Novel Trapped by him

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by T.H.Jessica, May 22, 2023.

1. T.H.Jessica

T.H.Jessica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author: T.H.Jessica
    Author's FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083211352649
    Genre: werewolf romance
    Recommend: This is a thrilling werewolf romance novel that includes multiple key plot points such as lover, murder, revenge, and imprisonment, allowing you to struggle back and forth between love and hate. It is up to you to unravel the mystery of whether love triumphs over hatred or whether hatred ends everything.
    This is a novel with a good reputation, recommended by various platforms. Recently, I have also achieved a reading record of 5k in ScribbleHub. I sincerely recommend everyone to read it.
    Believe me, you will fall in love with it and can't extricate yourself.:):)

Table of content
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8
    Chapter 9
    Chapter 10
    Chapter 11

Hi guys, thank you all for your lovely support. The book is now officially in partnership with Storydo APP/NovelLane APP. You guys can download the it and read the full text.

Also, they often issue some free coins of Storydo APP/NovelLane APP, and you can follow the official FB(https://www.facebook.com/novellanestory/) and join the FB Group(https://www.facebook.com/groups/storydo).

Read link: https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=Bz7REAAAQBAJ

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  2. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1
    "This is Black Thorn Pack's territory. Any uninvited werewolf would be considered an intruder! You should leave!"
    Two werewolf guards, tall and robust, said to a woman standing at the pack's border.
    "I'm Gloria, from the Silver Spring Pack. I need to speak to Alpha Patrick. Please let me in."
    The blonde woman pleaded. She looked exceptionally delicate compared with the guards.
    "We don't know who you are. Leave, now!" said the guards as they had a quick look at each other.
    "It's about Gabrielle's death. I've got something important to tell Alpha Patrick. Please, I need to see him," Gloria begged.

"Shut up! You don't get to say her name!"
    A sullen voice cut in from behind the guards.
    "Beta Damon!" The guards turned to the man and bowed their heads.
    Damon was the Beta of the Black Thorn Pack.
    "Damon, please hear me out. I have nothing to do with Gabrielle's death!" Gloria explained anxiously.
    With a scowl, Damon glanced at her resentfully.
    "Seize her. The woman is a rogue. She is trying to blend in our pack with ill intentions." His voice was icy cold.
    The guards looked at each other and didn't move.

"What are you waiting for? Seize her, now!" Damon shouted again.
    This time, he gave the command as the pack's Beta.
    The guards stepped forward and grabbed Gloria's arms.
    Gloria was outrageous. She struggled to break free and said, "My father is the Alpha of the Silver Spring Pack and I'm only here to see Alpha Patrick. Are you trying to break the peace between the packs?"
    "If you want to see Alpha Patrick, then stop struggling," Damon walked to Gloria and whispered.
    Gloria stiffened at his words. Then she ceased to struggle.

"Take her to the square and tie her to a pillar," Damon ordered, taking a step back as he waved his hand at the guards.
    "Yes, Beta Damon."
    This time, the guards did not hesitate. They grabbed Gloria and took her to the square.
    They tied her to a pillar, and she stayed that way without any food or water for an entire day.
    Gloria was at her last gasp after a day of exposure to the scorching sun.
    She was bound with ropes covered with wolf poison so that she could not shift.
    As she was dying of thirst, the sky grew dark and cloudy. Then, it began to rain.

A car was approaching the square. She raised her head at the sound.
    It was Patrick's car, the Alpha of the Black Thorn Pack.
    Gloria was desperate to break free. Her skin was torn by the ropes, yet she did not give up the struggle.
    Finally, she broke free. Then, she staggered toward Patrick's car.
    "Pull over," Patrick said to the driver.
    The car stopped.

"I didn't do it. You must believe me." Gloria stared at Patrick stubbornly.
    The rain was pouring down and beating against the car windows. Gloria saw Patrick's grim face through the window.
    She stood outside the car, trembling. "Patrick! Please listen to me. Just this once!" she shouted.
    The door opened. Gloria was dragged into the car all of a sudden.
    She was drenched to the skin, and water soaked Patrick's clothes.
    "Patrick, I didn't ask those rogues to hurt Gabrielle."
    Before her voice died away, Patrick pinched her chin unmercifully.
    "Why are you so obsessed with me?" his voice was magnetic.

"What?" Gloria was a little stunned.
    Patrick was her mate. She and her wolf recognized him right away at the mating gathering.
    'Why would he suddenly ask so?' Gloria wondered.
    Patrick pinched Gloria's chin, while he reached out his other hand and touched her cold, wet face with his fingers.
    Gloria was lost in Patrick's gentle eyes and felt as if he was asking, "Are you cold?"
    However, Patrick suddenly turned cold again. "Gloria, do you want me that much that you had to kill Gabrielle?"

Gloria felt a chill inside as if a bucket of icy water had been poured over her head.
    She laughed bitterly and came to her senses. Patrick, her mate, had always been so.
    How could she forget the fact that he had always been cold to her? After all, Patrick's gentleness was never meant for her.
    It was not gentleness but a demon's smile.
    "I didn't kill Gabrielle..." Gloria tried to explain herself.
    "Yes, you didn't kill her with your own hands. But you paid those rogues to rape her."
    Patrick did not grant her the opportunity to defend herself as he became agitated.
    He ripped Gloria's shirt.

