Chinese Warm Is Love 暖暖的都是爱 / 养夫为患 by Mo Zi Dou 墨子都

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Warm Is Love 暖暖的都是爱 / 养夫为患
    Raw Link: https://www.quanben.io/n/yangfuweihuan/list.html
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    This looks like a cute and fluffy love story
    Description :
    Li Qing Bei suddenly approached and stroked Xiang Xiao Kui's long hair with his generous palm: "After what happened, the first person you turned for help, was it me ?"

At this moment, Xiang Xiao Kui's thinking ability had reduced to 1%, so he nodded instinctively.

"Very good." Li Qing Bei was very satisfied with this answer. "Have you ever thought, at the most dangerous time, of not looking for your parents, not looking for big your brother, but the first one you thought of was me ? Doesn’t it also prove that I am special in your heart?”

Xiang Xiao Kui thought to herself: Especially... Rich ?

As soon as she raised her eyes, she immediately lost herself into Li Qing Bei's deep and smiling black eyes.

So, she nodded blankly again.

"Then," he opened his thin mouth slightly and lowered his voice , sexy and enchanting, "do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Eh?

Xiang Xiao Kui blinked. Was there too much paste in her brain? Why couldn't she find any connection between the topic just now and being her boyfriend?

No, wait, the point is, he wants to be her boyfriend? !

Xiang Xiao Kui seemed to have turned stupid, with her pink mouth half-opened, her eyes full of confusion and shock, as if she couldn't understand what he said at all.

Li Qing Bei laughed. In such a romantic moment, why did he feel like he was destroying the country's seedlings?

However, this seedling really needed a good plucking from him.