Spoiler Turning a Crazy Dog into a Young Master

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wjw.jpg

Title:
    미친개 도련님 만들기
    Novel Link: Official Novel Raws: Author: 주시하 | Joo Siha
    Artist: 지묘 | Jimyo
    Year: 2022
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Josei

Description:

I got bitten by a crazy dog. I can’t run away anywhere else, for the rest of my life.

The hero of war was a crazy dog.

The Priest Dialin had to make him apt for a social debut by turning this crazy dog assigned to her into a young master.

However… …

Let alone raising him up as a respected young master, the problem was with turning him into a person.

A human who has all three of ‘crazy’, ‘bad’, and ‘bastard’ is not meant to be spoken to.

“Calm down!”

“Stay still!”

Dialin took care of Ceres with all her might, looking only at the promised promotions and benefits.….

“Stay by my side.”

“Feed me.”

“I don’t like it if it’s not Dialin.”

As a result,

The crazy dog, which she finally made into a human filled with childishness, stubbornness and recklessness, began to burn with obsession.

Why is the ML acting wild like a dog tho? Is he under a curse? Spoilers, anyone? :blob_plusone:

Sadri, Marie_0720, ArkiV_10 and 14 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He actually looks like a cray dog in the cover...:bloboh:

I am also curious as to why ML is acting like a wild dog...:hmm:

4. Maz031

Maz031 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone has raws of these pls send them to me i will mtl it

karaa00000, x-girl and razufa like this.
  5. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please gimme spoiler :sleep:

x-girl likes this.
  6. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of I met the male lead in prison ...

twilight_123 likes this.
  7. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Gimme spoilers! Or chapters! Please!!!

x-girl likes this.
  8. Ashree

Ashree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilt spoiler please

x-girl likes this.
  9. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

lylac and x-girl like this.
  10. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleasee

11. nanah

nanah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on the website: booktoki 167 . com, it is complete in Korean and online. (I put the address spaced to avoid problems)

Alandra, razufa and Maz031 like this.
  12. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any spoiler ?

14. Somebee

Somebee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i find the raws to read? 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

15. MercyBhk

MercyBhk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh let me spoiler a little from what i remember. Sorry for my English and I stopped reading from chapter 149. You can read the reason in the spoilers below.

-she was a priest, while she was on the front of the battlefield she helped the injured second prince and how i understood it she got used by the prince and got pregnant by him. After having the child she tried to contact the second prince but instead of helping he tried to assassinate her. She fled and found the emperor. The emperor was amused by the development and took her to the palace, protected her from his son the second prince and made her and her son his fake wife (Empress, well if you could call her that I think she wasn’t formally announced as an empress but people knew her as the mistress of the emperor I guess.) and fake son (third son of the emperor). She wants the second prince’s death because if the second prince becomes emperor she and her son would probably die by his hands immediately.

He uses people like a chess piece just to amuse himself he took care of her fake wife and fake son (Empress/ fake mistress and the third prince) he likes to have some drama, he wanted to watch the princes fight over the throne. He doesn’t have any kind of feelings for them at all. After the first prince (ML of course) returns he is just happy to have another chess piece to play with, he enjoyed the situation. He never cared about the first prince’s disappearance never tried to search for him at all. He is annoying, a nerve racking person

hmm what should I say… just cliché, a prince who wants the throne and would kill anybody who gets in his way. The main villain of the story. He got a priest (the empress/os the fake mistress of the emperor)pregnant and has a son (the third prince) but he wants them also dead because they are also in the was of becoming an emperor. He wants the Fl lead dead and the ML (fist prince) of course too and some other people here and there. He is the one who created in a tyrannical/barbarically way the 8strong knights (sorry I forgot what they were called again) and wanted them dead after helping him getting what he wanted, he tried to assassinate the 8SK some got injured some died and some survived (ML was one who survived with the FL). He tried to take all the credit from the 8SK but FL didn’t let it happen.

he is just an innocent child doesn’t have much dialogue in the story. He is the son of the second prince and the fake mistress. I feel sad about him having a father who tries to kill him.