"What are you doing?"
    As she screamed, Gloria was pushed out of the car and fell to the ground.
    Patrick's cold voice came to her ears.
    "In the name of the Mood Goddess, I, Patrick Hammond, Alpha of Black Thorn Pack, reject Gloria Carter as my mate."
    Gloria raised her head and looked into the car in disbelief.
    "Patrick! You can't reject me. You don't know how much I love you! Please let me explain... Please..."
    "Miss Carter, I may consider listening to you, if..." Patrick looked up indifferently.
    He cast a glance at Gloria and said, "If you stay in the square in the rain till morning. Then, perhaps, I'll give you a chance."

Read link: https://page.storydo.net/THJessica/1382

Last edited: May 29, 2023
  3. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2
    Patrick closed the door after he said so.
    He threw out the handkerchief he had just used before he closed the door. It fell in front of Gloria, soaking in the rain.
    Gloria picked it up and gripped it in her hand.
    The car started and drove into Alpha's villa at the Black Thorn Pack.
    Then, the iron gates of the villa shut in front of Gloria.
    Gloria's face drained of color as she stared at the shuttered gates.

Gloria was in agony since her mate had just rejected her.
    The remaining Alpha aura still lingered, suffocating her.
    Patrick was her mate. However, she could feel the hatred from his aura and he would prefer Gloria to die instead of Gabrielle.
    Gloria's wolf screamed in her head, "We need Patrick. Go beg him, and let go of your pride. D*mn you, Gloria, go beg for his forgiveness!"

After a while, Gloria looked up again. She walked toward the square, determined.
    She stood in the middle of the square, ignoring the cold rain.
    She pressed her lips together stubbornly.
    As Alpha's daughter from the Silver Spring Pack, Gloria had her pride.
    "I don't need his forgiveness, I did nothing wrong," Gloria said to her wolf, ignoring her curses.
    Gabrielle was her friend. Gloria only wanted a few minutes to explain everything to Patrick.

Gloria's shirt was shattered and could barely cover her body.
    She folded her arms across her breast, still keeping her back straight. She would always hold her head high, for she was the daughter of Alpha.
    Gloria stood in the square stubbornly, only for a chance to explain herself.
    She was innocent, and she wouldn't take the blame.
    But, would she get the chance?
    Would anyone believe what she had to say?
    The rain grew heavier and continued through the night.

It kept raining till the next morning. Gloria stood there. The rain had soaked her clothes, and she had been standing there all night.
    The square was deadly still. Someone showed up, after all.
    Damon walked out of Patrick's villa under a black umbrella, his hair brown.
    The shuttered gates let out a creaking sound and opened slowly.
    Gloria heard the sound and tried to raise her head. She looked at Damon standing in front of the iron gates and forced a smile.

"Miss Carter, Alpha Patrick asked you to leave the Black Thorn Pack."
    Damon had his hair combed meticulously, so, even on a rainy day, it still looked neat, just like those carefully trimmed trees in Patrick's garden.
    Damon threw a piece of clothing at Gloria.
    Gloria trembled to put on the clothes with her soaked hand.
    Her lips looked pale. Her voice was hoarse but firm. "I want to see him."
    Damon repeated Patrick's words without even looking up. "Miss Carter, Alpha Patrick said that your presence had ruined the view here. And he didn't want you to ruin his mood too."

Gloria had never shown a trace of fear after the incident. But she found it hard to go on like this anymore.
    Her trembling shoulders gave her out.
    Gloria closed her eyes, letting the rain wash her tears away.
    Gloria opened her eyes again as Damon gazed at her with a poker face. She raised her head and said, "Damon, believe me or not, I did not pay those rogues to hurt Gabrielle, and I will not take the blame."
    Gloria articulated each word, though exhausted.
    She might have lowered her head for a moment, but she was a proud woman.

Damon frowned, as he finally responded with something other than disdain.
    He looked at Gloria resentfully and said, "Gabrielle is my younger sister. She had always been a sweet girl. She had never been to a pub and never gone alone into the Shadow Forest. But then, she was found raped and killed on the other side of the forest, where the rogues lingered.
    "Miss Carter, we checked Gabrielle's phone. Before the incident, she called you and sent you a message. It said, 'I have arrived. Where are you, Gloria?' "

Damon's eyes were filled with hatred as he glared at Gloria.
    He continued, "Miss Carter, you murdered someone and that person was my sister! She is dead, and yet you are here trying to get away from it! You've been badgering Alpha Patrick. But he preferred Gabrielle, not you. You were jealous of Gabrielle and therefore wanted her to disappear. You make me sick!"
    Gloria was speechless. Gabrielle was Damon's younger sister and Patrick's girlfriend.
    As for Gloria, she was Patrick's mate who had never been acknowledged.
    Gabrielle was dead, and Patrick hated Gloria to his very core.

