Mini-Game A Glass Shard's Tragic Origin Story

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by ikhors, Mar 27, 2024.

1. ikhors

ikhors [ Servant Of Evil ]

Reading List:
    Link
    A GLASS SHARD'S TRAGIC ORIGIN STORY
    Just who really is THE @Glass Shard ???
    [​IMG]

How did she get to be the person she was today? Glass Shard, was she once whole? Was she always a shard? IDK but YOU will tell me !

-----------

AN ORIGIN STORY CONTEST !!
    taking pity on dark mode users
    Featuring : @Glass Shard
    upload_2024-3-27_12-57-32.png
    Sponsors / Judges: @sleepandeatallday , @Adleto ,@Aqua_the_idiot , @ikhors
    Hosts: @sleepandeatallday , @ikhors

----------
    PREMISE :sneaky:
    > Write Glassy here a tragic origin story, that's literally it
    > The twist? Instead of the entirety of nuf judging there are 4 judges!
    > Get creative, you can write me a a two word story but that has to be the most fire two words we've all seen
    > In the case of a tie, we'll ask for the audiences opinion
    > I genuinely don't know if we're judging this based on tragedy, writing, or creativity so um go crazy!

---------
    REWARD
    We know, we know:meowreachsobrev: Writing's too labor intensive for nuf so for this occasion, a reward (a MASSIVE reward) will be ensued. The winner will receive a 1765n nuffie reward AND a certificate stating that they won this writing contest
    This whole thing was actually sleepy's idea and the OG plan was to give the winner 150n, but then aqua hopped on like "yo I'm in the mood to go broke, here's 1k" and we were like "cool, 1150, you're a judge now" BUT THEN adleto came out of no where with 500n in tow(??) and got promoted to judge with the donation too. Now I was awkward being the only judge who didn't sponsor anything and had 15n to spare so I threw that out there

[​IMG]

@GodkiL1ler @ikhors @Bad Storm @akki @Tilgarial @Gandire Alea @Lurking @Lissi @Averyn @Cylo @Cyltea @ChiliJam @Narvin_the_demon_god @Agentt @amilhs @Eat_Angst @Blitz @Giratina @GreyAngel @Stripedhatbecomesgay @Ash_Kira @Glass Shard @Anra7777 @wandrer @Fossil @Resplendor @otaku31 @LeniSnow @Mr. Tired @felidormit @Ginko Biloba @Clumsy Soul @Ruaan @GonZ555 @daisukenowaifu @Zeusomega @Esha07 @ReaderReader @xiao Yi @Bobasis @One Perfect Veteran @sakyuya @deadlyexistence23 @Shizukani @Cutting_bamboo @A figment of your imagination @Catnap @Ca5e @ConnectFire611 @CrescentCats @Emma626 @Ekisiel @FlufflyLittleRabbit @Frozen ink @PeanutButter and 23 others @S4TY4 @ScyllaNeil @sinyoalex @Tafyunn @Tech is life @vishk @Kelsealoufromkalamazoo @ikhors @TheUnsuspicious @CrescentCats @elengee @LNOnlineOtaku @Digix @doraemon10 @hypersniper159 @no preservatives allowed @deadlyexistence23 @noblesse.wilde @Orris @UndyingSLIME10295 @Arbelbyss @Love @SylviaViolet @Zissel @Liveius @hcps-maia @Ahodesuga @Cutter Masterson @911 @Nyxx @Shem @AliceShiki @SWIF @Has @leegood @Lovely @sleepandeatallday @Maid Chan @Flying UFO @Arureading @I Am Made Of Memories @MsEliteNEET @UnknownTakuaN @Jeanette @melomarl @Alexia @Baldingere @Bald Panda @Cream @Blob @Aqua_the_idiot @Alexcia @nyamachi @TRMH @Little Evil @Bloodwar @Skullie @Bright_Lucky_Star @Normie Extermination Committee @Effugium @Donutmindme @Eru101 @FIEND
    @Hanaru @riri33 @ScrotumMilk @milk bottle @trashybin @7456 @philomenapoe @banana-bee @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Emma626 @Undying Winter @Steamc @Tarawa @Anazi @SleepingTaiger @Issis @Orris @True King Kettle @Writer_Luna @Agentt @Aqua_the_idiot @iLoveyousomuch
    @Anazi @Catshead @SleepingTaiger @yorstruly @JamesBunny @QueenAthy
    @Kiwi Sama is an INTP @theknownuser @Adleto @delulu reader @HNCKrstl

ChiliJam, Baldingere, iampsyx and 8 others like this.
  2. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    This ends in um a week idk, gotta give time for creative liberty!

3. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    this is so scuffed:blobrofl::blobrofl:

4. Voidiris

Voidiris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There once lived a person called [REDACTED] in a old house with their family, the house was located near a mountain top.
    The person was the [REDACTED] of the family of four.
    The mountain top was always said to be cursed by the people that lived in the region because it was the scene of a horrible slaughter, it was said that the victims were tortured with sharp weapons and their bodies would periodically appear, the bodies were bleeding from every part of their skin, they were screaming for salvation because they were in nothing but pain.
    After an exorcist came many decades ago the ghost are said to stop appearing and it became just another legend and later a cryptid.
    A family member found one day an old [REDACTED], it was that one person.
    They brought the artifact home, after that paranormal activity started to happen.
    Glass started to vibrate, furniture started moving on its own, shards of weapon and glass could be found through out the forest.
    But no ghost appeared, this was written in the diary of another family member, the last noteworthy entry was that glass started to shatter.
    The next day all the glass shattered and every family member was pierced by the glass shards.
    The bodies were never found, only bloody glass shards, shattered windows and glasses...
    But the person that found the [REDACTED] became a ghostly creature.
    They wondered the world forever after, they weren't like the other ghost, they weren't in pain, impaled, they could control the glass, the glass shards.
    They were ever after only known as the Glass shards...
    (I just wanted to write that their family got murdered by glass shards but I accidently wrote a scp entry or cryptid entry...
    I don't know their gender so see it as lore reason, I never even talked with her, I just now found her gender out.)

5. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    finally you guys started it lmao GO CRAZY PEOPLE MAKE MY 1000n WORTH IT :blobcat_hyper:

6. no preservatives allowed

no preservatives allowed Well-Known Baker【nuffies please appear】

Reading List:
    Link
    A long, long time ago, there stood an enchanted mirror inside an evil king's chambers. Its frame was wrought with intricate designs of silver and gold. This mirror, adorned with shimmering jewels that glinted in the dim light, was a marvel to behold.

The wicked sovereign who owned this mirror was none other than King Ikhilde, known far and wide for his nefarious deeds. He also happened to be the stepfather of princess Ahow White.

Every night, King Ikhilde would stand before his mirror, eyes tinged with madness, and ask his question: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the craziest of them all?" And with a voice that seemed to echo from the depths of the underworld, the mirror would respond, its words laden with ominous certainty, "Ahow White, my king."

Night after night, as the mirror's voice resonated through the chamber, King Ikhilde's mind delved deeper into the abyss of his own paranoia. He became consumed by wicked schemes, plotting tirelessly to rid himself of the princess whose perceived insanity surpassed his own, haunting his every waking moment.

No matter the lengths to which he went, King Ikhilde never heard the words he yearned for most, a reality that only served to stoke the fires of his wrath, fueling his deep-seated anger for Ahow White. Alas, he met his end like villains often do in such tales: with his mirror broken by a hunter, the very one he had tasked to kill his stepdaughter.

Defeated at last by Ahow White, King Ikhilde was exiled to the wastelands, with nothing but the shattered remnants of his once magnificent mirror. In the desolate landscape, by some twist of fate or perhaps the pity of the gods, one of these shards gained sentience. This shard came to be known as "Glass Shard," once King Ikhilde's sole companion and #1 apologist.

p.s. the background for this story is snow white and the huntsman, thats the one where the hunter is the one who shatters the mirror i think

7. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Glass Shard is from a piece of the glass of eggnog Humpty Dumpty was holding before he fell.

ikhors likes this.
  8. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Tag not working? I only got the notif for iko creating a tread, not the tag itself

:cookie::cookie::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blob_pompom:

ikhors likes this.
  9. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    bun out of everyone in this thread rn, i think only you are my real friend

GonZ555 likes this.
  10. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME:meowsadlife::meowsadlife::meowsadlife:

11. Adleto

Adleto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine worked

ikhors likes this.
  12. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    I added you to the list today so I manually wrote your user QaQ , I copied and pasted everything else

13. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    What if I write one? :blobpopcorn_cool:

ikhors, DojaDoge and Adleto like this.
  14. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna take part!

Adleto likes this.
  15. Undying Winter

Undying Winter ❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅

Reading List:
    Link
    Woa, that's such a cool idea. Too bad I'm a shitty writer but I'll be stalking the thread to read everyone's stories for sure.
    [​IMG]

ikhors likes this.
  16. Adleto

Adleto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course you can join us, the game is about you after all~
    Its very easy to participate, you just have to submit your entry in the thread.

Glass Shard likes this.
  17. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    There was once this cute fluffy ruler of Venice called Doge who happened upon a tiny grain of sand on the bottom of her paw. Doge said WOW. What dis? You is magical. I will turn you into a weapon so that we can make it to the top of the Hip Hop world.

So Doge worked day and night. She transformed the little grain of sand into a shank-- a glass shard. The shard was sassy. She said. Your rhymes are good but you got bumps in all the wrong places. And you flat in the places that need curves. So the lil Doge got a massive boob job and went on a diet. They eventually become queens of hip hop. Rapping and stabbing to their way to the top.

Everyone knows Meghan Thee Stallion got her toes shot off. You don't know those bullets was meant for loudmouth Doge. When she saw the gun, glass shard pushed Doge to the side. And, well, we know what happened after that.

One time the Doge got into it with Nicki Minaj. So glass shard shanked her in the butt cheek. Her butt implant exploded saline solution. She had to walk around with one droopy butt cheek. After that, the glass shard was chased by paparazzi. She had had enough. Yo, I just want privacy. I'm rich now. So I'm gonna retire to my private island and eat twizzlers. Peace out!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    Aqua_the_idiot and ikhors like this.
  18. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    You gotta hire some agencies!

ikhors and DojaDoge like this.
  19. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link

amilhs, Esha07, Cyltea and 2 others like this.
  20. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    You called?

DojaDoge and ikhors like this.