Japanese When I was reincarnated in another world, my cheat skill was chocolate magic!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by khakha, May 4, 2024.

1. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    When I was reincarnated in another world, my cheat skill was chocolate magic! A story of living in a different world while living an unrivaled and slow life

チョコレート・ガール――異世界に転生すると、私のチートスキルはチョコレート魔法でした!チョコを食べたり、チョコレートの武器で戦ったりしながら、異世界をまったりと生きていきます

Raw : https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16818023212608563260
    https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/2335098/337864589

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Novel with good story. Fmc also has very unique ability. She has gift : chocolate magic. This novel has easy going but competitive fmc also has good story.

what will you get in this novel :
    - reincarnated fmc
    - weak to strong fmc, strong to stronger fmc
    - fmc upgrade her ability mastery to on par to logia devil fruit in one Piece universe. But at first she just on par with mr 3 wax devil fruit
    - fighter mentality FMC
    - absurd level mastery of ability, on par maybe higher than Doflamingo, katakuri.

Description :
    The main character is a female (the main character does not fall in love). The cheat skill he awakened after being reincarnated in another world was [Chocolate Magic], which allowed him to freely manipulate chocolate. A heartwarming high fantasy where you can live in a different world with various magic using chocolate!

・Since it is basically unrivaled, it is a stress-free type without any struggle.
    ・There are elements such as upstart elements and zama elements.
    ・Craft elements using alchemy are also available.
    ・Official title [Chocolate Girl - My cheat skill is "Chocolate Magic"! --】

Last edited: May 4, 2024
  2. KynKatan

KynKatan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds ridiculous enough to at least give it a read.

However, the two raws that you provided seemed to be different since the number of chapters don't match. Do you happen to know which one is the "official"?

3. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think both is official.
    The differences is :
    - kakuyomu is longer chapter, so number chapter is fewer
    - kakuyomu at at least already ended

And the outhor actually has few other works
    Some of them is
    - Exiled Noble Lady Crafts While Traveling in a Campervan in Another World (translated in novel update)