Spoiler Thousand Face Demonic Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep.. when the baby kidnapping plot happens i also thinking of giving up.. but because i haven't read the ending for the shitty hubby i keep on reading it.. only to be disappointed in his ending.. not as gory as Tuo Ba Zhen.. all because FL is satisfied with her current blissful marriage life with ML... i mean LWY was clever enough to take revenge, lose her family, more revenge and still get her happy ending... while FL lose her edge just because she's being softened enough by her love for ML..

soysuva and junochun like this.
  2. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that they can't protect their own kids. The ML is poisoned and is trapped by his father who wants to force him to be king and the female lead has to protect him from practically being raped by her look-a-like. So the female lead has to pretend to be an ugly doctor to protect his chastity lmao, which means that she has no time to take care of their babies.

She entrusts her children to her business partner who is going to inherit the number one sect in the world, so obvs powerful enough to protect two babies, right? Nopeee. Trouble strikes and he goes missing too. Adding to the fact that the male lead has a traitor by his side so it's just an all round mess.

The traitor tries to make amends by finding a random baby instead of stealing the baby from the business partner but of course, he ends up with the real baby after the business partner ends up in hot water.

The ending isn't as ruthless as the start which was a bit disappointing but the author throws in a lot of twists which kept me on the edge of my seat. The very end wasn't satisfying because I wanted a cute prologue with the babies :(

3. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, the thing is in my opinion the XiLiang arc where the ml become hus own father hostage is because lack of communication between ML and MC. I mean come on, what the use of hiding the fact that you are XiLiang prince, you don't want the throne anyway. Because their lack of communication the problem become bigger and bigger

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    How shitty was the shitty husband?
    What was the ending for the shitty husband?
    Was he as persistent as the cast off fiancé of "evil prince and his precious wife: the sly princess"? Or as disgusting as "empress running away with the ball"

5. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shitty like in Princess Weiyang, after thoroughly using the MC to achieve the throne husband kill MC and his unborn child to married the half sister

chamchaworld likes this.
  6. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me details about the seven prince and his brother? I want know more about them.

7. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have pretty minor roles. The female lead helps the second brother to get the throne because she doesn't want her ex-husband on the throne. The second and seventh brother both think that she likes him and that's why she's helping him so the second brother gets a huge crush on her. But when faced with a decision between the throne and the female lead, the second brother chooses the throne so he gets engaged to someone else.

I think the empress warns the female lead to stay away from the second brother too. The seventh brother tries to get them together but the female lead doesn't have any romantic interest in the second brother. The second brother's fiancee also likes someone else and they get caught in like a hotel room which nearly hurts the second brother's chances in getting the throne. But they get out of it somehow and the fiancee is killed by her father because she was bringing shame to the family :(

Can't really remember much about them apart from that sorry.

morticia_addams, lazynoodles and Jiye like this.
  8. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    So I want know about what will happen in the next chapters, can anyone tell me?

9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please enumerate how the half-sister and the shitty-ex end up? In chronological order? How exactly do they fall?

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I need a character chart to keep who is straight.

11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I find Li Jingshen kinda disgusting.

12. hiyuu

hiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    characters:
    main characters:
    1. MC - lou qingwu (left prime minister Di daughter)
    previous life: she married to xiahou qing (third prince) n become empres and li lianxin married to some poor scholar. after several years..li lianxin husband died and qingwu feel pity that lianxin will be lonely so she decreed lianxin to enter the palace. lianxin later drug qingwu and setup her on bed with another man which xiahou qing discovered and feel disgusted. he not even gave her opportunity to explain and sent her to cold palace. it went to the time when lianxin poisoned qingwu and killed her baby but later she said to xiahou qing that qingwu killed her own baby while she tried ti help her delivered the baby.

present life: she reincarnated to her 11 year old self. here, she actually has a jade store at the capital but on the surface, the owner is liu ruyi. right prime minister 3rd son, li ziqing who is fucking player has interest in liu ruyi who is a beauty but she refused him. bcoz of this, li ziqing employed peoples to attack the store but they were discovered. which later they killed all the peoples inside the store..i think 15 or 16 like that..and burn down the whole building clean. bcoz of this, his father, the right prime minister sent him to linyang town until the matter gone.

she supposed to engage to li jingshen but due to her step-sis, lou lianxin scheme the engagement annulled and li jingshen got engage to lou lianxin. she then requested to be sent to country side. 3 years later, on her way back to the capital, she met li ziqing which later she killed li ziqing in chapter 3.

during the 3 years she learns (sorry, i only know she learn medicine but i'm very sure she learn more than that). here she met ML who is also share the same teacher with her. i dont understand y she didnt recognize ML, may be when they learn together he wear a mask which explained y she only recognize his purple eyes.

