Novel Trap Love!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by MorselaGracia, Feb 6, 2018.

?

Rating

1. 5

2. 4

3. 3

4. 2

5. 1

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MorselaGracia

MorselaGracia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just recently wrote this new novel of mine and am hoping to share it with you guys. I'm pretty bad at introductions IMO. So, please! Try testing this one out!

Edited by: @Serractica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Synopsis:
    "Look!!! Is it a girl? Is it a boy?" I thought excitedly.

I stared at her deeply trying to determine her gender.

"Or.. is it..." I kept on staring at her.

Her beauty is simply otherworldly and yet she's wearing a boys' uniform.

"Tatsumi.." She said as she stared at me intensely.

"Gokuri." I swallowed in nervousness.

"I'm a boy."

At that very instant, my mind shattered like porcelain.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!"

That day, I ran around the whole campus, not even a single corridor spared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Killing With Cuteness!

Hello, I'm Tatsumi Hoshikawa, a third year in high school. I transferred here from another city.
    Although my family just recently moved in to the countryside, the neighbors are all pretty friendly and amiable, giving us plenty of breathing room in this new environment. We had a couple of months to adapt slowly while all the schools around were on break.

Before I was born, my parents lived here, but they had to move to a city when my mother bore me.
    Our house has been left alone for years already. Even though it wasn’t being used, my parents occasionally hired workers to keep the house clean and safe from infestation, making the move-in easy and simple.

Time sure flies. It’s my first day of school.

I woke up early, washed my face, and put on my uniform. After eating breakfast downstairs, I walked to school, excited of my new school life.

On the street, I saw numerous other fellow students, all walking to school in separate ways.
    I stood in front of the school gates, and there I saw all the students flooding inside and outside the campus. Some had people accompanying them, whether it was childhood friends, best friends, close friends, regular friends, friend-slash-enemies, boyfriends, girlfriends, g-gay-friends, and there's even some guy surrounded by a lot of girls. Damn, is he a novel protagonist? Let me tell you. I AM the novel protagonist here. Kek. I snickered.

I stood in front of my classroom's door. The sign on top had “3-A” stenciled on it, so it was definitely the right classroom.

"Yosh~! Let's see.. hair, check! Buttons, check! Any folds in my uniform, check! Hahaha! With these, I should be fine."

I muttered as I did a full body check-up. There should be no problems with how I look. The whole school year will depend on their first impression of me, on the first day of school.

I turned my head around left and right, glancing for any eye contact. It seems that nobody's looking at me weird, so there's probably nothing wrong with how I look. I nodded to myself as I continued walking.

As I reached the end of the classroom and turned around, my eyes registered a shock in my brain.

I saw a girl standing... a petite, delicate, and beautiful girl. She had ink-black shoulder-length hair, braided on both sides of her head. Her eyebrows were thin while her eyes are like gems, shimmering like a night filled with stars. She had a pointed nose, small rosy-red lips, a sharp chin, and smooth snow-white skin.

Her cheeks were shaded with a tinge of pink, the same color as peach. Even her ears were shaded pink as well.

Her elegance is simply unparalleled. I've seen countless beauties in the city already… but none like this. Comparing her with other women is simply like comparing immortals and mortals…. It's like heaven and earth; no, hell! They aren't even in the same league to be compared with. Especially those eyes of hers, like obsidian; exquisite, breathtaking, heart-stopping. Even if I traded the world’s riches for her eyes, it wouldn’t be enough.

She stared back, and our eyes met. We sized each other up, checking out each other’s defining characteristics. She really is a beauty, huh? I thought. Looking down at her uniform, I noticed that she's wearing a boys' uniform….

I nodded at her again, what a beauty…. Even wearing a boys' uniform couldn't hide her charm... Wait… A boys' uniform? What! I opened my eyes wide as I realized what she's wearing.

"Uhh…" Speechless, I'm so speechless. My whole mind rattled, as if a thousand donkeys were running within it.

She leaned her head to the right, seemingly in response to my dumbfounded expression. Although her face looked expressionless, I felt like she was asking me silently, why am I staring at her like an idiot?

SHE IS SIMPLY TOO CUTE! NO, SUPER DUPER CUTE! LIKE MEGA SUPER DUPER CUTE! EVEN THE WAY SHE LEANED HER HEAD TO THE SIDE! My face heated up, blushing at her otherworldly beauty. N-no, no, no, no, no, no. I should ask why she's wearing a boys' uniform first!

"H-hey!", raised my hand for a bit, trying to grab her attention. Damn, I think I'm getting nervous. Especially when she's looking at me like that with her expressionless and cute face... Gahhh~!
    She leaned her head to the other side.

My heart felt like it got struck. It felt like it just stopped. Oh. My. God. Can you not be this cute? We just met and you're already killing me with your cuteness already! Look, my chest is hurting so damn hard! What will you do if I got a heart attack and got sent to the hospital? Will you visit me to apologize for making my heart throb so damn hard to the point of getting a heart attack or are you gonna visit me to give me a finishing blow right there on bed in the future or something?

The corners of my lips twitched as I forced myself to smile. Ahhh! I'm losing my composure at the very first day of school and it even seems like she's my classmate as we're both at the front of the same door.
    Maybe she'll start thinking that I'm a weirdo or something? I should start a conversation now or else it's too late.

"W-why are you wearing a boys' uniform? Aren't you supposed to wear a girls' uniform?" I forced myself to ask.

Hearing my question, she leaned her head to the other side again. PLEASE! MY GOD! THIS IS LITERALLY MANSLAUGHTER! I cried in my head as tears threatened to drip down the corner of my eyes.

She raised her index finger, touching her lips softly, leaning her head to the other side, AGAIN, as if in deep thought.

This is simply mannerism already, right? RIGHT? Is being this cute already engraved deep into her bones the moment she was born or something?!

I-I-I think I can see my health bar turning red already. My face started blushing even deeper, and I felt my blood start to accumulate in my nose. Maybe, just maybe, just another single critical hit from her and I'll get knocked out with a dramatic fountain of nosebleed, just like the animes I used to watch on TV.

Leaning her head to the other side again, she raised her index finger away from her lips, using it to touch my lips as she tiptoed for a bit. She softly said with an angelic voice,

"I'm Aoi Kobayashi.. Kobayashi Aoi..."

K.O! I almost heard the nostalgic retro-game sound effect in my mind.

I suddenly felt dizzy. My sense of sight, hearing, and balance were starting to get muddled.

“……” She's saying something, but I couldn't hear her anymore. I'm starting to faint. I heard some students around both of us screaming and shouting as they noticed me falling over.

As my consciousness slowly faded away, I heard Kobayashi say something.

"...I'm a boy."

GOD, DAMN IT!

And so I woke up in the infirmary, forgetting what just happened when I first met her... Or, him?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Avagantimos

Avagantimos Chosen Undead|Bearer of the Curse|Ashen One

Reading List:
    Link
  3. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have to stop clicking these topics....
    :facepalm:

4. Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls

Legion_Harbinger_of_Souls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its good, but....you....know,....ANYWAY its decent not my cup of tea ,but its not half bad

5. MorselaGracia

MorselaGracia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I don't really write much like I don't think I've written much more than 20,000 words in total if you count all the stories I've written. So, I'm basically a newbie at all of this. I wrote something cliché because I think I still lack the experience to even write something serious or something.

Serra likes this.
  6. Serra

Serra 『plumie's grandson~』

Reading List:
    Link
    My editing :blobokhand:

7. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    i simple cat(?), i see a trap story, i like it eleven times.

8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I would give it like 3.7 so 4