Recommendations Transmigration novel where transmigrater's "instant" villain child ends up with future protagonist?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CheersToABetterLife, Apr 26, 2024.

1. CheersToABetterLife

CheersToABetterLife Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious, is there a transmigration novel where transmigrater (male or female) gets a little villain "instant" son and is super worried about how the original protagonist (who is still young at this time) will one day destroy her villain son when both are adults, BUT, as a plot twist the two boys actually grow up, fall in love, and end up together? I'll take villain daughter ends up with protagonist too.

Doesn't have to be main story line, it can be background story to transmigrater's story.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember having read a novel like that. The only ones I remember is where villain child changes it's life thanks to MC and don't end up getting their lives ruined by original protagonist.

I have read 1 or 2 where MC becomes instant stepmother of protagonist of novel, who then thanks to MC changing his life doesn't end up with the 2nd protagonist of the novel.