiaa and Arekushieru like this.
  17. ManhwaAddict

ManhwaAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to feel about this manhwa. Its got alot of emotions invoked in me. Damn, that prologue of his childhood was tough to read. Poor ML. I just can't wait for his happy ending.

18. Arekushieru

Reading List:
    Link
    As both you and Evilmambapower seem to suggest Azef's 'villainy' is not something that comes about as a result of wanting revenge or an intention to hurt anyone including innocent people so I absolutely agree that he is a 'villain' who can and should be saved.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  19. Eripx

Eripx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, 365 manga has an English translation of villain's saviour until chapter 25. I feel guilty frm reading there but I'm hoping I can get the official chapters from tappytoon once I saved up enough!

Cherrypopper, syofiaa and otomereader like this.
  20. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr don't read there....that is bad site since it gets money from ads , read on batoto where the person who buys these chapters posts originally....

rrrrrrr3, Lykalee and Cherrypopper like this.