web novel audiobooks?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Reamie, Apr 17, 2024.

?

Would you listen to a web novel audiobook?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Reamie

Reamie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,

I'm a university student and I've enjoyed reading web novels for years, alas I'm in university now and I don't have as much time to read web novels.

So I started narrating novels using natural sounding text to speech, that way I can enjoy web novels in an audiobook format while still getting assignments and projects done.

I now listen to webnovel all the time. At the gym, while cooking, hiking, on my commute to school and basically just all the time.

Well I thought why not share this bliss with others who might also appreciate/enjoy webnovels in this format as well.

I've started uploading narrations to my YouTube channel, the name of the channel is Manhwa Audiobooks.

If this is something you might be interested in please visit my channel, listen to some web novels, subscribe, and leave a comment would love to hear your thoughts on what you think I can add or take away from the narrations so that it's the best listening experience.
    Thanks
    Warmest Regards,
    Reamie

Esha07 and Oof_Ash.Here like this.
  2. Purelove

Purelove Pure Love Translations

Reading List:
    Link
    you have the translator's permission to turn their translations into audio right? Or is it audio of mtl?

Reamie likes this.
  3. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    Audio books are nice but I really can't focus clearly on the novel like that
    I think it might be MTL?
    But if it's not...I hope they don't get copyrighted ah

Reamie likes this.
  4. nomatterofwat

nomatterofwat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your initiative to narrate web novels in audiobook format is commendable. It's great to see how technology can adapt to accommodate our busy lives, allowing us to enjoy literature even during hectic schedules. Your YouTube channel sounds like a fantastic res

Reamie likes this.