Spoiler Undercover Empress // Irregular Empress Manhwa

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Choct15, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Horror_coffee

Horror_coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ml knows that mc is a female?? more Spoiler please :blobalert::blob_plusone::blobalert::blob_plusone: thanks in advance:justabotheart:

3. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect he already discovered her as female. As you read the latest chapter, he kissed her on cheek. I think he already notice. Hahaha

4. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa is going good- i hadn't expected him to be so cheeky & teasing lol i love him & their dynamic is so fun. HIS WIGS KILL ME OML

5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter today is so good. Our ml is so cheeky.
    I vote for more spoiler:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!! Can anyone tell if he knows that she is a woman? or when does he realize?

8. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the raws I think he does know she's a woman. I think he knew it after their fight or when they met again after that.

djan29, minimoni, Ang3Blue and 4 others like this.
  9. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this manhwa should be tittled as 'the male lead discovered my identity'. :blobjoy: its not 100% but im pretty sure that she had already been discovered long time ago. Come on, how come a respected prince can be so cheeky n kiss a man like so many time. Unless this is yaoi.:blob_grin:
    This manhwa is so good so far. I just curious why not too many spoiler.

10. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that Yes, he knows! Because I made a very poorly MTL in the last chapter and he says a lot of Stella.. but like i say, i made a poorly translation XD

11. gwenitaaaa

gwenitaaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that this one was based on a novel by Han Mint. Anyone knows where I can read it??? :aww::aww::aww::aww:

12. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try ridibooks but it's in Hangul and you need to buy it.

gwenitaaaa and kawaii12345 like this.
  13. gwenitaaaa

gwenitaaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been trying to create ridibook account, any idea?

14. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I have no idea how since I haven't tried it myself. I just read that foreigners mostly successfully buy there. I tried to check if they have this ebook and they do have it buuuut it's +19. I think it has adult theme like Lucia so I guess you also need to confirm your age. Anyways, try asking in the general chat.

gwenitaaaa likes this.
  15. heyheyheybokutoo

heyheyheybokutoo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for chapter 20

They were discovered by the maid, Ann and the head maid, Ellendia ( The Count Bartholomew wife ). As the head maid makes Ann run a bath for the mc. Both the mc and the prince got lectured by the head maid.

Head maid: I am aware that you need to practice. But I thought we had agree to practice at set times.
    Head maid: You even removed your shoes and wig?!?!
    MC: I.. ate a lot of desserts. So I thought I should burn off some calories

Then the head maid continuing lecturing and saying things like "I made the staffs aware that you have short hair and is a knight". But she soon change her focus to the prince and was questioning him, saying things like "I believe I only gave permission for only a small plate of desserts" But after that, she reminded them that the MC is suppose to be a proper lady and they are suppose to present that image to the public. Afterwards, the head maid left and both the MC and the prince says their parting greetings as the prince give her a kiss on the hand and the MC commented on how the prince looks normal when he's pretening to be serious. Which, he reply as "I'm always serious". As the MC pulled her hand away and went away, with a little blush saying "I'll be going". ( Such a sweet moment sksjdbsjhs )

The MC is now taking a bath where she is having a internal monologue with herself. Saying things like "I'm exhausted" and "Should I just forget about the afternoon tea and relax". Where she got interrupted as the staffs dressed her up quickly and make sure that she appear as a proper noble lady. The MC asked "what was the reason for this?" (Not the exact words but the same meaning) and the head maid reply that she recieved news that Duchess Rikum will be attending that tea party.

Now she is in the carriage where the butler informed her who's Duchess Rikum and many other information. So apparently, she is the second daughter of the current empress. Her name is Constance Italla Alphenstine and she was 18 years old when she married the late duke, Duke Rikum who was 56 years old. It caused quite a scandal when they announce it. The Duchess was his third wife and within 8 months, she was widowed. Many assumed that she married the late Duke due to his influence and wealth so that she could support the second prince right to the throne. But whatever the motive was, it wasn't confirmed. As the butler talk about her personality saying things like "Before she got married, she was a quiet and unassuming young girl but after she got married, she was the social queen just below the Empress".

Then the MC asked "who inherited the Dukedom?" Where the bulter reply that nobody inherited the dukedom as the Duke illegitimate son wasn't recognised by the previous two Duchess and was not able to take the position as the duke. As the MC later ask "Was the Duke death natural?" Which the butler reply as officially, it is. Afterall, the Duke was a very heavy drinker and he also had a chronic illness so nobody consider his sudden death as unnatural or suspicious.

Then the butler later elaborated more on the Duchess siblings. She had one elder sister named Princess Magria who was intended to be the empress successor but after she got married to the Viscount, she vanished from high society. While her younger sister, Princess Margaret is known to be quite isolated.

Then they later arrived to the location where the MC finally arrived to the tea party where the MC innerly commented on the sudden arrival of many guests and she was thinking that the Duchess must have come to find out about her. But she reassured herself that the Duchess may insult her but she can't pose any real threats.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  16. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After chp 19 i have noticed change in art style, but it did not matter since both of them are beautiful although i got used to see the old one.

Also spoiler please!!

Tofufufu, Ang3Blue and daviemae like this.
  17. Aikodesu

Aikodesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No xD .. I checked the raws till chap 30, what's funny is, that non discovered her real identity, not even the ml

18. gucchi

gucchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on how the ML treats FL, I HIGHLY SUSPECTS that he knows she's a girl. The subtle gestures (kissing her hand and cheek multiple times, the jumping through the window scene and so...) of the crown prince towards the fl are giveaways. But who knows ;) maybe our ml swings both sides lol.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  19. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. so the staff for sure know she's a girl though right?? Cuz they helped her get dressed and all. If the staff know surely the prince must also know right? Or else if he really believed she's actually a 'he' he wouldn't make his staff dress her or even if he didn't know he would've expected his staff to go to him to report she's a 'he' and ask what's going on, but they didn't...

20. Aikodesu

Aikodesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

the staff also doesn't know that. It's like she'll come already dressed and they help her for the rest. Still, the countess suspected but also thought she's wrong.