Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Donaa

Donaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck? Riftan!:facepalm: He must have been abstaining too much.:blobnosebleed:

2. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it's a great time, if you're expecting maxi to get pregnant during the expedition!

After this, she only needs to get through one last war and we are all sure that the baby's riftan is fighting alongside his mother.
    Isn't that what everyone wants?

Then after it all ended in victory, maxi would realize that she was already weeks pregnant. I just hope, hopefully on their return trip to Anatol, maxi can still enjoy it.

Haha, well, even though it's funny, an ordinary woman will miscarry when she's exhausted on a train journey, let alone riding her own horse.

But of course, this will not happen. we live in a UTOT world haha

And isn't this a great thing? Even riftan's sex dream is with maxi. There is no woman in riftan's mind except maxi

3. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it ridiculous, though!
    So nothing basically happened? When does the real war happens? Where is Ruth? Honestly, I think book one was way better than book 2.

4. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah!! I agree. Book 1 was better than book 2 in many aspects

5. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    no, their snusnu really happened. Riftan thought he was dreaming while doing it, when in fact he actually did it in a maxi with his eyes closed.

The current war is no longer against a large number of monster alliances! because some of the monsters were extinct in the second war on Pamela Plateu. The few remaining highly intelligent monsters (there are few in number) created the undead to take revenge on the humans who killed their god, the dragon, 3 years ago.

That's the difference in how war 2 and the current war last. So in the current war, they just needed to find a monster that was a necromancer and then kill it so the undead would stop. Then they have to purify 5 temples that prevent the flow of mana from entering Lexus Mountain so that the dragon will not be resurrected

So, basically, what happened in Midna and Bersmore Castle later was a real war. however, the way of fighting and the quantity of the enemies are different. But there must be other surprises in the final battle later, moreover they will meet Agnes's group

SinFulHun, Shendee90, Amya and 3 others like this.
  6. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I agree too. Book 1 there were intrigues, but not too many and they all were resolved, the character development was gradual and logical, it was put together. In book 2 the author threw sooo many hints and intrigues (Balto holding trade hostage, the pope, monsters, missing mana stone, Riftan's fight for independence, duke's oncoming demise etc ) and with so little chapters left it all seems rushed. The castles get liberated in an instant, some topics got compeletly abandoned, between chapters we travel to all distant castles imidiately, it starts to feel like they're teleporting and we get random sex scenes and barely any plot. More and more it feels rushed.

Yeah, it is different, but at the same time in book 1 the necromancer lizardmen were very tough to kill and they were inteligent. And now they are one shoted by a miserly arrow. Like suddenly it feels like RDK and other knights brought shotguns to the fist fight.

Last edited: May 20, 2022
  7. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, only one bothered me.

Why does the author attach a description of Balto who wants to rule over the entire country after the war with monsters ends, but the author doesn't seem to be including riftan in the resolution of the conflict.

As riftan told maxi, that case will only happen in the future. There was a scene where Riftan intercepts Richt and threatens him to open his mouth (this happened when they arrived in Osyria), so from that we know that Balto and the old church are trying to destroy the pope.

However, the funny thing is, their own plan was destroyed by the fact that there was revenge aggression from the remaining monsters so Balto had to put off the plan to cancel the peace treaty and then was forced to return to the battlefield with their soldiers.

I'm just wondering why the author included that intrigue when we won't be able to witness the completion. Or I think the settlement will be resolved internally with the pope without involving riftan. Riftan is currently only dealing with Richt and we still suspect that there is something Richt will do after this before the novel ends.

The fact that Balto threatens world peace is too heavy and too broad to be presented if the writer turns out to be hanging up on the story or doesn't finish it perfectly. It's natural, if some people think that the author is in a hurry to reach the end, because Balto's problem always gets a strong portion of emphasis and we also get carried away.

8. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps we will hear more of this in Riftan's POV, if there is to be one.

Of course, it could also be that we get short chapters, and in return there will be more chapters than the ones that are left. The question is what KSJ has focused on from the beginning.

9. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahhahaha this made my day... :D

10. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree Book 1 was better, I love how detailed every scene in Book 1 was for example when Maxi was lost in the mountains during their journey to Levan, KSJ described Maxi being alone in the middle of nowhere feeling scared and regretful, and i can feel the anxiety like im in that scene as well .. But I dont really dislike Book 2 eventhough i feel like every scene and conversation is now lack of details unlike in Book 1, because in Book 2 we can see how Maxi developed into a dignified competent lady wizard and how her relationship with Riftan was fixed and blossoming despite all the misunderstandings and the separation issues.

