Chinese Who's Fault Is It That Lord Husband Is Too Spoiled

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aris12, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Who's Fault Is It That Lord Husband Is Too Spoiled?
    夫君太壞誰的錯
    Raw Link: http://www.xxsy.net/info/252298.html
    https://m.lewen8.com/lw83655/
    NU: None
    Why Should it Get Picked Up
    : it's sound funny and remind me wife, you can't run after eating and dancer lady ten husband. If you like it then you will like this novel
    Description From Murcott:
    The night of the wedding, a vermilion gauze and warm screen, the flame of the scarlet candle sways gently, a pair of newlyweds, two pieces of divorce papers, one repudiating the wife, one repudiating the husband.

The woman clothed in a phoenix crown and cape of crimson clouds looked at the paper repudiating the wife in front of her with a slightly blank gaze, then immediately raised her head and looked at the talented and beautiful man facing her, in an instant her dainty complexion laughed as if like a blossom, "If I had known earlier that you were already prepared, then I wouldn't have written."

The man gazed at the paper repudiating the husband in front of him with an equally dazed expression, a pair of talented pupils looked amazed at the woman with a face smiling as if like a blossom, the handsome countenance changing again and again, "Having lived twenty-something years, I never knew that women could also write divorce papers."

A paper of divorce in her bosom, squandering youth to her heart's content, pleasure houses, gambling dens, music workshops, one moment distinguished and elegant, a free and unfettered young gentleman, one moment graceful and seductive, the number one courtesan, the woman who finally obtained freedom played to the extreme......

The little handmaid shook her head again and again, the nursemaid consoled with earnest and well-meaning advice......

The women call it by its glorified name, "She does this to find a husband! Because right now all the good men are for the most part away from this kind of place......"

Finally not failing to meet expectations, she successfully stirred up the interest of a good man, a good man matches a good woman, right! She has no qualms about accepting the subsequently produced strong tender sentiments, indeed must be in this kind of place to find a good husband......

The woman towards her own wise choice was immeasurably self-satisfied......

Who would have thought——

One, two, three......and there were still more and more situations......furthermore each and every one seemed to have abundant interest, @#$%! How will this do? She is just one person, these.....these evildoers still haven't torn her down?

This person does not know how to manage men, one woman managing many men is even more impossible, however, she is best at running away......

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait why should it get picked up??

3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do we always have to decipher the meaning of the synopsis you put up?

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound funny +1 hope this novel get picked up

5. Murcott

Murcott Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    夫君太壞誰的錯 Who's Fault Is It That Lord Husband Is Too Spoiled*?
    by
    西子情 The West One's Sentiments

*壞 can mean both spoiled and bad

The night of the wedding, a vermilion gauze and warm screen, the flame of the scarlet candle sways gently, a pair of newlyweds, two pieces of divorce papers, one repudiating the wife, one repudiating the husband.

The woman clothed in a phoenix crown and cape of crimson clouds looked at the paper repudiating the wife in front of her with a slightly blank gaze, then immediately raised her head and looked at the talented and beautiful man facing her, in an instant her dainty complexion laughed as if like a blossom, "If I had known earlier that you were already prepared, then I wouldn't have written."

The man gazed at the paper repudiating the husband in front of him with an equally dazed expression, a pair of talented pupils looked amazed at the woman with a face smiling as if like a blossom, the handsome countenance changing again and again, "Having lived twenty-something years, I never knew that women could also write divorce papers."

A paper of divorce in her bosom, squandering youth to her heart's content, pleasure houses, gambling dens, music workshops, one moment distinguished and elegant, a free and unfettered young gentleman, one moment graceful and seductive, the number one courtesan, the woman who finally obtained freedom played to the extreme......

The little handmaid shook her head again and again, the nursemaid consoled with earnest and well-meaning advice......

The women call it by its glorified name, "She does this to find a husband! Because right now all the good men are for the most part away from this kind of place......"

Finally not failing to meet expectations, she successfully stirred up the interest of a good man, a good man matches a good woman, right! She has no qualms about accepting the subsequently produced strong tender sentiments, indeed must be in this kind of place to find a good husband......

The woman towards her own wise choice was immeasurably self-satisfied......

Who would have thought——

One, two, three......and there were still more and more situations......furthermore each and every one seemed to have abundant interest, @#$%! How will this do? She is just one person, these.....these evildoers still haven't torn her down?

This person does not know how to manage men, one woman managing many men is even more impossible, however, she is best at running away......

6. MissQ

MissQ tler from the past

Reading List:
    Link
    wow only 100 or so chapters..... hmmmm....

7. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a reverse harem novel? I want some spoiler please~~~

Elliana likes this.
  8. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes its
    yes it's true reverse harem or polyandry

Elliana likes this.
  9. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds great!

10. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Night Assissin

Night Assissin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Badass Loli

Badass Loli Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this get picked up

Elliana likes this.
  13. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sound interested and funny lol hope this novel get picked up

Elliana likes this.
  14. midnights

midnights Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Heartless Dark

Heartless Dark Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Sweet Food

Sweet Food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good summary sound funny +1

17. Cute Devil

Cute Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Melina Red

Melina Red Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1000000000

19. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Neurotic Moon

Neurotic Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 I will support my fellow novel readers!