well she is also as bad as the second prince, a fox good with words. She was the one who killed the mother of the ML and she tried to kill the ML too when he was 10 years old but he luckily escaped

let’s start with the background. He is the First Prince. When he was 10 years old he tried to escape from the empress. He fled from the assassination and died his hair and eyes with a spell he bought from someone. It was dark so his appearance wasn’t visible for the seller. His actual real hair color is Shiny Gold and his eyes I am not sure about it tbh, i forgot if he also changed the color of his eyes (but I think he didn’t. I don’t remember reading him changing his eye color too). Anyway his hair and Eye color was now black after using the spell. He got kidnapped by some strangers and the people erased his memories completely and made him one of the 8Strong Knights. When he woke up or let’s say have some kind of consciousness they gave him the name Ceres and the first thing he saw was a knife in his hands I guess. From that on he was trained like a beast only following orders like a dog. It doesn’t take long for him opening up for the FL like a puppy. FL treats him like a child trying to help him get on his own feet’s like a human being again. He is a jealous one but cute and can’t stand it from being separated from the FL. After getting his memories back he starts to speak a little more then usual (and speaks more like a prince so elegantly around others), wants to get revenge and still loves the FL. He still wants the FL to act as usual because for him nothing changed they are cool with each other, still one sided Love from him. The FL tries to deny her feelings for him but he(ML) can hear her heart beats he likes her heart beats.

she is the poor baroness daughter, they are so poor that they don’t have helpers bath in the same bathtub water (because it’s expensive to get hot water), she was always the last who bathed, they also cooked their own meals. Her brother doesn’t like her. The money she gave the the family goes to the son for him to live a comfortable life. The father and mother aren’t abusing her physically but they prefer their son more. When FL was a little kid she once got sick and couldn’t be on a party (it wasn’t an important feast) with the family. She was alone an cried about the fact that no one came because the son was priority. She became priest and took care of the ML. Her priestly powers were much higher then that from a high pries but she didn’t tell anyone because she doesn’t wanted to get used by the temple. She is the one who got rid of the memory loss from the ML of course and the hair color too. After the ML got his memories back she didn’t know how to act in front of him but got used fast, they both acted like usual with a slightly difference of attitude. She didn’t see him like a lost puppy anymore but knew he still needed her.

the story wasn’t bad, maybe you won’t even find my reasons reasonable to quit this story. It’s just I didn’t like the fact that it dregs on with the Love I mean yeah they cuddle here and there some times and have fluffy romantic moments but i wanted more at least a kiss on the lips or something… even at chapter 149 when I read that they just touched lips it turned into a dream I was confused about the fact if they kissed or not, was it a dream or not ANYWAY IT WAS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME! :c I nearly reached the end of the story and wanted something to happen uhu uhu uhu. But the FL was really hard to get! ENOUGH WITH FLIRTING KISS NOW!! Uhu uhu uhu. By the way there was a moment where they talked about what the ML could hear in the palace it was night and he told her some moanings and asked her what it means to scream “yes” loudly e.c.t :oops: it was before he got his memories back FL and I got embarrassed about the questions he asked so innocent he didn’t know. What I also didnt like is that the appearance changed of the ML. First of all I extra search for stories with a Black haired ML I just love to imagine the ML black hair, sorry I have a fetish with black haired dudes. And him turning into a goldy I didn’t like that, it’s hard to continue on imagining him with golden hair…I mean I still continue on reading the story at some point but it was hard to not focus on his hair. Anyway that’s all. I wished to them having more adult romance (not nudity) and I wished that the ML appearance stayed as it is but it’s the story plot I guess.

I will continue on reading other novel's now bye bye if you have some questions let me know I will answer them if I know the answer to it.
    (y);)

Moro-sama, Sadri, Marie_0720 and 21 others like this.
  16. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Again???
    What is the use of covers if you are going to mislead the readers, a good author ask his artist to draw the cover with him after the change, or adds new novel covers with the changed male or female lead.
    Majority of people have zero work ethics, it's not hard to make things easier for the readers
    A good author would do the following.
    - Add physical and psychological description of the male lead in the introduction of their work -
    Something like
    Johaness Von Neuler (ML) : The most beautiful man of the empire with silver hair and green eyes. He is very hardworking and loves candies.
    Sophie Le Nitrou (FL) : The jealousy of the noble ladies, with black hair and red eyes. She is proud and a boss girl.

- Make covers after their physical changes -
    - Use or create tags correctly -

Before reading a story, the reader should fully know what he is reading and what he is expecting, if the ending is tragic, add it as a tag, if the female lead has side lovers, add it as a tag, if the male lead is a playboy, add it as a tag. People should invest knowing what's up, if they don't, the authors should be blamed, they wrongly use covers or tags and betray the readers trust.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
    Yume-sama, MercyBhk and Ashwini10 like this.
  17. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alandra, Shey_04, JinVodka and 5 others like this.
  18. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh!!! They did the novel justice! The art is great!

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  19. Rukshona

Rukshona New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Ml become emperor??

Melita_H likes this.
  20. MercyBhk

MercyBhk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes how I remember