"Miss Carter, you should leave," Damon said. "By the way, Alpha Patrick asked me to pass a word to you."
    Gloria turned to Damon.
    "Alpha Patrick said, 'It should have been you.'"
    Gloria's body shook uncontrollably, and a sharp pain shot through her heart.
    Damon turned around and put on a cold smile. His rigid face looked indifferent and cruel.
    He hated Gloria because she killed Gabrielle.

Gloria shuddered inwardly as she staggered to her feet.
    Her legs were numb, so she fell back to the ground. She laughed at herself while Patrick's words echoed in her head. "It should have been you."
    Indeed, that was something Patrick would say.
    Gloria smiled bitterly. "Gabrielle, you were dead and I became a murderer."

Patrick was a tall and slender man. Dressed in a black nightgown, he was standing on the second floor of the villa.
    He stood barefoot in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, watching Gloria in the rain with frozen eyes.
    "Alpha Patrick, I've passed your words to Miss Carter." Damon returned to the villa after driving Gloria away. He stood quietly in the doorway of the bedroom.

4. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the title as "Trapped by vim" lol

5. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    so which platform is vim, please?
    Maybe the content is not same ?

6. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i know this type of novel

Very alpha male going for a very beta female

7. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    vim is a tui text editor very popular on most Unix-like OS's (barring Windows because it sucks) that has something of a notoriety with its dificult learning curve at the beginning. Not being able to exit vim is something of a running joke, since it requires the user to usually type something amidst the lines of ```:wq``` which a completely new user would obviously not expect.
    So reading "trapped by vim", I naturally came for either a meme or geniune advice.

8. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Understand. Thank you!

9. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps this book won't be like this, you can click on the link to read a few chapters for free.

10. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the 2 chapter you posted here, there is literally the word "alpha"

11. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    YES.

12. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3
    Patrick shook the wine glass in his hand. At Damon's words, he withdrew his gaze from Gloria.
    He gave another command, "Inform the Alpha of the Silver Spring Pack that he must choose between Gloria and his pack. If he wants his pack intact, then Gloria must leave."
    "Yes."
    "Then, tell the werewolf university to cancel Gloria's degree. So, she can't get a decent job in human society. She'll be employed with a high school diploma."
    "Yes."
    "And," Patrick said coldly, "Send her to the werewolf prison."
    Damon was shocked at his words. He raised his head and said, "Alpha Patrick?"
    "She killed our people, so I'll send her to the werewolf prison for three years. Beta Damon, do you not agree with me?"

Patrick decided to send Gloria to prison for three years.
    Though the evidence at this point was not enough to prove Gloria guilty, Patrick believed that she was the one who killed Gabrielle.
    "No, Alpha Patrick, you did the right thing. Thank you." Damon's eyes suddenly turned red, and he began to cry. "If it weren't for you, Gloria would not have been punished for what she did to Gabrielle. She is from another pack, so there's nothing I can do about her."
    Patrick turned to the floor-to-ceiling window. His eyes darkened as he watched Gloria disappear around the corner of the road.
    He clenched the wine glass with his slender fingers and gulped down the rest of the wine.
    "Beta Damon, I'm doing this not because Gabrielle is your sister, but because Gabrielle is the woman I love," Patrick said slowly.

Gloria, drenched and tired, returned to the Silver Spring Pack.
    However, she failed to cross the border because they had received the order from Patrick.
    The Alpha of the Silver Spring Pack was afraid of Patrick.
    Therefore, Gloria was expelled from the Silver Spring Pack. She stood at the border and watched the patrolling werewolf guards leave.
    Gloria didn't get to meet her parents, Alpha and Luna of the Silver Spring Pack.
    Gloria would be a rogue from now on.

She didn't understand why they were so scared of Patrick.
    Gloria laughed at herself and looked away. The border which separated her from the Silver Spring pack would be a cut-off from her old life.
    Gloria could not put her feelings into words. As she turned back, she was stopped by two werewolves in uniform. "Miss Carter, we suspect that you had something to do with Gabrielle's death. You need to come with us now."

In the werewolf court, Gloria remained silent and listened to the Elders' discussion. Eventually, they decided to punish her.
    Before she was sent to the werewolf prison, Gloria saw Patrick.
    Patrick stood at the entrance of the werewolf council hall, waiting for her.
    Patrick snorted. "Gloria, now, do you regret killing Gabrielle?"
    Gloria shook her head and said firmly, "I didn't kill Gabrielle."
    Patrick walked up to Gloria slowly, and his powerful aura as the Alpha was deterring.
    Though Gloria was the daughter of the Alpha of the Silver Spring Pack, at the moment, she was only a rogue and could not stand such a powerful aura.

She told herself not to be afraid, that she was innocent, and that she had committed no crime.
    She raised her delicate face fearlessly. She tried to maintain her composure, but her trembling shoulders gave her out. None of these could escape Patrick's eyes.
    He was surprised and wondered, 'She still wouldn't give up her dignity.
    What dignity? She's just a rogue now.'
    Soon after, Patrick understood.
    Gloria had always been proud.
    Patrick grabbed Gloria's delicate chin.