Shendee90, na3_no3h, QJgunth and 6 others like this.
  11. sarah0208

sarah0208 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading it at work and smiling like a fool :ROFLMAO: oh boyy Riftan learned some humor eh? " who doesnt know im stuck with my wife?? :ROFLMAO: i dont want to keep my hopes up to keep/ prolong the story seemingly there shall be another war with Balto but to finish the story as planned with the few chapters left , Riftan will probably just cut Ritch head right after killing or preventing Secto out of irritation by being a blubber then boom!! the end :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Team Preggy here!!! but seriously I miss Ruth, and the teasing of Sejour!! Can u imagine? Riftan is rebutting every jealousy with honest feelings now , like if Sejour says to Maxi " it's been a while dance partner;) how've you been?" then Riftan will be like " yeah she's been really fine with my warmth and bird feeding, want me to kick your ass the second time around? :cool:" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

12. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 156

The fact that Riftan could only relax when Maxi is wrapped around his arms so relaxed that he even snu snu her in his sleep...
    It was so funny how he reacted after realizing what he did... he tried to blame it on maxi saying "Why did you stand still?" hahahaha Riftan losing grip of his senses because of Maxi, makes him look so cute and funny... :LOL::ROFLMAO:

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile, in an ongoing war, Riftan talking about another war that might happen in the future with Balto being the common enemy makes me think that BOOK 3 might actually happen... :blobhero:

13. Halfwayshudder

Halfwayshudder New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if we are gonna see an over-worried/over-protective Riftan emerge again... limiting Maxi what her involvement in the last war will be thinking she "could" be pregnant.... then, keeping her out of it she ends up saving them?!

14. sarah0208

sarah0208 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

kidding aside, can someone explain (illustrate/demonstrate preferably :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) what the heck is their position in snu snu???i literally find it hard to understand the translation wondering as hell how Riftan can easily slip into her without waking up :cautious::ROFLMAO: and maxi standing still??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: bwahahaha

15. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not me reading lady wizard as lizard....lol!!!:blobjoy:.i swear i am not drunk , i m just lil bit sleepy

16. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    but...

i just imagined that during maxi's absence for 3 years, my naughty mind told me that riftan often dreamed of maxi in that way. Ha ha ha.
    Pardon my imagination. :ROFLMAO:

Shendee90, Amya, QJgunth and 5 others like this.
  17. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries. I think that too.
    I suppose now he will avoid sleeping next to her or in the same room or tent with her.

He couldn't have her for three years and it ended in a week of sunsun.

Now he could have her but he can't because he wants to avoid her getting pregnant and them going through the same thing as then. I guess it will end in a month sunsun when they are back in Anatol.
    Would personally find it better, then they can both let off steam for now and then she gets pregnant. That way he has to wait a long time again.

Shendee90, Amya, QJgunth and 8 others like this.
  18. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think at first it was spooning position, then he changed to pronebone position where Riftan was on top but Maxi lying on her stomach and faced down :unsure:. This is what i understand from the sentences
    And I think when he mentioned why is Maxi standing still means why is she lying still when he did all those things to her... u know translations issues at its best :ROFLMAO:

Shendee90, neomisa, manlyman and 10 others like this.
  19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    it would have been great if after all that mess, someone from RDK accidentally walked into the tent and found the two of them very messy.

then that person will think they both have snusnu and say: I seem to be disturbing you :ROFLMAO:

Shendee90, manlyman, Amya and 5 others like this.
  20. QJgunth

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahahaha... my understanding is that when maxi tried to get up Riftan pulled her down ... then Riftan started with his fingers facing the back of maxi... because Maxi said in her mind "she felt a firm man between her buttocks" but as it progresses it's hard to imagine their actual position because it was not clearly described... but was certain that Riftan was taking her from behind because it was said that Maxi crushed her face on the duvet... i mean how can she crush her face on the duvet if she was facing Riftan and if Riftan is on top of her... ahahahah I dunno

when he said "why did you standstill," I think he meant why Maxi put up with it when she clearly knew that Riftna was asleep"...

Shendee90, manlyman, Amya and 4 others like this.