Korean This Marriage Will Fail Anyways (R-18)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by elliep, Jul 2, 2022.

1. elliep

elliep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: This Marriage Will Fail Anyways (이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다)
    Raw Link: https://ridibooks.com/books/2236000472?_rdt_sid=event_subgroup&_rdt_idx=0&_rdt_arg=list

Why It Should Get Picked Up: The manhwa recently was released and it seems pretty interesting so far! It seems to be mainly from the ML’s point of view, but it does have a switch to the FLs.

Description:

(From Tappytoon)
    When six-year-old Inés laid eyes on the handsome heir to House Escalante, she promptly made the boy her fiancé. Since noble men are all the same, she figured she might as well choose a pretty one. But Lord Cárcel isn't ready for this sort of commitment just yet, and he spends the next decade and a half avoiding the marriage at all costs! Luckily, that's no trouble for Inés, as this marriage failing is exactly what she wants. In fact, he has her blessing to sow his wild oats as long as he stays out of her business. Unfortunately, being a playboy isn't as fun when your fiancée gives you permission. And doesn't this mean she's cheating on him too? Now, Cárcel is determined to change Inés' mind about him and prove he can be the husband she's always wanted.

mine
    Fiancé is a playboy, fl is kind of a loner. Turns out she has gone back in time after being married to the Crown Prince in another life. So kind of a redo. ML seems the type to be interested in things that aren’t interested in him (FL).

2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is already being translated by nohrneir with over 200 chapters

3. elliep

elliep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you! I must’ve just typed the name wrong on here or something : )

4. hinasw

hinasw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Peaches18

Peaches18 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me the site where I can read the whole novel? Thank youuu