Spoiler Traces of the moon/ disappearance of the moonlight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blacknevar, Mar 4, 2024.

1. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omygosh thank you I love youuuu

Everything :blobhero:

8Aysha likes this.
  2. Calpurnia_phthalo blue

Calpurnia_phthalo blue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for everything's. The FL seems quick-witted and intelligente. Will she be stuck in the bed room for long time ? How does the feelings growing between the ML and the FL ? He seems really possessive, when she is a free spirit.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    8Aysha and alizarose like this.
  3. TheSkyIsFalling

TheSkyIsFalling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do fl and ml marry? have kids? what is the ending?

4. Note0704

Note0704 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler their romantic relationship between MC and ML after identity has revealed
    And where can i read english translation for full. Novel??bcause from kakao cant be translated automatically

Zhenzhen25 likes this.
  5. Serrenah

Serrenah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the thing being a spy? Did she resolved it that she's not?

What about the uncle, are they able to find him? who's the mastermind of the kidnapping?

What's the ending of the villain?

6. Lhuang17

Lhuang17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii I have some questions too if that’s ok :”))

1. does the redheads girl who’s jealous of her ever actually come between the FL and ML? Or is she just a minor villain?

2. Does ML have any specific thoughts from his point of view when seeing her real appearance for the first time?

3. Is there any angst between FL/ML, how does their relationship shop develop after he locks her up in his palace, and when do they have their first night?

4. I also really want to know the ending. Like what happens when her identity as a foreign dukes daughter gets revealed? Does the ML get mad and believe she’s a spy, and do they get married at the end?

Thank you so much for all these spoilers!! <3

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
    Marane101 and karaa00000 like this.
  7. Jiya777singh

Jiya777singh Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just want know we're you read can you share link :aww:

8. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything you want to share I will read it. Waiting for more spoiler thank you

9. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you summarize every plot points?

Viel2001 likes this.
  10. Viel2001

Viel2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 important question, will someone else be added to his harem other than fl?

lucky33 likes this.
  11. Viel2001

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know too

Also I searched Asina is the daughter of the author's other story, 은의 랩소디. Wow.

TheSkyIsFalling likes this.
  12. Suustar

Suustar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, at the end of the story the two get married and have children, they have two sons and one daughter.

At the very end of the story the FL finds out she is once again pregnant, so they are going to have four children in total

Yes, i think she will be stuck in there until the later part of the story, the the kidnapping happens and afterwards she goes back to her country and doesn't come back to Pessia until months later.

The love is an slow-burn since the beginning is obvious that they both feel a lot of attraction towards each other but they can't trust each other, the ML is suspicious of her and the FL wants to leave to avoid her feelings for him, even so towards the ending they both choose each other, the ML keeps the FL close even after it seems like she really is a spy and everyone suspects her and the FL throws away her second escape attempt because she realizes she wants to be with him.

Narakl28, ErryChu, Shi_Rin and 8 others like this.
  13. ayatsamerabbas

ayatsamerabbas New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her family? عائلتها حيعرفون عن سبب هروبها مرة ثانية بالعكس ممكن تتصلص علاقات ت سياسية بين بلدين

14. oaktreeloverdance sd

oaktreeloverdance sd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The villian of the story want the fl personaly?(spoilers)reading the lastest chapter of manhwa its seems like he is obsessed with her for her beauty.

15. eskedes774

eskedes774 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s always the possessive type ML who didn’t care about women before and who didn’t have experience :blobrofl:

also does the red head girl end up entering his harem or it’s only the FL?

16. Zadeheli

Zadeheli New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to read the novel?

17. camilacabralr

camilacabralr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER!!!

There are a few pages left to finish the novel, but what do I have to say about... Someone has already ruined FL's escape on the day of the banquet for the desert. The guy who helps her when she is lost is Aka, who is a mixed-race infiltrator from the North (where FL lives), who is going to find Varayn (guy with black hair) to help with information in his plan to kill ML. Anyway, FL is captured by ML and returns to the castle. He no longer allows her to live in the harem, so she starts to live locked in ML's room. Since her real appearance was revealed in the desert to ML, everyone who sees her when she returns to the castle is always surprised and wonders if that really is Ashina (Aira). At a given moment in the story, the sergeant's daughter, Jakiya, the woman with red hair, becomes his servant in the palace. They even become closer and at the height of people's distrust that FL is a traitor who associated herself with Varayn (because of a trap created by him), Jakiya says he will help her escape from the palace, not because she likes it. of FL, but because he thinks it will bring future problems for Sihad (ML). FL manages to leave the palace, but gives up on leaving and comes back all the way, because she is stupid, she is trapped, but she loves Sihad. When she returns to the room, he has already noticed her disappearance and is shocked to see her return. It is important to say that at no point does she reveal, even though he asks a lot, her true identity (Cronwel royal family, niece of the King, daughter of the war hero Grand Duke, one of the future successors in line to the throne). So in short, Sihad and all his war generals distrust her and she starts to suffer a little alone here. Until the delegation of Cronwel's envoys, who had been attacked and lost in the desert, arrive at Sihad's castle. No less the one who came was Ian, her uncle, who recognizes her from afar and is shocked to see her as Aira, alongside ML, at the welcome banquet. After several unresolved problems between FL and ML, Sihad secretly sees FL and Ian arguing and discovers that she knew the envoys and was close to them. He jealously pulls her, takes her to a corner and again they kiss (they kiss a lot in the story, but always calm kisses, because Sihad knows that once she starts she can't stop). Here Sihad even wounds her neck with the blade of his sword in a fit of fury for her lies and for her still refusing to say who she really is. Anyway, Ian approaches where they are, interrupts and tells them the whole truth. Everyone is shocked.