"Let go of me! You're hurting me!"
    Patrick's hand was like a pair of tongs as if he were trying to crush her jaw. Gloria's eyes welled with bitter tears.
    Patrick, however, showed no mercy and snapped her jaw even harder. "Who would have thought of the evil heart hidden behind such a pretty face?"
    "I didn't do it!" Gloria bit her lip, and her face turned pale from the pain. "You can't just send me to prison like this. There is no proof."
    "Yes, I can." Patrick sneered. "Miss Carter, I hope you'll enjoy your time in the werewolf prison."
    Patrick let go of Gloria's chin and looked at her.

"You can't do this to me. I am your mate. I am the future Luna of the Black Thorn Pack. This is the Moon Goddess' arrangement."
    Gloria gazed at Patrick.
    Her words enraged Patrick. He looked at her furiously and said, "You don't deserve to be my mate!"
    Gloria felt a pang in her heart.
    Her eyes welled with tears, but her pride would not allow her to show emotion. She continued, "This is the Moon Goddess' arrangement, and you can't change it. The pack will grow weaker if their Luna is absent for too long."
    "Really?" Patrick said coldly, "I, Patrick Hammond, the Alpha of the Black Thorn Wolf, reject you, Gloria Carter, as my mate."

Gloria looked at Patrick in shock. She felt her heart shatter, and her wolf howling.
    The pain overwhelmed Gloria almost instantly. She pressed her heart and looked desperate.
    However, she did not reject Patrick because she didn't want the bond between them to vanish.
    But she would have to endure the pain of her mate's rejection.
    Gloria did not understand why Patrick had to reject her.
    Was it because of Gabrielle?
    But she had never hurt Gabrielle.

13. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4
    Patrick walked away after he finished his words.
    He was taking revenge on Gloria. Gloria looked pale, and she could not utter a word.
    Soon, the werewolf guard took her away and locked her up in the prison underground.
    Prison life was not easy. On the first night, Gloria was pulled up while she was asleep.
    "What do you want?" Gloria looked warily at the werewolves who surrounded her with malicious smiles.
    Gloria said in horror, "Don't get any closer, or I'll call the guards."
    The werewolves were not scared at all. They looked at each other and laughed.

Their leader pointed at Gloria's face and said, "What did you say? Call the guards? Did I hear you right? You want to call the guards?" As she spoke, she slapped Gloria's face and roared, "Go ahead and call the guards!"
    Gloria lost her balance, and her ears buzzed.
    She pressed her hand against the wall and managed to get up. Then, she made a sudden move.
    She slapped the leader.
    For a moment, there was silence in the cell. No one expected Gloria, a frail-looking werewolf, to have the guts to fight back.

The burly werewolf was driven mad by the slap. Her eyes were red as she shouted, "Fuck! You bitch! Beat her! I'll cripple you! Alpha Patrick said that we didn't need to show her any mercy. Spare her life, we can beat her as much as we want!"
    Gloria was shocked. She felt a sharp pain that went from her heart to her limbs.
    She roared in her heart, 'Patrick! Patrick told them to do it!
    Patrick asked them to beat me!'
    Gloria trembled; her heart froze.
    That was why the guards didn't come to check on them after making such noise and these werewolves were so fearless.

Gloria looked up at the werewolves. She stood up and ran toward the gate.
    She clenched the iron bars on the door and shouted, "Help! Help! They beat me!" Though she knew that no guards would come, she still pleaded for help. Her actions were futile.
    Gloria thought there might be the slightest chance that Patrick would not let the werewolves bully her.
    She still had faith in Patrick that he would not be so cruel to her.
    Suddenly, Gloria screamed. Someone pulled her hair. She stumbled and fell to the ground.
    She had never been in such a sorry state.

Then someone pulled Gloria up. The werewolves kept beating and kicking her. She was groaning on the ground miserably.
    She wanted to shift, but she couldn't.
    After being rejected by her mate, Gloria's wolf was sad and weak and unable to help her to shift.
    The guard did not come. So, she realized that Patrick had indeed asked them to beat her.
    She stopped shouting, giving up fighting back those werewolves. Laughter echoed in her ears.
    Gloria asked for help, not because she feared being beaten, but because she still had faith in Patrick.
    After they got tired of beating her, they went to sleep.

Gloria lay on the ground in pain, her tears streaming down the corners of her eyes.
    She had never been bullied like this and had never been so embarrassed.
    She fell in love with Patrick, her mate, chosen by the Moon Goddess.
    But why did she have to bear Patrick's wrath and hatred after Gabrielle was killed?
    After the incident, Gloria said to everyone around her, "I didn't hurt Gabrielle."
    No matter how hard she tried, no one believed her.
    She told people that she didn't ask Gabrielle to go to the other side of the Shadow Forest. It was Gabrielle who was curious about the place where rogues lingered and asked her for an adventure.