note: the color font r events that r not in any chapters, they r briefly explain from time to time.(at the ealier chapters)

2. ML - feng yege/ night prince (actually prince from west liang country, who is the kingdom heir but refused the throne) nobody in the country dare to mess with him. he is poisoned. he loves qingwu so he eliminated all his rival. i dont know his real name.

relation:

lou lianxin: she married to li jingshen but all time still scheme against lou qingwu. she tried to marry a prince (forgot either 3rd prince or ML) but at the moment she were pregnant. i think she tried to abort the baby but were caught and later commit suicide.

lou qufeng: lou qingwu and lou lianxin father also left prime minister. tiny role here and there.

li jingshen: tiny role in this novel, in love with lou qingwu, still has desire to marry lou qingwu after got engaged to lou lianxin. he later died.

involvement between families of 2 families (tang, ruan, ning, li and lou)

1. ning xin (MC mother, who supposed to be dead yet alive)
    2. ruan xiuren (lou lianxin maternal uncle/ ruan zhen older brother/ ruan family head)
    3. li miao (right prime minister)
    4. lou qufeng (left prime minister)
    5. tang family (merchant family)
    6. ning family (merchant family)

ning xin and ruan xiuren r childhood sweetheart. in their young days..ruan xiuren need to leave for few months. within those few months..li miao has conflicts with tang family which he seeks for ning family helps to condemn tang family, but ning family has refused him. afraid that right prime minister will use his power to crush their ning family, ning family make connection with left prime minister which they marry off ning xin to lou qufeng.

when ruan xiuren back and found out bout the matter..he turns to right prime minister side and help them to exterminate the whole 2 families.

later, ruan zhen married to lou qufeng as concubine. she tried to kill ning xin by drown her but ning xin didnt died. ruan zhen planted gu(poison insect) in ning xin body and sent her to ruan family house and ruan xiuren keep her as his 9th lady. and later they announced her death.

note: i just summaries from all spoilers that has posts b4. until here 1st.

junochun, shelvibie17 and Kittsune like this.
  13. dewdrops

dewdrops Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE SPOIL ME.
    What's the story between Su Sheng and Mu Yunqing?
    Did he really betray her or was there something else going on behind the scenes? Why does he keep the bracelet with the "Su" engraved on it if he doesn't care about her? Why did he initially reject the offer of marriage from Li Xiangluan (current wife) but then later beg her to marry him?

Thanks.

14. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please~

15. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL'ed ahead (would not recommend unless you like reading "House floor smacked KFC Soviet Union...") and found out Su Sheng (SS) and Mu Yunqing (MYQ) were engaged from a young age. When the Mu family declined suddenly, SS and her father sponsored MYQ through the imperial academy and helped him become a great scholar (cuz scholars without a family backing are doomed). While SS was naively living off the promise that MYQ would return to marry her and they would live happily ever after, MYQ was supposedly busy lining up other opportunities for himself. Instead of returning to fulfill the marriage promise, he had her sold miles away into a brothel (or married off to some pervert and then her husband sold her off, IDK MTL is...). She blames him for her current disgraceful life, and wants to kill him to avenge her destroyed innocence (she even declines her former name SS, claiming that person has died). LQW agrees to help her get revenge on MYQ, as it will suit her needs to get evidence about the Tang case to reopen it, though she's suspicious of the whole "MYQ selling her into prostitution" thing.
    I honestly think the Li family head did something there. MYQ carries the Buddha beads with her name on them, and is cold towards his supposed wife. I think the Li family forced him to marry in to ensure her life, and he's been forced to help the Li head for assurance that she continues to live, unaware that they lost track of her some time ago... Tragic, but I think MYQ and SS are star-crossed lovers in this one. This is just my speculation, though...

wafflebeauty, Kittsune and XD like this.
  16. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd:

I think you're right about the Li family forcing him. I assumed that MYQ was forced into the marriage as well. Especially since Thousand Face mentioned how MYQ didn't even bother with his current wife.

17. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, now that I'm on it, I think I'm just gonna MTL a few more chapters to see if anything develops with MYQ/SS. You know, fry my brain tempura style...

18. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    SOS! Reaching out to any survivors of MTL before me, for this novel, in which chapter does she find out her mother is in Ruan house, poisoned and the concubine of the Ruan family head? I tried reading it myself but... #TempuraBrain#RIPMyCerebralCortex

19. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will MC's ex-hubby appear? And how will MC and him meet?

20. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MYQ and SS was being scheme by the Li's princess (MYQ current wife). The princess have subordinate that also expert in disguise. The princess love MYQ but MYQ reject her cause of SS. So the princess told her subordinate to disguise as MYQ to comeback to his town and sold SS. while telling MYQ SS cheated on him and run away with another man. MYQ sad and decided to married the princess

wafflebeauty and Ashie like this.