18. Viel2001

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE SPOILERS.....As long as no one is added to his harem Im good

19. alizarose

alizarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Suustar

Suustar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never. If someone had been added to the harem I wouldn't have finished the novel.

I didn't know about that, but I guess it makes sense because throught the story (especially at the latest part of it) they made a lot of emphasis in FL's parents love story, reading it you could feel that the autor cared a lot about them even though they were side characters.

I kinda want to read their story, reading this novel made wonder a lot about them and why did the father had to give up the throne when he was the most likely successor of all his brothers, I think they hinted/mentioned that it was because of the mother's family being of too high status and their families couldn’t mix but the translation was rough on that part so i didn't understand much, I could be wrong on that interpretation.

I didn't know about that, but I guess it makes sense because throught the story (especially at the latest part of it) they made a lot of emphasis in FL's parents love story,
    1. Her being a spy kind of solved on its own, when she rejects the villain's offer i think she gets spotted talking to him and the hostility grows, later her identity is revealed by her uncle, and almost immediately she gets kidnapped, is later on saved and goes back to her country, so technically after she got her identity exposed the suspicions must have died since it made no sense that someone of her status was a spy and she is even kidnapped by the person everyone was wary of being a traitor. When later on she meets the ML's attendants they are happy to see her, i don’t remember if there was a talk about her being a spy anymore.

2. The uncle Ian is never found but he goes to the palace on his own, after the attack he escapes with one knight and they wander around and get lost, eventually they encounter one of the Chiefs who had also been attacked and he guides them to the capital. Btw this one Chief is the father of the ML’s soldier who is also the one tasked as the FL's bodyguard Karim. The mastermind was one of the Chiefs who is called Bahrein, he is the main villain.

Nothing happen's to him, at later part of the story he kidnaps the FL and there is this one disgusting scene where we see the obsession he has with Asina, basically he makes comments to the FL about her appearance and how he would like to turn her into a doll breaking her limbs and blinding her, he is mad because he knows that she has someone she likes on her mind and it's no him.

When Sihad arrives at the place where she is kidnaped he has to make a choice between saving the FL or choose to go for something that contains the secret about what was the truth behind the incident that took place in the past in which the ML’s brother committed a massacre in the harem that killed all of the princes/princess and the concubines. The ML chooses to save the FL even though that truth was the thing that he had been looking for most of his life and main reason he became emperor. He goes for the FL, the place is falling apart, she uses the magic of the artifacts that she has to stop the place from collapsing and later then during their escape the FL is injured while trying to save the ML from a sword.

While all of this is happening the villain escapes the place and leaves, they do look for him but he never appears, so he doesn't get punished for what he did and the tragedy of the harem and what really happened is never known.

Honestly this pissed me of since he got away with everything that he did and Sihad had to renounce to the thing that was his main driving force throught his life, now in the novel they kind make a point about how letting go of this is a way of leaving the past behind and choose Asina who is his future, but it's still bothersome, since there was still quite a bit left of the novel after this i thought that they would eventually reveal what happened especially since it was mentioned a lot throught the story that the FL’s grandfather and previous Duke of Astra, had something to do with the Civil War that took place in Al Pessian and possibly also about what happened in the harem and he also seems to be quite hostile towards the country, but whatever he did is never mentioned.

That is another bothersome thing since the grandfather's involvement in whatever he did is also and important point in the story but the author didn’t reveal what happened, we only know that that he is the main benefactor of the country who is beside Al Pessian who also happens to have an hostile relationship with it.

Idk why it got posted twice, but I am also afraid of deleting it since I don't know if it could delete both, im sorry:blobpensive:

Narakl28, dearest, ErryChu and 8 others like this.