Chinese Will The Delicate Elf Be Bullied By The Heroine Today? (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 娇弱精灵今天也会被女主欺负吗
    [​IMG]

Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/626280/
    https://www.trxs.me/tongren/8386.html

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: For this Story’s Premise, the MC is reborn as a Mute Elf that’s currently a Slave. The Love Interest is a Powerful General and Weapon of War for the Kingdom. The Story does not glorified Slavery and it's painted in a negative light, which both Leads need to deal with. The Author’s other Novel seen below is also good with a Love Triangle that ends with a compromise.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Some Novels from SFACG that are written by the Same Author like the "Pick Up Request" [Seen Above] =
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[1] Title: 表白被拒后, 她威胁我乖乖听话 = After The Confession Was Rejected, She Threatened Me To Be Obedient

Raw Link: https://m.sfacg.com/b/548471/

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

There's an Free Way to read the VIP Chapters as seen in this Website Link = https://godofabc.blogspot.com/2017/06/step-by-step-walkthrough-guide-on-how.html (They become Images after purchasing) + (Check out Mist's Library from Discord for MTL).

Last edited: May 2, 2024 at 9:34 PM
    Eat_Angst likes this.
  2. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Eat_Angst likes this.
  3. M I S O

M I S O Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks really interesting.

Hope it gets picked up ^^

+1

Eat_Angst likes this.
  4. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Eat_Angst likes this.
  5. Stripedhatbecomesgay

Stripedhatbecomesgay Guess who’s a super good spammer? It’s me!

Reading List:
    Link
  6. M I S O

M I S O Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried translating but I dunno if I’ll continue. I’m more used to older characters.

Ch 1 (1/2)

Lin Chunyu felt as if her eyes were covered with a white cloth.

Faintly, she could see a graceful and beautiful silhouette.

That silhouette had elegant contours, stood gracefully, and the slender legs moved towards her.

"Dā, dā—"

The sound of high heels on the ground was like needles piercing into Lin Chunyu's heart.

She couldn't escape from the sound of those footsteps; her arms were entwined and bound behind her with coarse hemp rope.

Her knees were bruised and painful from kneeling for a long time.

"Why... ugh!"

Before she could make any meaningless inquiries, the girl had lifted her toes and lightly stepped on the position of Lin Chunyu's heart, accompanied by a mocking laughter.

The soft figure lost balance and inevitably fell.

Lin Chunyu only felt a whirlwind in her mind, and her chest suddenly ached.

Not because of the girl's step.

But because... she recognized her laughter.

The laughter that was once familiar by Lin Chunyu's side, belonging to the pristine princess of Qinghua Academy, Princess Gu Chiying.

Lin Chunyu couldn't help but curl her tall but slender body, as if this could provide her with a long-lost sense of security, preventing her from feeling too sad.

But her shoulders still trembled, the area around her eyes was hot, and tears inevitably soaked the white cloth covering her eyes.

She could only sob and bite her teeth tightly.

She didn't want to show more vulnerability in front of her.

Gu Chiying's laughter, how could it not be laughing at her?

Nowadays, whenever Gu Chiying saw Lin Chunyu again, she still felt as if something was blocking her heart.

Her eyes involuntarily turned red, inexplicably adding a bit of warmth to her cold beauty.

A warmth that had once peacefully rested in Lin Chunyu's palm, a temperature that had once passed through the laughter under the campus shade together.

But it quickly cooled down, and in the end, there was no trace of pity and sympathy on Gu Chiying's face.

She looked down at the tied-up girl, who was like fish on a chopping block.

She continued speaking coldly, her pace not hurried.

Because, with her "possession," it didn't matter how much time they spent.

"Chunyu, from the moment you rejected me… you should have thought about today."

Her tone paused, trying to eliminate elements of confession and anger, leaving only indifference.

Yes, don't show too much emotion, or it will only make oneself appear weak.

As the daughter of the city lord, Gu Chiying's life had only been thrown into chaos because of Lin Chunyu once.

But now, she was determined not to let it happen again.

Gu Chiying should have realized long ago—Lin Chunyu never had the qualification for equal communication.

She was only worthy of looking up to Gu Chiying, craving her pity and love.

But in reality.

Lin Chunyu heartlessly rejected Gu Chiying's confession.

Turning her into a joke in front of everyone.

A clown.

The wind that day was very cold, but colder than the wind was Lin Chunyu's heart.

"What's wrong with me? What makes you disrespect me so much, trampling on my intentions and feelings."

"Fine, now it's my turn. I'll step on you, make you kneel at my feet."

"This way, will you finally listen, will you..."

Gu Chiying still overestimated herself; the last phrase "will love me" became a scar etched in her heart.

Regardless, it was difficult to utter it again.

She lost control for the second time, biting her crimson lower lip, almost about to draw blood.

Gu Chiying picked up the chain from the ground, disregarding its dusty state, and forcefully pulled it in her direction.

The chain connected to Lin Chunyu's swan-like, fair and long neck became an unconventional choker.

As Gu Chiying pulled, Lin Chunyu emitted a sharp cry, reminiscent of the sound a small animal makes when mistreated.

Her body was inevitably pulled toward the end where Gu Chiying was, her silver-white long hair falling on the ground. Even though it was stained with dust, it remained pure and beautiful.

The girl gasped in small breaths, the collar around her neck hurt, and her body couldn't stop trembling.

One side of her cheek seemed to brush against the rough ground, and the tender skin was scratched, immediately oozing a tempting red.

Gu Chiying's gaze trembled.

"Aren't you begging for mercy yet?"

Gu Chiying elegantly brought her knees together, squatting beside Lin Chunyu. She couldn't resist lifting the disheveled silver hair that covered the delicate face.

Lifting it behind the small, pointed shell-like ears.

Carelessly, she touched Lin Chunyu's delicate earlobes.

The bound girl's body shuddered, and her ears instantly turned red, becoming hot.

"Don't you like me?"

"Why not be honest, my Chunyu."

Gu Chiying smiled gently, her fingers traced over the fragile and pure face, the nose, the tightly pursed lips.

Finally, she reached the chin, gently lifting it, admiring the humiliated expression on the girl's face, and then letting go.

Her fingers continued downwards, sliding over the delicate collarbone hidden beneath the outer cardigan, to the neatly buttoned shirt.

But at this point, Gu Chiying seemed impatient.

With a little force from her fingertips, the fine thread of the button snapped.

Lin Chunyu seemed breathless, only inhaling and not exhaling. Her small, white nose flared, as if sensing something more dreadful was about to happen to her.

"Boom—"

Another one.

And then the third.

The girl's thin shirt lost the support of three buttons, no longer concealing Lin Chunyu's...

A certain plump area forcefully bounced out in front of Gu Chiying, white and delicate, captivating.

Even in such a plain underwear style, made of pure cotton without patterns or lace, it even reminded Gu Chiying of the cotton vests worn by a newborn adolescent who had just started developing.

But even in such ordinary attire, Gu Chiying felt like her blood was about to boil.

"No... Please..."

7. Empress Ning

Empress Ning New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where to read ch 198 and beyond for free?