Resolved Update Reading List

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by ArgosYesu, Oct 7, 2016.

1. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    I made several reading lists and have different stories in each. What I've realized is that some of these stories from other reading lists affect the main page and show the highlight for "New Releases".

What I mean is that if I have a main reading list, "Reading", and a different reading list, "On Hold", the novels in On Hold would still affect the main list and show highlights of the story.

This isn't what I had expected since I thought separating stories into different lists would mean only 1 list would affect the main page, or at least I could use different Highlight colours for them.

I guess what I want implemented is either an option to separate or add Reading Lists so that they can or cannot affect the main page, or an additional set of Highlights for stories in other reading lists.

Yes, I do know that stories I haven't read, yet added to a new list won't show up, but this is for stories I drop or wish to stack chapters for.

Thanks.

- Argos Yesu.

PS. if there is such a thing already implemented, please teach me...

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    You can choose for a specific reading list to not show in the release page on the "List Settings" Menu, does this solve your problem?

asriu and Shio like this.
  3. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try. Aaaaaaand it works.

Sighs, what am I doing with my life? I can't even take the time to experiment properly...

AliceShiki likes this.