Zombie Apocalypse: Would your choices make you survive?

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by sleepandeatallday, Jul 3, 2023.

?

Did you survive on you first turn

1. No

21 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. yes

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. sleepandeatallday

sleepandeatallday [Goddess of Chaos] [An unprofessional therapist]

Reading List:
    Link
    You were sitting on the subway, when suddely the the train came to an halt. Looking around you see everyone perplexed. You look around outside the window, people were running around in panic. Suddenly a young lady besides you starts coughing. What should you do?
    [A] Help her (go to 1)
    Give her some cough pills (go to 2)
    [C] Do nothing (go to 3)

You decided to help her. She thanked you for your kindness. She looks panicked. Suddenly screams starts coming from the next coach. The lady runs up and closes the door. She explains that a zombie apocalypse is going on. She asks you to run away with her since you helped her earlier.
    What would you do?
    [A] You trust the lady and decides to run away (go to 4)
    You don't trust this unknown lady and decides to go on your own way (go to 5)
    [C] You decides to stay put where you are and wait for the rescue team (go to 6)

You decided to offer her some cough pills, but in the chaos you fail to notice the sinister and inhumane expression on her face. As you handed her the pills she bit you. You have now become a zombie. Congrats, You Died!
    You decided against to helping this strange lady. Maybe it was the atmosphere around her or maybe it was your sixth sense. The lady turned into a zombie. You ran out of the train, when suddenly you heard a scream. It was your maths teacher who was about to be bitten by the zombie. He was looking towards you in hope that you rescue him. You looked around. You notice a bat! How did it get here? No one knows! What would you do?
    [A] Abandon him. Your safety is your first priority ( go to 7)
    Run away. You hate your maths teacher anyways (go to 5)
    [C] Save him. Do it to pass maths exams! (go to 8)

Though the short time you met, you have decided to trust the lady. She was cleary adept in fighting. She conjured a bat!? How? You don't know? But she keeps swinging it around to clear the zombies. She said that she was a researcher in the lab who used to research for a secret government project. She found out that they were conducting dangerous human experiment so she left the job 2 days ago. She asks you to accompany her to her lab so she could find a way to cure the virus.
    [A] No way. It's too dangerous. Let's part ways. (go to 7)
    ok. It's our only option (go to 9)
    [C] Express your distrust on her plan (go to 10)

A rookie mistake that costed you your life as zombie seized all around you. Congrats, you died!
    Luck seemed to favor you as soon you and a bunch of other civilians were rescued. You were taken to a military camp. You would be safe from the zombie apocalypse as you continue working and slaving away in the camp to survive. You led a difficult life but hey, at the least you were alive. Congrats, you survived, but at what cost?
    You left them and walked alone. You needed to find shelter fast. You also needed supplies to survive. You notice several zombies coming towards you. You decided to make a decision fast!
    [A] A normal house. You see a family peeking at you from the window. You decide to go there (go to 11)
    A general store. Probably stocked with food and supplies (go to 12)
    [C] Analyze some more (go to 13)
    Poor you, you underestimated human heart. Your maths teacher pushed you towards the zombies and ran away! You knew there was a reason why you hated him so much. Anyways it all to late now!~ Congrats, you died
    You decided to trust the strange lady. Soon she led you to a hidden base. There were human parts preserved there. You noticed something was wrong. She led you to a room and told you to trust her and wait for her as she goes away to fetch her research materials. She asked you not to touch anything. You were growing uneasy. What would you do?
    [A] Escape. Something is clearly wrong. (go to 14)
    Investigate and snoop around. (go to 15)
    [C] Trust the strange lady and wait for her patiently. (go to 16)
    As you expressed your distrust on her, the lady grins manically. You do not know what happened. Everything passed in a blur as you lay dead in a pool of blood. Congrats, you died.
    You underestimated human hearts or maybe you just met the wrong persons. They refused to open the door as the zombies came closer and closer. Congrats, you died.
    You couldn't open the door. Curse your sad fate. You were seized by the group of zombies and your blood splattered on the glass of the general store. Congrats, you died.
    Tsk,tsk,tsk. In an apocalypse, time is everything. You failed to run away in time and became zombie food. Congrats, you died.
    Unfortunately the lady caught you escaping and shot you to keep this secret lab a secret. Afterall a dead body tells no tales!~ Congrats, you died.
    As you snoop around you come through a secret door. Inside it was trapped a young man. He told you that the strange lady that you followed was an evil researcher and wants to use you to fulfil her purpose. He asks you to trust and free him as he can make a cure for the virus! Do you trust him?
    [A] No, I trust the lady (go to 16)
    No, I trust this man (go to 17)
    You trusted the strange lady. Soon she came back with two pills- a red pill, and a blue pill. She hands you both and says that the decision is in your hands. Although she recommended you eating the blue pill.
    [A] Eat the red pill (go to 18)
    Eat the blue pill (go to 19)
    Indeed you made the right decisions. Together you and the man defeated the evil lady and then developed a cure for the zombie virus. Soon you returned back to your normal lifestyle, except that now you were one of the famous saviour of the humankind. Congrats, you survived.
    You got superpowers. Now you can fight the zombies. The humans hailed you as you fought your entire life to protect the mankind. Such a life was really tiring and risky. Congrats, you survived although you did not seem very happy with your life. Was this really worth living for?
    You ate the blue pill. You evolved to become the Zombie King/Queen. Now you were forced to work with the zombies you despised. The strange lady had vanished. You were now just a mere pawn in the games of fate. You now stood against everyone you loved and believed in. Congrats, you survived although now you were bound to live in misery. Was this life really worth living for?