In others' eyes, Gloria was Alpha's daughter, proud and bold, while Gabrielle was sweet, obedient, and timid. So how could Gabrielle have volunteered to go to such a dangerous place?
    That day, Gloria's car broke down just as she was about to meet Gabrielle, so she was late for their appointment.
    But no one believed Gloria. Everyone thought she was lying. They believed she tricked Gabrielle into going to the Shadow Forest and paid the rogues to humiliate and rape Gabrielle.
    Gloria didn't need to do that because Gabrielle often said, "Gloria, I don't have feelings for Patrick. He is not my mate."
    If Gabrielle was Patrick's mate, Gloria would stay away from Patrick. But she was Patrick's mate.

The rogues probably knew that they were in great trouble, and fled without leaving a trace. No one knew where they went.
    The country is vast. They could be hiding in any place.
    Gloria wanted to catch those rogues more than anyone else.
    She wept in silence. After the incident, she was sent to the werewolf prison. But she insisted that she was innocent and had not committed a crime.
    But now, she realized that she deserved to die, as long as Patrick believed her guilty.

What happened today was all Patrick's plan.
    Gloria didn't know that in her upcoming prison life, there would be more "Alpha Patrick's orders" waiting for her.
    Patrick erased all the records of Gloria's life, including her relationship with the Silver Spring Pack and her educational background...
    The current Gloria was just a criminal locked up in the werewolf prison.
    After thinking everything through, Gloria wrapped her arms around her knees and curled up.
    Patrick had wiped off every trace of her life.

The next morning, someone pushed Gloria rudely.
    "Hey, wake up. Go clean the toilet..." A female prisoner screamed in fear. "She is dead!"
    A bolder female prisoner rushed over and placed her finger under Gloria's nose. After a while, she felt Gloria's weak breath. "Quiet! She's still alive! Call the guards!"
    Gloria was still alive.
    That may not be a good thing, though. More humiliation and torture were waiting for her, which would drive her mad and make her a different person.

14. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5
    Three years later, a skinny woman tottered on the street with a ragged plastic bag in her hand. She kept a few dollars and her identification card in that bag.
    She was pale and bruised. She also has a three-centimeter scar on her face.
    Three years, and everything had changed.
    Gloria's lips curled slightly. Yeah, after three years, things changed. It was not just about the world outside the werewolf prison.
    She had changed too.

Where could she go?
    She didn't belong to any pack and lost her identity in human society. As a rogue, she was too weak to survive among other rogues.
    Then, a job advertisement from a shop nearby caught her eye.
    She stood before the job advertisement. She looked at it for a while, and her eyes finally fixed on the words "Cleaners wanted" and "Accommodation and lunch provided".
    Gloria gritted her teeth and walked into the club named Fittro. As soon as she entered, she shivered. The cold air from the central air conditioner made her tremble.
    "Name," The woman behind the counter spoke impatiently.
    "Gloria," she answered with a hoarse and unpleasant voice. Her voice scared the gorgeous woman, holding a pen in her hand.
    The woman almost dropped the pen. She asked Gloria in an unpleasant tone, "What's wrong with your voice?"

After three years of terrible prison life, Gloria learned to be obedient. Though the woman asked so bluntly, she still managed to answer in a calm tone, "It was caused by smoke."
    The gorgeous woman was a little surprised, and her probing eyes fell on Gloria's face. "You mean, a fire?"
    "Yes, a fire." After saying that, Gloria lowered her eyes.
    Someone had set the fire deliberately.
    Seeing that Gloria would say no more, the pretty woman ceased to care. Her brows furrowed. "That's not good. Fittro is no ordinary club. Our guests are VIPs."
    She glanced up and down at Gloria again, displeased. She despised Gloria since her dress looked like a sack on her.

Fittro Club was not a place for the common man. Even the waitresses here were hot, good-looking young women.
    How could someone like Gloria think of applying for a job there?
    The gorgeous woman stood up and waved her hand at Gloria. "You can't work here. You're not even qualified as a waitress." Then, she turned around and was about to leave.
    "I only want to be a cleaner."
    Gloria's muffled voice, echoing through the office, stopped the woman.
    The woman paused, turned around, and raised her eyebrows. She looked at Gloria from head to toe. "I've never seen a girl in her twenties willing to work as a cleaner."

However, Gloria said calmly, "I would love to be a call girl if I'm qualified. But I know how I look. At least, I can still do some cleaning work."
    She thought, 'I was sent to prison as a murderer. I'm released now, and dignity means nothing to me anymore.'
    Gloria laughed at herself inwardly.
    The gorgeous woman was surprised and looked up and down at Gloria again. She returned to her desk, picked up the pen, and filled the form. "You're hired."

She paused for a while. Then, she looked up and warned Gloria, "Do you know why I made an exception and hired you?"
    The woman didn't expect a response from Gloria, and she continued, "Gloria, I agree with you. Accept your fate and do what you are capable of. Many people are twice your age, yet they still don't get it. You choose to face reality and see what you can do. I'm sure you also know what you can't do."

15. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6
    Gloria did not answer and just looked at the woman quietly.
    The beautiful woman looked at Gloria and sighed, "You can call me Christine from now on. Gloria, I have to tell you, Fittro Club is not an ordinary club."
    Gloria could sense that Christine was a werewolf through the smell, so she understood what Christine meant. Apparently, Christine thought she was a human.
    Anyway, Gloria had a job now.
    She was no longer Alpha's daughter of the Silver Spring Pack. Instead, Gloria was a cleaner who had just been released from prison.
    Gradually, Gloria adjusted herself to her new life.
    Over the past few months at the Fittro Club, she has often been bullied by other employees.

Those imprisoned werewolves told her that everything she had suffered was ordered by Alpha Patrick.
    Gloria gave up fighting back because she was no longer the daughter of the Alpha of the Silver Spring Pack. She was nothing but a rogue and no one cared about her.
    Then, day after day, the terrible beatings, tortures, and insults tamed her.

Gloria's wolf became weaker, and the connection between them was getting weaker too.
    One day, Gloria noticed that she was unable to summon her wolf. Her wolf seemed to have left.
    Those imprisoned werewolves began to laugh at Gloria as they discovered that there was no aura of a wolf on Gloria.
    Without a wolf, she was no longer a werewolf.
    Their voices were like a spell, and their faces were twisted. No matter how Gloria tried to drive them away, she couldn't get them out of her head.

"Gloria, a guest in the VIP room spilled the wine. Go and clean it."
    A waitress's voice cut Gloria's thoughts. Gloria turned around and looked blank. Seeing that Gloria was in a daze, the waitress complained, "You're loafing on the job again. You'd better watch out, or I'll tell Christine!"
    Gloria was always quiet and would do whatever she was told to do. She wouldn't talk back even if others bullied her. Every single person in Fittro Club knew about it. If anyone was in a bad mood, they would bully Gloria to vent their anger.
    So, Gloria nodded without trying to defend herself.
    Her appearance made the waitress look down on her even more.

Gloria lowered her eyes and followed the waitress into the elevator, but she was suddenly pushed out.
    Gloria was puzzled. The waitress looked at her in disgust and said, "You stink. Can't you smell it? You'll ruin the air in the elevator and the guests may complain about it. Go and take the freight elevator."
    Although Gloria was dressed shabbily, she washed her clothes often and there was no strange smell from her body.
    The waitress was only trying to give Gloria a hard time. If it was anyone else, they would get into a fight. But not Gloria. She would endure it in silence.
    As expected, Gloria left the elevator quietly. When the elevator door was closed, the waitress pursed her lips in disdain.

Freight elevators were used to transport supplies. Despite its relative spaciousness, the decor was simple. So, the waitresses would rarely use it.
    The doors slowly opened. Gloria looked up and saw two people inside.
    A tall and strong man was hugging a woman with a curvy figure.
    They hugged each other tightly and were kissing passionately.
    Gloria was suddenly stunned. It would be awkward if she went in, but it would be strange if she did not.
    She stood in front of the elevator and did not move.

The woman in the man's arms was still gasping slightly. Gloria had worked in Fittro Club for a few months, and she was clear about the meaning of the voice.
    Gloria could see the back of the woman, as well as the man's profile.
    Gloria sensed the man's gaze, and her heart was beating wildly.
    She watched the man carefully. In the not-so-spacious freight elevator, she could tell the man's strong aura as an Alpha.

16. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has been published on many platforms and is loved by many readers, so I have posted it here that hope more people can read it. The platform for link is an app under iReader, which contains many stories by excellent authors, and there may be stories by authors you like.

17. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    If you click on the link and install app, you can receive a benefit of 100 coins:
    1. Registering your own account is easy to operate
    2.Profile -> Promo Code -> enter the Redemption Code -> click the Redeem button -> Success

Redemption Code for Android users: jessica
    Redemption Code for IOS users: thjessica

18. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7
    The oppression from the man's Alpha aura was strong, which made Gloria feel a little uneasy.
    The man noticed Gloria's gaze toward him, and he kissed the woman in his arms even more passionately. His golden eyes seemed brighter than stars, and his playful gaze rested on Gloria.
    Gloria quickly lowered her head. She stepped forward and turned to leave the elevator.
    "Stop!" Gloria heard the voice coming from behind. She did not want to cause trouble, especially not to bother the powerful Alpha and his human companion.
    She couldn't guess what the werewolf was here for.

Gloria thought for a second and slightly bowed to the man.
    She said in a respectful tone, "Please forgive me, sir. I'm just a cleaner here and was on my way to clean the private room. I didn't mean to disturb you, and I hope you will forgive me."
    Gloria's voice was rough and hoarse, yet the man was not surprised.
    He looked at Gloria curiously and asked, "A cleaner? So young?"
    Gloria nodded and did not speak.
    She was not worried that this werewolf would sense her wolf. After all, she had worked in Fittro Club for so long, and Christine had not discovered that.

The man looked at Gloria and said, "Which floor? Come in."
    Gloria gave the man a strange look. She hesitated for a while before walking into the elevator. Then, she pressed the button.
    The woman in his arms turned around, and Gloria saw her face.
    She was one of the call girls at Fittro Club, Yuna Carr.
    It was probably not her real name.
    Yuna knew Gloria too. Gloria was nothing to be compared with Yuna since she was tall with a hot figure. So, Yuna did not see Gloria as a rival.