can't believe I had so much time to write this up! Do let me know your ending!~

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
    Anazi, leegood, Glass Shard and 16 others like this.
  2. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this is actually pretty good! I died, I got up to option 7

3. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    I died , Fuck maths, Glad I left it ages ago!

sleepandeatallday likes this.
  4. Cutting_bamboo

Cutting_bamboo [Cold snow during spring] [Big Boss]

Reading List:
    Link
    I died. F that maths teacher!
    till opt-8

5. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    *nod nod*

Cutting_bamboo and Esha07 like this.
  6. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I made it till option 5
    And I’d probably do the same. Even knowing what might happen

GonZ555 and sleepandeatallday like this.
  7. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Protector of Humanity? What kind of sh*tty ending is this...:lordmeow:

8. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp i died too...made till 11... Food lures people lol

9. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    I got to the point where I go with her or go on my own.
    I choose my own. I mean who goes toward danger. Besides I’m the type of guy that’s a Prepper. I’d have my bug out bag and contingencies already planned out. My path from home to work would have multiple stashes and location where I can holdup. My goal is either head for home or find an ideal location to holdup like a Walmart or a Home Depo.

GonZ555 and sleepandeatallday like this.
  10. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp atleast you were hailed a hero....

Cutter Masterson and sakyuya like this.
  11. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    can't blame you. I'll probably do the same.

still I can't believe anyone had not reached the real happy ending.

12. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
  13. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    I am proud of you sis!

AliceShiki and ReaderReader like this.
  14. ReaderReader

Reading List:
    Link
    *smug* :meowsip: hehehe~♡ but you know? At this point I think that even if you died arggg, why is there no cat ghost staby :blobghostcat: :blobghostknife: this would be you taking revenge :meowmad:

15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't make any choices and just read the options in order... >.>

Interesting scenario nonetheless! Good job making it, Sleepy-chan~

16. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    ....you know me really well....

17. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Never trust math

18. ReaderReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Always double no triple check your math! blobmelt_thumbs guess that Sleepy really doesn't like maths :blobcatblush2: poor maths

19. daisukenowaifu

daisukenowaifu Your Favorite Member <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I died immediately!
    (option 2)
    \o/ goes well with my philosophy!~

20. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only maths but also my maths teacher. At parents teacher meeting during online classes he asked why I scored so low in maths and me having no filter told him that I hated maths....after that for two years he tortured me. He would come and point me out to tell the answers. There were 50 students in class. Why point me out all the time. And when I scored well in maths exams at first he suspected that I cheated! He made me solve the ques on the class board again. All the 20 questions except one were correct. I nearly cried that day. By the end of the class I was in tears. The thing is that my maths performance improved but I started hating and despising maths. I left in and chose bio when I was asked to choose my stream. Yeah, so in short I hate maths :notlikemeow:

ReaderReader and daisukenowaifu like this.