Just as the doors were about to close, the man suddenly pressed the button to open them.
    He turned to Yuna and said, "You don't need to follow me. Go first."
    A trace of embarrassment appeared on Yuna's face. She was not mad. She pouted and asked, "Mr. Fisher, I'd like to go with you. We had such a good time. Why do you want me to leave?"
    Mr. Fisher took out a black bank card before she finished her words.
    He smiled and said, "Go shopping now, you can spend as much as you want. Just sign my name."
    Yuna's face lit up with surprise. She took the bank card and quickly left the elevator.

Gloria stood aside and watched the scene silently. She could see the ridicule in the man's eyes.
    The man suddenly looked at Gloria and asked with a smile, "What? Do you want a bank card too?"
    "No, Mr. Fisher," Gloria replied and lowered her head.
    He was a strong man, and one could tell by the strength of his muscles all over his body. At some point, he had come close to Gloria. Gloria was not very tall, and when the man drew near, she seemed even shorter.
    The man leaned close to her ear. "You can call me Derrick. Are there any employees at Fittro Club who don't love money? You don't have to deny it. As long as you are willing to act like Yuna, you can also get my money."
    Gloria only felt a hot breath in her ear and took a quick step back.

Her legs were once injured, so she staggered and was prepared to take a fall.
    At that moment, Derrick reached out and wrapped his arm around her waist.
    "Please... Please let go of me," Gloria said in a panic.
    She had never been hugged by a man so intimately.
    Derrick reached out his other hand to cover Gloria's mouth. He said impatiently, "Shut up! That's strange. Most people will scream when they fall, but you don't. But why do you scream now?"
    "Please let go of me." Gloria's voice was still hoarse.
    Derrick looked at her and suddenly thought of something. He couldn't help but ask, "You didn't shout because I was holding you, right?"

Gloria suddenly blushed, though she was usually calm.
    "It seems that it is true." Derrick laughed in a strange tone.
    Derrick looked at Gloria's red ears and hugged her tightly as if he was playing a prank.
    All of a sudden, Gloria's face turned red, and Derrick found it amusing.
    At Fittro Club, it was hard to find a woman who would blush only because of a man hugging her.
    Derrick was excited. He wanted to continue flirting with Gloria, so he touched her waist and reached his hand into the hem of her clothes.
    However, when his hand touched the skin on Gloria's waist, he was shocked.

Gloria struggled to push Derrick away.
    Derrick looked at Gloria with a stunned expression. "Your waist..."
    He didn't know what to say. When he touched Gloria just now, he wondered if he was touching a normal woman's waist.

Derrick had flirted with countless women. He had yet to meet his mate, so he enjoyed his life very much.
    Among the women he had been with, werewolves or humans, they all had graceful figures. But none of them had such a slender waist as Gloria.
    "You..." Derrick opened his mouth several times. "So, is this the reason why you wear so much clothes on such a hot day?" However, he could not say anything. He noticed that the strange woman in front of him was in pain, but she pretended not to care. He could tell that she wanted to complain, but her eyes remained humble.
    Derrick could not understand how one's eyes could be flamboyant and humble at the same time, or how she could have mingled two emotions so utterly contradictory.

Gloria pushed him away. She wanted to leave, but the elevator door had closed. She could only lean against the doors and take a deep breath.
    When the elevator doors opened, she broke into a run. She couldn't run fast at all and fell in less than two steps. But she didn't care and propped herself up, holding the wall and moving as fast as possible.
    It seemed that the most unbearable thing about her had been discovered.
    Gloria wanted to live a peaceful life with food and shelter. She wanted to save some money, and go to the seaside to enjoy her life.
    She didn't want more changes in life.
    Derrick wanted to help Gloria, and he didn't need to run at all. He slowed down as he watched Gloria moving forward.

19. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8
    Gloria arrived in the private room. She felt the air was strange in the room as she entered.
    In the dim light, a few guests sat on the sofa with several call girls.
    Only Lillian stood in the middle of the room. When Lillian saw Gloria, she immediately shouted, "Gloria, help me!"
    The guests sitting on the sofa suddenly focused on Gloria, who became nervous in an instant.
    Some of the guests were werewolves.
    Gloria was startled, and her body tensed up for a moment.
    "I'm here to clean." As she spoke, her unpleasant voice was exposed.

With that hoarse voice, the guests lost interest in her and turned back to Lillian.
    Gloria had been working at Fittro Club for a few months, and she knew how to keep her job.
    So, she learned not to poke into other people's business.
    Therefore, she ignored Lillian's pleading look toward her.
    Gloria was just a cleaner and could barely support herself. How could she help others?
    Moreover, Lillian was only a human and she had parents to protect her. So, the werewolves among the guests would not hurt her.
    Gloria came out with a mop in one hand and a bucket of water in the other. She lowered her head and began cleaning.

"Drink this glass of wine and you can go out," a man sitting on the sofa said.
    Lillian looked mad.
    She gritted her teeth, trying to say something. However, Gloria hit the bucket with a mop, and the water in it splashed on Lillian's dress. Lillian glanced at Gloria.
    "Sorry," Gloria said in a low voice.
    "It doesn't matter." After that, Lillian looked at the guests in the room.
    She said, "I'm only taking a part-time job here during the summer break. I'm not a call girl. So, I won't accept your disgusting request."

Gloria thought that she should not have helped Lillian because of what Lillian had just said.
    She was trying to remind Lillian not to speak just now.
    Many of the guests were werewolves, and some of them were very rich or with high social status. So, the employees here couldn't afford to offend them.
    It seemed that Gloria had helped Lillian for nothing and even attracted the attention of the guests.
    Gloria planned to leave after cleaning up.
    "Do you think you are Paris Hilton?" Another man said, "Since you are working here, you must do as we pleased."
    The man placed the wine glass on the table. He looked at Lillian and said, "If you don't drink, I will have to talk to Christine."

As Lillian heard Christine's name, she began to tremble.
    Although Lillian worked there, her family condition was not good. Her father was in debt, and she hoped to make more money to support her family.
    If Christine knew what had happened, she would fire Lillian.
    So, Lillian quickly changed her attitude. "I'll drink."
    "Wait a minute." In the darkness, a low voice came through. Gloria had her back in the dark corner. When she heard the voice, her body began to tremble uncontrollably.
    Fear gradually filled her eyes, and she began to breathe heavily.

"Turn around," the man ordered.
    Gloria felt fear and pretended not to hear it, but then the powerful aura of the Alpha controlled her body. She could not resist the pressure of the Alpha at all, so she had to turn around.
    Her eyes were filled with fear, and she wanted to escape right away!
    Gloria was tortured in the werewolf prison for three years. Her wolf could no longer respond to her call, and she lost her wolf.
    After that, she felt that as Patrick's mate, her bond with him disappeared as well.
    "Raise your head," the man ordered slowly. Only when he gave an order did Gloria look up.

Read link: https://storydoaf.onelink.me/2fAw/26v9a8a3
    Author's FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083211352649

20. T.H.Jessica

Reading List:
    Link
    Patrick, regal as an emperor, sat in the corner of the sofa. His arm rested on the arm of the sofa, and his chin rested on the back of his hand. He looked like an elegant gentleman, but his eyes, under a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles, were fixed on her as if he were a hungry wolf ready to tear her apart.
    Patrick sneered and said coldly, "Long time no see. Aren't you going to say hello to me?"
    Gloria's voice trembled slightly. She said, "Mr. Hammond."
    Patrick narrowed his eyes and sized up Gloria... If it wasn't for the fact that he had seen her with his own eyes today, he would have almost forgotten her.
    Gloria had changed a lot. If the waitress didn't call her name, he wouldn't have recognized her.
    The light in the room was dim, and Patrick could only see Gloria vaguely, but even so, he had to admit that the change in Gloria was far beyond his expectations.

"When did you come out?" Patrick asked nonchalantly.
    Gloria raised her head and looked at Patrick, hoping that Patrick wouldn't mention her previous imprisonment.
    Patrick was slightly surprised. He couldn't communicate with Gloria through the mind link, but he could still read Gloria from her eyes.
    He pointed at the wine bottle in Lillian's hand and smiled coldly at Gloria, "I know what you want to say. How about this? If you drink this bottle of wine, I will agree to your request."
    Gloria looked at the bottle of vodka in Lillian's hand with a pale face.
    Patrick stared at Gloria impatiently. "My patience is limited."
    His voice was familiar, and Gloria's face was drained of color.
    "Mr. Hammond, please spare me." To survive, Gloria had to give up her self-esteem and crawl on the ground to beg for mercy. "I beg you, please let me go. I will do anything except drink wine."

Gloria wanted to live because this was the only way to keep her promise.
    She had once made a promise, and she wanted to stick to it.
    Patrick said with a poker face, "It was just a bottle of wine, and you knelt just to not drink it. Gloria, where are your pride and dignity?"
    Dignity?
    Gloria, who was facing so closely at the ground, revealed a hint of mockery and bitterness.
    What was dignity? Would dignity help her to survive?
    She knelt, and it was not because she wanted to avoid drinking a bottle but because she wanted to live!
    Gloria looked up at Patrick and then shook her head, " Mr. Hammond, I can do anything except drink."
    Patrick smiled faintly and said, "Anything?"
    She was the daughter of Alpha of Silver Spring Pack. For such a proud woman, could she really give up her pride?
    Patrick wondered if Gloria had already turned into a different person.
    "Anything but drinking."
    "Good!" Patrick snapped his fingers. Then, a man slowly walked out from the dimmed corner.
    "Mr. Hammond." The black-clad man was probably a guard from Patrick's pack.

Then, Patrick said to Gloria while pointing at the man, "Kiss him, then, I won't tell others about you."
    Gloria's eyes widened.
    "So? Can't you do that?" Patrick smiled. "Kiss him, or drink the wine."

Read link: https://storydoaf.onelink.me/2fAw/26v9a8a3
    Author's FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083211352649